Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Sour Diesel x Snow Lotus Mix Pack

You are the best, Senor @Mongobongo !

6 Likes

Dunno why you sound like you’re tripping lol why does one NEED to buy seeds often it’s as simple as not buying them. And if you can get seeds shipped to you from the members how do you not have an open market I’m sure plenty of places would ship to you :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

:slight_frown:
Not tripping. Ever really.
Yes im a member of a community with a market here @ OG. But i may purchase seeds once maybe twice a year. And the prices dont encourage bulk sales.

I meant its not as simple for some as it is others.
I was saying some of us enter the seed runs for many reasons. Not being able to afford to buy seeds is one(often or rarely etc).

But if you feel some way then ill withdraw.
:evergreen_tree: :v:

2 Likes

Sorry if my close the thread was premature please don’t let my confusion hamper anything

1 Like

Seriously, we’re a pretty cool bunch of stoners to hang out with. lol

19 Likes

This is a gonna be a good’ern! Thanks to everyone who is making it happen!

5 Likes

Let’s get back to business with an update :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::v:

We got 9 sprouted but one is very deformed (back right) and I’m not sure if she will make it.

Very puuuurdy aren’t they?

41 Likes

They are really Purdy. Babies always make me smile

6 Likes

What generous place hopefully I entered probably ( new guy )
Thanks to a wonderful community

5 Likes

Anything else you would like help with @Mongobongo??

7 Likes

I think we’re all good. Thanks very much for the offer. :v:

12 Likes

Just my high ass 2 cents again but I would do it off of read time or posts read. because honestly a lot of people lurk and that’s cool cause there here educating themselves. For instance I know how to grow weed, harvest , cure and most definitely smoke , but what I’m not as well educated on is genetic diversity inside a strain or how to breed a plants recessive traits into becoming the dominant traits. So I read as many post as possible in the breeders area I don’t have much to contribute on the subject so I try to absorb the info so that one day I can contribute on the subject.

Edit by Jellypowered: I left this, because while some of the post had to do with the logistics/cost discussion, there was also relevant discussion to seed runs in general.

11 Likes

Note: this is impossible. Recessive traits always remain recessive. However, I think what you mean to ask is how do you breed so that a recessive trait is manifested/expressed in the plants. It is more a matter of “breeding out” the dominant alleles for that trait from the breeding stock. It can typically be done in 3 generations, and it isn’t nearly as complicated as you may think (it gets much more complicated when you are attempting to isolate more than one recessive trait). Ask this same question in the Breeders Lab and someone (maybe me if I am quick enough) will show you how that is done.

13 Likes

I would love to see a discussion on this.

10 Likes

I have split the bulk of the Logistics/OT posts out into their own thread. You can now find the discussion Seed Runs Co-Op Logistics/Cost/OT Discussion Megathread

Carry on :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Thank you @Jellypowered!

11 Likes

Edit: oops posting high musta wrote that one while ago. Ok 3.5$ isn’t that much😀.

2 Likes

The back right little runt made it. I’m kinda surprised!!

40 Likes

Giving them their first sip of nutrients tonight :v:

44 Likes

Looking bad ass already! best vibes, bro.

5 Likes