Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

This sounds like a slippery slope that could result in hurt feelings. I’m out brothers. Good luck and I wish you success. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

And I thank you for bringing this to my attention before we stepped on anyone’s toes, I’m trying to do to many things at once, and forget the small (yet improtant) stuff. I apologize for any ill feeling I may have imposed i promise you that wasn’t my intention I’m just getting a little flustered that’s all

3 Likes

I just love you to pieces @Scissor-Hanz. You make me feel big and strong. :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

@oleskool830 I need you man, I’ll let you run anything that has been offered, that you want to. I would ask you to wait until we have heard from bauldelair before changing the genetics you run but as long as you stay apart of this, I’m at your command

3 Likes

Hey bro. I’m flattered. I’ll grow whatever is needed. I have seeds from generous brothers here. Let me grow some of the F2s. I would love that. I’m sorry I got fizzed up. I would be proud to grow the Generals Daughter. I’ve got the seeds. They are mine. I can grow them if you need me to. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

I will try to get into contact with bauldelair privately and to not cause a ruckus, hopefully he will answer me, as I do not know him personally. . .please stay on hold for now until I receive an answer and you will be the first person I’ll inform. . .start looking at the other donations to see what backup you would like to run

3 Likes

I’m at your disposal my brother. Thanks for including me. There is a special place in oleskool’s shitkicker grow show for you.

2 Likes

I have sent my first pm to the legend bauldelair , wish it could have been about something else but never the less, it was still kind of exciting :wink::v: I am a loser I know hehe

4 Likes

Maybe I misunderstood you, but where I’m from, bodhi’s one of the cheapest seed packs you can buy. $70 per pack of 11+ seeds, and every bodhi distributor has the same deal of buy 2, get 1 free, so you get 3 packs of 11+ seeds for $140 everywhere, 24/7/365. They’re nearly all winners these days, too, cuz of the amazingly dank, stable wookie and 88g13hp dads that he personally pheno hunted, worked, and selected.

7 Likes

The Bodhi strains people were offering you were rare/discontinued strains that most people will never get to try without generosity of people’s f-2’s, etc. General’s Daughter is available to anyone anytime. Are you preserving rare genetics or running a free seeds factory?

10 Likes

@Scissor-Hanz I was only going about with bodhis stuff when I branched off of mistichaze original thread, which caused some problems and blah blah blah, so i am trying to make it right by supporting the original thread maker, so I will take the time to sort this out so I can continue to run bodhis work afterwards with my conscience at easy. . .sorry for the Jerry episode but it’s what I feel is right

2 Likes

My vote for f2s on what I’ve seen other members offer would be Dream Beaver and Blue Tara

8 Likes

Check out post 264 my man

2 Likes

Put my vote down … Blue Tara would be welcomed haha

6 Likes

Do you have it? Or did someone offer it up? I must have missed it

1 Like

If my seed collection comes anywhere near this I’ll die a happy man :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

@Sunvalley yup I missed it dammit

4 Likes

Sorry, I’m in Japan right now and not able to keep up with this thread. I’m too much of a rookie to rely on for this project, but I am interested in the results, and look forward to participating in future breeding co-ops!

5 Likes

I have to agree with @Scissor-Hanz here. This is about preserving discontinued, rare lines, not blatantly screwing a breeder out of seed sales that are still available to purchase…

8 Likes

Yes. I believe we should stick with old bohdi lines. We know his stance on growing out his seeds as he’s always been very transparent. We should stick with just a single strain at a time. Let a couple breeders get freaky with them and then grow them out.

This is not only about distributing seeds to the community, but working discontinued lines and preserving stand up genetics.

Let’s not get side tracked.

:v:

11 Likes