Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

Just waiting on the voters poll to be put up . . . @cannabissequoia :wink::yum: Iā€™ll post it if he doesnā€™t in an hour

4 Likes

Wow all I can say is WOW!

4 Likes

:seedling: :seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:

vote for the genetics of the next Bodhi F2 - 8/13/18

(list of choices followed by poll)

• Space Monkey
  • Dream Beaver
  • Tiger Mountain
  • Pagoda
  • Lovedawg
  • Godhead
  • Angels Milk
  • Tranquil Elephantizer (and or remix)
  • Orange Sunshine
  • Blood Orange
  • Chem91 x TOK
  • Space Monkey
  • Dream Beaver
  • Tiger Mountain
  • Pagoda
  • Lovedawg
  • Godhead
  • Angels Milk
  • Tranquil Elephantizer (and or remix)
  • Orange Sunshine
  • Blood Orange
  • Chem91 x TOK

0 voters

:seedling: :seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:

:evergreen_tree: makin polls, the pollmeister

6 Likes

I like this. Well said. :+1::+1:

@Hoodini this is awesome man

7 Likes

Holy shit bro. That is a nasty collection you have.

4 Likes

Iā€™m glad you like it, feel free to help in anyway or just be on the side lines cheering :v::+1: we have a voting poll on post 73 if you would like to sign up hehe and the thanks belongs to you the community and @MisticHaze and @cannabissequoia not me :wink:

7 Likes

what is the relationship of Orange Sunshine to Sunshine Daydream? please :slight_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Cali-o x SSDD lol I threw that one in just for meā€‹:grin::wink::v:

5 Likes

@GreenCaciqueHawaii another brother i failed to remeber in this,:cry: sorry bro
Check out post 73 and the last few posts to vote and be apart of this. . . Mahalo nui loa

2 Likes

@ReikoX we are in need of your Generals Daughter donation if you would be so kind. . . @MisticHaze will be leading a run of Herijuana, donated and ran by @lunchpale and we would like to have @Dr_Jekyll run GD

5 Likes

I also have some Generals Daughter that I could run for you or donate the seeds. They are from @MadScientist and @Pedro_Bann and I am sure they are into ā€œpaying it forward.ā€ What ever you prefer. :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

They are in my fridge waiting. Just let me know where to send them. :+1::seedling:

7 Likes

@oleskool830 thatā€™s perfect then. . . You donate and run GD (nevermind @ReikoX thanks anyway)
And @Dr_Jekyll you will run the WoodHorse-Herijuana donated by my buddy @lunchpale . . .

7 Likes

Kool. Is there a start date or should I baptize them right away? I donā€™t remember how many @MadScientist sent me. 3 or 5, not sure. I will proceed as if they are testers and await further instructions. This is exciting. Kool project! :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Memba that time @99PerCent was worried about stepping on Bodhiā€™s toes? Iā€™m a little worried about stepping on Baudelaireā€™s toes, and seeing as heā€™s a regular and longtime member of the site, it might be worthwhile to double check with him.

The generals daughter strain is cheap as cheap gets and in stock, which doesnā€™t really seem to fit the original goal.

9 Likes

You mean they are still dry?? And youā€™ve received them how long ago? What kind of tester are youā€‹:wink::wink::wink::wink: jk jk please pop them at your convince my man, @MisticHaze will be starting a thread for you and @Dr_Jekyll to post your updates on

3 Likes

This is actually the original plan on mistichaze thread before I stepped on his toes and took over, the community had voted and the top 3 (herijuana,SSDD,generals daughter) were to be ran double edited for content
Edit- after rereading this I sound like a dick, I apologize @Worcestershire_Farms that was not the intention, and Iā€™m a little tired and cranky cuz itā€™s past my bedtimešŸ˜‰

3 Likes

Well, for 1 I donā€™t want to waste my time with something that already has a reputation of less than excellent. 2) they were a gift. Send me something to grow that you would want to grow. Iā€™m not just some token ā€œgrow monkeyā€ for rent. Iā€™m not sure what this is about and I have projects on my calendar. Iā€™ll catch you next time brother. Good on ya! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Okay I donā€™t know if english isnā€™t my first language or something, but let me try this again.

Bodhi has hundreds of strains under his banner and he has repeatedly and very publicly suggested that people keep his strains going, because he will not.

Baudelaire has very few flagship strains that he keeps in stock and which he offers for an incredibly reasonable price. Cheap was not an insult, its a fact. Heā€™s been incredibly gracious to a great many of us, and youā€™re stepping on his toes by not asking his opinion in private before making this decision.

9 Likes

Simmer-down cowboy.
Thatā€™s not what heā€™s saying at all.
I think the point was that it could be seen as not-ethical to f-2 one of your buddies crosses for a giveaway without permission.

He makes a good point really. @Hoodini will sort it out for you, old-timer. Keep your seeds on-ice.

You hippies are supposed to be all zen and shit, gā€™damn hot-head :laughing:

8 Likes