Skullcap
Star killer
Rugburn og
Walker kush
Gth1
And f3
Dank Sinatra
Head trip
Crumbled lime . my seeds won’t be ready until the end of Australian growing season April .

8 Likes

I’m hella confused at the moment. Nevermind just lotta posts in a short time.

@50State good looks on the OSS. I was gunna pay it forward but if you have plans for doing another run with oss anyway ill just stick with my current project

Addendum: @Scissor-Hanz beat me to the Orange Sunshine F3s. Lmao.

Ill slink back into the shadows for now. :imp: :joy:

8 Likes

Yeah I’m getting pretty confused with both threads going.

5 Likes

Someone want to do a current summary of where we are to catch everyone up on just the BodhiF2 “make it rain seeds” project?

(Any “forum cut” pheno hunts might need a second thread with a link to it.)
Love and gratitude to all!

4 Likes

Honestly the love and generosity is overwhelming, I didn’t except anywhere near this kind of turn out, so any an all idea on how to proceed and open to discussion, otherwise I was thinking of changing things up a bit and kinda of having a donors look through the list of breeders and see if they would like to have a breeder run one of there f2s. . .if I’m making any sence lol still haven’t had my morning bowl hehe

3 Likes

Yeah I think donors should weigh in on who gets what and try working out logistics.

5 Likes

We need a thread with post #1 updated regularly to show something like:

Mission statement for the project;
Current members helping, and in what capacity;
Current strains being worked;
Projects recently completed;
Projects that have been completed and stash depleted. (So people know they need to create another generation, and stop asking for those seeds)

Idk What else. A quick Summary of how people can help?

@LemonadeJoe gave us a guide one time, detailing how to make a thread open to public editing… If only i took notes! Lmao (Damn they work fast!)

6 Likes

Post #1 is now a wiki whatever and The community can now edit the first post, please feel free to add anything you want, as long as it pertains to the topic at hand. . . Please everyone this isn’t anything only 1 person can do, I call on all of you to help make this what you want

4 Likes

Yes any Leader can make any post “wiki”.

5 Likes

Thanks @LemonadeJoe I’m not a leader but I made the topic a wiki

1 Like

@shroomgod hey buddy I don’t know how I missed you until now but get your butt over here and help my man, this is right up your alley

1 Like

I would love to help you guys, but my only stock of bodhi is goji og f2 and i think another whose name contains aid both f2 , I’ll probably run the goji og up to f3 with in months, unless someone wants to me to repro another f2

Either way you have my support for this beautiful initiative

Regards to all

6 Likes

You’re a Legend :clap::clap::clap::clap:

6 Likes

The outpouring of generosity shown in this thread is awesome and I commend everyone for wanting to get involved and help.
However I think this simple idea has now snowballed into something that’s difficult to follow and get involved with.
Since offering to donate, most of the stuff I’ve offered has been matched and added to and I feel that I can no longer help this project beyond cheering from the sidelines.
I shall try to find another way to help the community and its new members so I graciously bow out

3 Likes

I’m standing by the sidelines unless a :fire: breaks out :wink:

I agree this is a beautiful seed being made. The next batch of OGers will hopefully follow suit and “the other forums” are welcome to imitate(IMO). If Cannabis is growing in every corner, crevice, crevasse & crack factory we can sit back & enjoy. :beers:

:thumbsup: :v:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

I think we should all just be going with the flow and create the new generations that we feel like making. If this becomes too structured its not going to be enjoyable, and will fail.
Six batches of the same strain by six different breeders will not produce the same babies. They will have value no matter how many other people make the same exact cross

7 Likes

6 Likes

@Torontoke we need you as a person just as much as the seeds your willing to donate. . . We now have an extensive seed stash unlike anybody ever has, together, have multiple people with the same “seeds” just means that much more of success, we must lead by example, I’ve had about 6 people pm me and kind of back out just like you did, so please keep diligent my brothers. . .toronoke you get the first pick of what we run my man. . . Anything out of your stock or any other offered stock! You name it I’ll find someone trustworthy and happy to run it

@Worcestershire_Farms I thank you my man this is the step up I need out of people, I’ve got about 20 different things going on here and IRL so I appreciate your involvement. . … AND EVERYONE’S INVOLVEMENT please like I’ve said before this is the communities thread NOT mine, so any comments are better than no comments

3 Likes

@nube get your butt outta the shadows my man, you know my feelings about your involvement! I need your expertise and knowledge to help me out bro, take over, or at least tell me something I should do differently lol not to put you on the spot, but without your previous inspiration I wouldn’t nearly as involved as I am (which isn’t much but it’s still kicking my ass) lol

2 Likes

So, have we chosen the breeders? I feel like we’ve swerved off track a bit. Please don’t drop out anyone, have patience. It takes a minute to organize with this many people. Group dynamics and all.

2 Likes