Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 TE Remix

Welcome back @Fewding
Yes please send me beans as well to distribute to Canada and I did donate the orig pack after all lol

Hope your new place treats you well.

16 Likes

Awesome @Fewding! Thanks for the update and for sticking it out growing these beans for us during tough times! Spring is here and I hope it brings you and yours peace and prosperity!

12 Likes

Thanks for getting back to us @Fewding!

Thought it wasn’t easy, you came thru bro! Congrats!

My turn in a few days! OMG!

Sci :robot:

10 Likes

Niiiice dude glad you made it through the rough patch. I gotta say you folks putting these seed runs together are the cat’s ass!

Thank you all.

11 Likes

Glad you survived the move and the winter. Here’s hoping your summer is much better!

8 Likes

I may have spoke too soon. One last freak blizzard is about to hit us. So I’ll need to catch up on who needs how many seeds for @Craigson15 @Gaz29 @MomOnTheRun & @MadScientist!

11 Likes

thanks so much @Fewding, that high sounds amazing and very medicinal.

6 Likes

Best vibes with the seeds and all the bullshit life throws at us. Thanks for thinking of us with all of that crap going on in the background. I appreciate all of the hard work it takes to get it done. Now, maybe it’s time for you to grow some out for your own smoke and get a break!

peace

5 Likes

Is it too late to get in on this give away? I see numbers were being rounded up a couple weeks ago. If its still open, please add me :+1:

1 Like

Fingers crossed. Hope im lucky.

Any more updates @Fewding??
Thx

6 Likes

Anybody heard about this lately? @Sebring ??

Its looking more like I/we got ripped off. Which sucks cuz I donated an extremely difficult pack to get a hold of.
Fackin ppl

5 Likes

:disappointed: That’s really too bad. Coulda just dropped them back in the mail if timing was bad for him. Maybe good things will still happen… aint looking too good. Summer is here, now.

peace

6 Likes

Come to think of it :dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

2 Likes

I have not followed this along much, but I would give it a little more time before getting out the pitchforks. Life can be complicated sometimes. The seeds were already made, maybe shipping cost was a problem or things more important than seeds happened.

Staying calm probably makes it easier for the breeder to return and finish the project.

10 Likes

I’d be inclined to agree, lets give @Fewding some more time to get stuff figured out and get back to us. He did let us know that it might be a while before he could get the money and time together for an organized mail out, which will certainly be a lot of work. Even if something went wrong, he did a great job with his documentation and he definitely deserves the benefit of the doubt.

On another note, it’s high time we break out the pitchforks on that fool @ukpollenchucker who ran off with someone’s donation, vanished from overgrow, and is continuing to post on ig.

9 Likes

I hope not. This world man…

2 Likes

Are there still any tranquil elephantizer f2 seeds available by chance? I grew out the v2 version ages ago and really wish I had kept it around.

Ugh I just read up from here - Im not used to this fully scrolling forum yet!

Hopefully, knowing that these seeds were bred by Bodhi to begin with, his generosity, compassion and good karma will help to bring this thing full circle. Just hitting 80 degrees here, summer may be hitting!

Enjoy your day all!

4 Likes

They’re looking for the TE breeder too. not responding.

I didn’t even realize these seeds were already done. I been too busy. I got him mixed up with the other guy.

Wishing you well and best vibes, @Fewding. Give a shout if there is anything we can do to help out.

peace

4 Likes