Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi S1 Goji OG

@Tommy_McCain she’s beautiful bro. Stunning girl. I hope I can get a Goji to look like that! peace

5 Likes

18 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: Awesome @MikeM! Looks like you guys both got almost the same pheno. She’s beautiful. I love that structure. makes trimming very easy. My last run was a labor intensive mess. And, I don’t trim tight.

Is that one of the f2s or a mom? I can’t wait to grow that!

Peace

5 Likes

@momontherun, thank you.
Sebring has been in contact. Thank you Sebring.
Thank you Overgrow community.

7 Likes

more like 6x the price of the original … it’s generally 65$ buy 2 get 1, so ~44$ each

6 Likes

I don’t agree to paying that kind of money to keep goji OG going. Great varietal but come on now…

7 Likes

Hopefully we’ll get a decent seed haul from these

23 Likes

Alright! They’re looking happy and healthy and reaching for the sky. How many females are you using again? I forget. Man, I’ve heard so many good things about this strain and for a long time.

I almost bought some last year and just couldn’t put it in the budget at the time. I guess they aren’t even in the shops now, huh? I’m glad I found you guys and the project before I found out on my own that they’re discontinued… It would’ve been the “cry heard 'round the world.” heh.

peace

9 Likes

The goji will be preserved , I have three original goji beans from bodhi and some I made out of the ones I popped originaly, not sure when I’ll get to it but more will definetly be made in the future

11 Likes

nice!!

Hell, I just can’t wait to smoke it for the first time! heh. Hope you get to preserve it!

peace

6 Likes

I just smoked some goji og I found at a dispensary and wow it’s good.

13 Likes

I never saw it in the shops here but I haven’t been in them for a while. I should put in a request!

6 Likes

I tried to put my name in bold but it’s not wanting to act right via an android tablet. Smh technology

5 Likes

I fixed it bro! Took me a minute, too. There are two edit icons there, the green one on the left controls the first post. :wink:

This one is worth waiting for!

peace

6 Likes

Thanks Gman i think I’m just starting to get the hang of it on this device I’m using. I’d wait a over a year for this one if I had to bubba! :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Is this still open to join?

2 Likes

Absolutely! Just make sure either Sebring or your distributor has your safe address for now :wink:

4 Likes

I would very much like to join as well, if i may. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yup! Your on the list (1st post) already :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Hey Gojifans.

So there’s a problem. After a second attempt, my STS definitely does not work. I imported some silver nitrate from Turkey and it’s just not working. Tried flipping another 2 using gibberelic acid, no luck they’re just growing like crazy and getting frosty af with a super weird structure.

Going to have to see what alternate solution I can come up with.

9 Likes