Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi S1 Goji OG

That sounds delicious!!!

7 Likes

18 Likes

I dont mean to sound rude or ignorant but really is this right or wrong for this to happen

6 Likes

What people do with their seeds after they pay for them is completely up to them. I wouldnā€™t pay some random person $300 for a pack of seeds, as is true of most OG members I believe, but thatā€™s also why weā€™re doing seed runs. If there are a ton of genuine genetics out there for free it really undercuts the people that are just trying to profit off others.

21 Likes

Imho, thatā€™s totally wrong asking almost 3 times the original price from the breeder

True

Absolutely! What do they say about a fool and his money? ā€œA fool and his money be soon at debate: which after with sorrow repents him too late.ā€ or in modern speak, ā€œEasy to get money from foolish peopleā€

9 Likes

Yeah, breeders will say once you buy itā€¦ but, if you were to use it for breeding and no credit was given then it can be sticky. I suppose thatā€™s somebody preying on people that think buying a discontinued item is a stealā€¦

In 5 years once they learn more, theyā€™ll realize how stupid they were to buy it. Crap, 50/50 chance they arenā€™t even Goji beans. First off, you have to know and trust someone real good an a deal like that. For $300 you can buy the most exotic stuff out there now. I would take a chance that I would find Goji somewhere else before $300. No telling how many stops that pack has made up to now, lol.

Hey Mike! that last bud pic is awesome! I love that structure. Stairway to Heaven. Does it stretch in flowering? Looks super! peace

6 Likes

I have a pack of Goji OG Iā€™ll let go for $299 USD, theyā€™re real and have been store in the fridge. Lol :laughing:

9 Likes

There are probably plenty of people out there that figure $300 is a fair price for those seeds. I have seen a pack or 2 (not goji og) go for over a thousand in last few months of rare or discontinued pack. If you are asking if $300 is a good price I would say no I would offer lower 200ā€™s.

to me the value of the pack depends on what your plans are

7 Likes

Kinda against the spirit of Bodhi IMO. Hence this :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Gotta send some love to the OG team. Thanks all, Iā€™m looking forward to these - maybe after this goji seed run!

20 Likes

Reactor99 never heard of it !

3 Likes

I believe some distributors made their own crosses and sent them out to their base. I got two of the three but no Reactor. Iā€™d love to hear a smoke report on it one day! Sounds dank.

peace

5 Likes

I was just looking at my SSDD beans and I have around 22! so, Iā€™m going to share a few with a friend that freaked about me having themā€¦ feels good to pay it forward!! Big ups to all the OG crew, wonderful vibes you are sending outā€¦ I will do my part to continue that gesture!

peace

13 Likes

I got a pack of goji for under 100 about 2 years ago. when i get a chance Iā€™ll pop some of them

10 Likes

hello. I still have some room to run more stuff . Id be interested. I would offer feedback if breeder is interested.
Im in Canada. Im just a little confused about how this whole process works with getting on a list?

5 Likes

The 1st post is a Wiki so anyone with a couple pips can edit it using the pen icon at the bottom of the postā€¦ @Craigson15 will be your distributor so make sure he or @Sebring has your safe mailing address then sit back and watch the grow :wink:

7 Likes

Listen to Mom on the Runā€¦ :wink:

Seems like a trick, huh? Weā€™re all narcs and itā€™s an elaborate scheme to net evil reefer growers in our snareā€¦

Nah, actually, just watch the grow, and when itā€™s time to pay for postage for your gift, take care of that and wait for the postman.

peace

10 Likes

Err, you mean this isnā€™t an elaborate entrapment scheme perpetrated by corrupt agencies to capture us sub-1kW growers? :slight_smile:

8 Likes

If it was then theyā€™re doing a horrible job at catching people. :wink:

8 Likes

Goji OG I have been keeping around for over year. I showed some flower pics earlier. I am flowering it out again. I have been working on keeping my nodes tighter. This is one of my best grows. 25 Gallon no-til soil.

Enjoy.

27 Likes