Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi S1 Goji OG

Sweet project! Count me in!

3 Likes

what do they call those pyramids? Do they sit in your flood and Drain tray or top water? They look pretty cool!

4 Likes

Hereā€™s some more info about them :slight_smile:

6 Likes

From seed, she was the most vigorous and least prone to PM of the half pack that I popped. No pics of her in flower because she was revegged as soon as I seeded her. I will be following this run with some F2s at a later stage, once Iā€™m confident Iā€™ll get 100% germ with the couple beans I have left.

9 Likes

Awesome!! Looking forward to it!

3 Likes

Thanks. I didnā€™t know how I missed that? Still learning to read I guess

4 Likes

Blame it on the bud :wink:

5 Likes

Practicing germing some of my tiny run of F2s, so had to make some adjustments to the layout of my tent, theyā€™re looking good so far.

11 Likes

I like those pyramids, but only thing I can find are AU? Has anybody found them stateside?

3 Likes

Urbnag.com

I am sure there are others. They are in Seattle.

3 Likes

Thanks fam. Unfortunately I didnā€™t see an option to place in cart. Perhaps sold out

2 Likes

Eazyplug.me letā€™s me go all through checkout. $1.50 shipping too.

3 Likes

Thank you sir. Much appreciated

2 Likes

Iā€™d love to join in on this giveaway. I never did get my hands on a pack of the goji, and Iā€™m realizing I donā€™t have a single feminized seed in my collection. goji s1ā€™s are a great idea, thanks @MikeM for taking on this project

6 Likes

I have you added @zephyr.

5 Likes

Small update:

Since I assembled my aerocloner, I hadnā€™t got around to making a light for it, or even finding space for it. Plans have changed as I have to write an exam for work in 2 weeks, so decided to throw something together tonight.

Trigger warning: People who dislike ghetto solutions and think bathtub growers are crazy, avoid looking below!

Thankfully I have a ton of panels and power supplies spare. Decided to run a really low wattage through a bunch of panels for these clones - no heatsinks needed. Since I canā€™t get access to my drill press at my brotherā€™s place for the next 2 weeks, I decided to use the glorious high quality solution of cable (zip?) ties.

And the end result, a tiny tropical paradise in the bath for my clones - giving these little ladies around 170uMol and being easy for a physically challenged person like myself to fill and drain.

16 Likes

Anyway I can be added to this? Never tried Goji but itā€™s sounding like something Iā€™d enjoy.

5 Likes

Added to the list :wink:

5 Likes

Thank You. Appreciate the add.

5 Likes

Iā€™ll check in on this later. got to run out to take care of water

3 Likes