Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 TE Remix

You would hope no would be a snake…its all given…smh…Given…:expressionless:

3 Likes

We also offered to pay for the bulk post …

5 Likes

Alright, @Fewding seems to be a pretty stand up guy fulfilling all of his part except the actual dispersal to the distributors though he did say he was having issues irl that needs tending to though will be back. Yes, there was an offer to help with expenses and I waited a month before sending off boxes (DBHP and JS) to our oversea’s distributors to include them in though he probably stopped checking in when he made the announcement - lets think positively guys

18 Likes

True … gotta give him his chance , and offer still stands for postage help

12 Likes

How long do we give @Fewding before we realise that we COULD be waiting forever .?!
I hope he’s not done a runner ,but if it’s just the postage and people have offered to help, then all he has to do is send the lot to someone else and then to the distributors etc …
He knows we’re waiting on it and was last seen in mid April, so …??
Call me cynical but he’s had plenty of time to disperse those. (Jmo)
On ig selling them lol.

Gaz

12 Likes

I dunno. I was looking through his previous posts and it seems like hes disappeared for a few months a couple times but pops back up. Hopefully he will come back again.

5 Likes

Love and light from Sweden to you all oute there , in the grow energis flow OG :yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:

2 Likes

Good vibes everyone.
Summer here in the North.

4 Likes

Yeah Tell the UK :uk: that’s Summer time here .!! - Lol) - it looks like it did in March here​:black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 ; fkn cauld with no sunshine to spk of.

Where in the north are you @Misolo313 -( roughly.)
Hopefully your summers ARE summery and sunny :sunny: :crossed_fingers:.!!

Gaz

6 Likes

Cool and rainy here this year in Southern Colorado, too. I hope it warms up soon. The plants outside aren’t to keen on the weather, either.

Here’s to warmer days! cheers! peace

4 Likes

42°N Michigan. Its been a humid month. Very wet. Very warm. Mid 70’s(avg) for a month i think.

4 Likes

Wooaaahh 2 months in the blink of an eye

3 Likes

does anybody have a way to contact @fewding outside of the forum?

1 Like

Sigh. I didn’t put myself on the list but… Sigh just the same. Hope all is well.

5 Likes

Hope youre ok @Fewding.

8 Likes

I am praying tonite for his reapperance, i think he’s a standup dude!

Positive holism!

I really wanted the TE…

14 Likes

I may put a TE recreation on my list for 2020. Have male and Female Snow Lotus, and have some 88G13HP beans. I also know of someone one here that has some 88G13HP working at the moment…

-GH

19 Likes

The 88g13hp is one of my thoughts of a seed run, I also have a mid Sumner blessings×axis cross, and a mohican mexi×gogi , and axis f2’s that I’m considering

8 Likes

I attempted a 88g13hp preservation run and lost all 6 seeds I had ,in need of a healthy living soil at that time,I still have pre sprout anxiety! Haha is that a new one ? That is the reason I am doing the Dank Sinatra , hoping to get a hp leaner ! Having a hard time finding pictures of during early veg tho ( it may be that I have difficulty looking things up, learning disable), hope to have a better idea once they are finished up !
Peace and love !

11 Likes

I (and im sure others would be) am very interested if you make more snowlotus beans!!:blush:

15 Likes