Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

That must be amazing!!! I’d love to give that a bash!

6 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Snow Lotus Bx

Herij UPDATE
Seeds have been received!! Saddly my grow is currently full and mid run… I will be popping these as my summer run as my current set out will run through March at least. That is the plan if it suits everyone. If this project needs to be moved up and someone has the space right this moment, I have no issues taking a vote (and if the provider agrees) and electing someone that can start now. Otherwise these will see the soil in March and the fun will begin.

13 Likes

I am ok with it as SSDD and Skunk 91 are being sent out, DBHP and TE are finishing up with Goji in full swing, Cackleberry and Snow Lotus Bx just starting and getting set up with the Rare or discontinued strains preservation project

9 Likes

Whoa! I haven’t had this much fun since the hogs ate my brother! Overgrow!! :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Jungle Spice will be done in 2-3 weeks as well.

13 Likes

Thank you! Somehow I lost track of that one :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Alright folks. I have either Lucky Charms, Tigers Milk or Star Child to donate once 50states donations are filled.

15 Likes

I sure do. I’m willing to donate to an experienced grower

8 Likes

@MomOnTheRun . Are you down to do Tigers Milk or Star Child next?

6 Likes

You got Lucky charms :exploding_head:
That is hands down my favorite smell ever. Had nugs of it twice in my life, but never got to grow it.

@OrganicGorilla

10 Likes

I was planning on starting Bodega Bubblegum and Hibernate next week for a bud run though I could certainly put those on hold for either one of those instead as I hear great things about them :stuck_out_tongue: Whichever you want to send me, i’ll run :wink:

9 Likes

That bodega bubblegum is a frost monster. Id like f2s of that one big time!!! I only had one free seed i got when i bought copper chem.

But if you do one of gorillas my votes the lucky charms!!!
Thanks again @OrganicGorilla and @MomOnTheRun

8 Likes

I’d vote for lucky charms if it counts !

6 Likes

I have had these seeds for a yr now yet something else peaks my interest more and it gets set on the back burner. Honestly, idk if its worth preserving…some say yes, others say no across forums. Much like Hibernate and Lucky 7’s though Cackleberry was on that list too until I tried it so I want to do a bud run first and see since they are all discontinued now though that doesn’t mean its worth preserving. If you say its worth preserving, i’ll take your word for it and will gladly send you the 10 pack for a preservation run next month when I send you the DBHP seeds for distribution if you can handle doing a seed run by the fall

@OrganicGorilla in my email, Lucky Charms was on the list though edited out here. Is it still available for a seed run, have found someone to run it or found its still available? I would love to do a side by side comparison with the Lucky 7’s though can wait as these are relatively new compared to Tigers Milk or Star Child…anyone know if Bohdi plans on resurrecting these like the DBHP?

4 Likes

I’ll ask the guy I promised them to if its cool if you run them instead okay?

3 Likes

I don’t want to “take” them from someone already set up to run them. In fact, it’ll be perfect for someone else then i’ll run Lucky 7’s in the place of white widow that didn’t germ to compare and Tigers Milk or Star Child in the 3x3 cabinet as soon as the DBHP clones are finished with Boy #2 seeds

9 Likes

You are soooo busy!
:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Nah just planning out my year :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes
11 Likes