Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 TE Remix

I can now say that the first sentence of the main topic head is my own words and the true reason I put my time and effort into this, thank you for bringing this to my attention, as I have been pretty busy I did not realise the main reason we are all gathering together was not posted on the thread head, as it had been edited by a fellow supporter (not @nube either fwiw)

1 Like

Without rattling anyone’s cage too much you are using both bodhi genetics and the bodhi name without his permission. I can see both sides of the argument. Maybe put the seed run on hold until you get a reply from bodhi himself about the project. I know I’d be a little pissed off if I’d spent all that time and effort perfecting a strain then someone came along and cloned/made copies of my work without my permission.

1 Like

Please listen to the audio logs linked by sebring up
There :point_up_2: and for the record bodhis name is on these threads to give him the credit of his hard work, instead of removing his name from the work​:v:

5 Likes

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. Bodhi encourages people to f2 his rare work. Strayfox f2s Bodhis rare stuff ALL the time and they are VERY close!
Bodhi says it is up to us to make more! Here is an example…

10 Likes

Giving credit and having permission are 2 totally different things @Hoodini. I’m all for preserving genetics mate. I’m nothing at all to do with this seed run project so I’m basically an unbiased outsider. It’s kind of like the copyright laws we have. If I make a copy of a lions gate dvd and hand it out free youd likely run into a lot of trouble for doing so. If I own that dvd in its original format I’m allowed to make a copy of it for backup purposes but if I hand copies of the dvd out if it be for profit or for free I’m still breaking the law :rofl: anyways I hope yous all get something worked out :+1:

2 Likes

I don’t know much about bodhi at all. I’ve never grown anything developed by him. If he has giving permission to breed from his seeds I stand corrected.

2 Likes

If they removed said copyright law from that DVD before you copied it would it still be against the law to distribute it out with the original movie title?

3 Likes

He’s given permission numerous times. We don’t need to keep asking permission to do something he’s said for us to do with his rare stuff.

5 Likes

I would like your comments @Esrgood4u but alas I’m out of likes again hehe

2 Likes

True. Eventually all movies become public domain so anyone can have access to it :+1:

1 Like

And that’s were i truly believe we are at, until bodhi replies on here telling us to stop, I will not stop this threads. . . And like previously posted, if bodhi doesn’t want this to happen I will close this thread faster than a nuns legs

6 Likes

I wasn’t trying to incite any kind of argument. I just gave an opinion on how I’d feel if my stuff was copied without my permission (didn’t realise bodhi had already stated you could use his work like that) my foot is literally in my mouth at this moment :rofl:

4 Likes

Lol dude you know me, I love to hear peoples opinions and incite, I would never look badly at a non aggressive opinion from you or anyone on here

4 Likes

@LED_Seedz I see you SELL a Starfighter f4 and Starfighter IBL made originally by Alien Genetics. So, that is okay?
If I made a Cheech Wizard f4 or IBL and slap my name at the end of it like you do, and sell it, that would be okay? You are a joke.

2 Likes

@LED_Seedz So I see you are making SSDD f2. That is okay though right? I bet you’ll be sticking a price tag on them beans too. No wonder you have your panties in a bunch. I see what’s going on here. You’re just mad that the OG community won’t have to buy a single bean from you when they can get it for free from the SSDD F2 project. So weak… You have been exposed!

Edit: I just read in another thread you will be SELLING your SSDD f2. Gotcha!

22 Likes

I’m all for f2s being made of stuff that is no longer available ie Tranquil Elephantizer, Dream Beaver and Blue Tara to nAme a few, as these strains are appealing to me as I missed out on them. As for strains that are still available from Bodhi … it has me in conflict of adding to this project and why I’ll take a back seat for now and do my own personal f2s to give out for FREE whenever and not be fucking with people’s work that’s still available in f1. But ultimately as soon as I buy a pack seeds, those seeds belong to me. I worked to get the money to buy those seeds from the breeder, I took the risk to receive and germinate them, veg and flower them and did not receive a contract on the purchase stating what I can and can’t to do with the product I bought.
I have been breeding dogs for a long long time and buying a dog from me requires you to sign a contract on purchase agreeing that my dogs arw sold and registered with a no breed policy meaning that anyone breeding my line on will not be able to register that litter as per their registration papers stating so. This will not stop people breeding my lines but it will stop indiscriminate breedings and peddling and protects my line and work I’ve done. Until breeders start selling regular seeds with contracts, anyone that purchases those seeds can do what they like, and give out whatever generation they like to whoever they like. People need to get off their moral high horses and over entitlement issues, and either contribute something no longer available or just skip the thread. I agree things got a little too happy go lucky but I think majority of people who have offered some stuff up hearts are in a good place and no one is doing this for profit or personal gain in the future besides gaining future good karmA.
Valley

13 Likes

This topic has been repeatedly flagged by members for inappropriate behavior.

I don’t have anything against trading, collecting, breeding, multiplication or even distribution and sale of seeds here on OG in #trading-post category. If you do it as individual or just for the community (giveaways, auction of few packs) you can do it freely, if you do it commercially you better support us first and let me know.

F2s and hybrids have been made for years and I don’t think they can jeopardize someone’s business (after all the same can be said about clones, etc.) I’m not judging ethics or morality of it… But unless I’m contacted by anyone “officially” claiming that topic here is infringement of his copyright or intellectual property it is all green light.

But what I really care is how people treat each other. Don’t forget that your freedom ends where another’s freedom starts and we need to respect ownership. So just don’t judge how anyone is treating their ownership. If they want to give it away, that’s OK, they don’t want to offer it for free for your project, then fine. They want to sell it for million dollars, that is purely up to them.

So please stop attacking each other with labels like cash hoarder and stop competing who has done more for the community. It is just about respect.

You can criticize some facts and point out to something irrational in their statements, but do it just once then leave it as it is… Don’t push it. We don’t have any power (or privilege) to “teach” other people or change their behavior. Never demean to insulting others!

There is slightly more tolerant approach in #sharks-tank, but here outside the Tank we won’t tolerate any abuse.

43 Likes

i see you toned it down a wee bit with that edit. lol

2 Likes

Thank you for the response @LemonadeJoe. I’m glad we have your go ahead.

I can see where everyone is having issues, but you’re right we need to keep things civil. Stop stepping on people’s toes. No one is doing this for project for profit. Just the caring Overgrow spirit.
:v:

Ps: would it be possible to clean up this thread?

3 Likes

So much this!
Thank you @LemonadeJoe

Everything I cherish I gained by acts of extreme compassion, and every cherished thing I’ve lost has been because of acts of selfishness.

11 Likes