Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

Damn what an offer! I can’t commit to anything for a couple months, but when things settle a bit, count me in

4 Likes

I vote cheech wizard if you have it. The f2s of the snow lotus version are supposed to be incredible. If not maybe ancient og?

4 Likes

I have Ancient OG f2s from Green Apple Seeds but no Cheech Wizard.

3 Likes

Here is the choices AC/DC x OMG, Angelica OG, Apollo 13 x Apollo 11, Appy Super Skunk, Bingo Pajama, Blue Tara, Cluster Funk, Cobra Lips, Dream Lotus, Elphinstone, Lando’s Stash, Lazy Lightning, Lions Milk, Little Blessings 2, Love Triangle, Mothers Milk, Prayer Tower Sativa, Silver Mountain, Solo’s Stash, Sour Butter x 88G13HP, Space Cake, Star Flight Guava, Super Snow Lotus, Tiger Mountain, White Lotus

11 Likes

Can’t go wrong with Super Snow Lotus.

6 Likes

Dang. Wow.

A11xA13, Dream Lotus, or Lions Milk.

Do we know if any of those are discontinued? I think that’s part of the plan isn’t it @MomOnTheRun?

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Lets see the 1st round is going to be mostly completed ~March. By then summer grows will be underway with most starting to look at winter runs soooo if you can have the seed run done by end of July/Beginning of August, they are yours to do and i’ll send them with your package on Friday. If not, we’ll find someone else or run them myself inside over the summer to start distribution ~August…that’s not a definite finish time though makes the most sense at the moment

I know a couple looking for Mothers Milk and it hasn’t been available for at least a year

Yes, only discontinued strains whether it be Bohdi or someone else as long as its good :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Here is the choices (Updated) of discontinued and freebies…

AC/DC x OMG, Apollo 13 x Apollo 11, Blue Tara, Cobra Lips, Elphinstone, Golden Road, Jabba’s Stash, Lions Milk, Little Blessings 2, Love Triangle, Mothers Milk, Oroblanco, Prayer Tower Sativa, Snow Temple, Solo’s Stash, Sour Butter x 88G13HP, Super Snow Lotus, Tiger Mountain. Maybe the Pure Kush (Suge) x Uzbekistani Hashplant if we have an experienced grower, I’m told she can be a finicky plant but very rewarding also

Is that better? :laughing:

5 Likes

Yes! :stuck_out_tongue: Now I am down to the last few notifications I was going to start looking them up…Thank you!!!

4 Likes

50state’s seed list!

Which would the OG community like to create F2 seeds for? (Pick one, but remember that multiples might be run if it can be arranged.)
Please disregard: Oroblanco & Sour Butter x 88G13HP

• AC/DC x OMG
  • Apollo 13 x Apollo 11
  • Blue Tara
  • Cobra Lips
  • Elphinstone
  • Golden Road
  • Jabba’s Stash
  • Lions Milk
  • Little Blessings 2
  • Love Triangle
  • Mothers Milk
  • Oroblanco
  • Prayer Tower Sativa
  • Snow Temple
  • Solo’s Stash
  • Sour Butter x 88G13HP
  • Super Snow Lotus
  • Tiger Mountain
  • Pure Kush (Suge) x Uzbekistani Hashplant

0 voters

6 Likes

Bunch of those are still potentially in circulation i beleive. Bodhi still has the 88g13hp male as far as i know.
Same with oroblanco i assume he still has the wookie male

5 Likes

Some of the freebies are still available but if they’re freebies he isn’t trying to monitize them.

Wookie, OMG, 88G13HP males are still around and current.

The White x Wookie 15 (Oroblanco) freebies I haven’t seen available for a year or two now.

The Sour Butter x 88G13HP is still available but I heard it has “knock your dick in the dirt potency” and thought maybe those deserved to make the list.

8 Likes

Where is a Bodhi buddy when we need one. I’d love to hear what the inside scoop is.

5 Likes

Blue Tara or Mothers Milk … both not available no more so would be my choices … rad choices 50

8 Likes

That is some selection @50State, I voted Blue Tara as i wanted a pack but missed it but anything will be good

7 Likes

blue tara would be a great choice. it’s no longer available for sale anywhere, and cannot be recreated with the original mother and father plants because bubbashine and snow lotus are both gone.
The pure kush suge x uzbekistani hashplant would also be a great option, I think bodhi mentioned the uzbekestani hashplant as one of his favorite heirlooms in the neirika potcast interview.

13 Likes

For those interested, we’ve started doing rares and discontinued strains.

7 Likes

So is @nube volunteering to do the f2s of the PK x Uzbeki ? :smile:

6 Likes

FYI I’ll donate the top five picks if @nube runs the PK x Uzbeki and we can find trusted growers for the other 4 strains.

12 Likes

Yeah I’ll definitely like to see Blue Tara mother’s milk in action, I voted for mothers one but Blue Tara is also a good run

9 Likes