Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Sour Diesel x Snow Lotus Mix Pack

@MomOnTheRun has my safe add. If you need me to send it or anything else let me know. I’ll take care of it asap.

4 Likes

Thank you @50State and @mongobongo and @Meesh . I’m looking forward to growing this!
You guys are the greatest!

7 Likes

Ah man, I appreciate it, but I deserve zero credit or thank you. All I did was offer to cover the seed packaging for this run. That’s really nothing as this forum and our OG family has been nothing but great to me! @Mongobongo is doing all the growing, @50State so kindly provided the kick ass genetics and @MomOnTheRun does all the US work mailing them out. My clicking on paypal is just that… a button click. I’ll be really excited to see you grow them out though @TheBubbleKing!

13 Likes

Soon brother! I grew for 10 yrs underground. In a very unfriendly 420 state. '98-'08. Had a golden run! Shut down and been missing it BAD!. I know there is some very smart breeders here. I could be so lucky to get to know half if what they know. But when I was growing, I don’t think anybody could of improved in the quality of my grows. Word of mouth set me up selling to several very popular bands, and professional athletes. I met 50 + growers all wanting to know how I do it, nobody ever smoked anything near as good as mine. I was trying something new this round.knf. I think I’m going back to old faithful d.w.c… I actually seen with my own eyes 3 different people faceplant off one hit from a joint. 12 yrs builds a lot of rust and dust. But I know one thing I’ll never ever forget. OG.com . it made me back then and will make me again!
FUCK THE GREED! PLANT A SEED! FREE THE WEED!
MUCH LOVE :v:

14 Likes

It’s Sister, but Much Love back at ya! :green_heart:

14 Likes

Males removed from the room tonight

13 Likes

Done shooting their wads? :joy: Yes. I am completely juvenile and am easily amused.

14 Likes

You wouldn’t believe the mess they made. Completely covered i had to shower. :rofl:

14 Likes

Thanks for that! LMAO!!! :joy::joy:

7 Likes

I would also like to say I’m starting to see names repeated and learning that I’m among some great people here and I would like to show nothing but pure respect and love. I really feel honored to be allowed in this great circle. One name I’m hearing and soon will knowing I hope @Mongobongo . Soon!

18 Likes

My bad , so sorry my sister!
Open mouth insert foot leg and ass.
Hard to tell sex here. Which doesn’t matter to me who’s what. That’s not why I’m here. I’m here for knowledge. No offence intended!

11 Likes

None taken :smile::green_heart:

7 Likes

Start of week 5. All males have been removed. After pollination the Room was a mess. I had to rip down my Mylar and put some new stuff up. Can’t have any of this pollen getting on the OGers that will be moving into the room in a few weeks time. :v:

41 Likes

Your plants always look so good lol.

7 Likes

Thanks man much appreciated. I’ve not grown Sour D before but I’m really liking the look of the plants.

15 Likes

Ive got a sour diesel auto starting… the one I had outdoor that mold got smelled amazing so hopefully this one works out

6 Likes

this looks a million times better than the ny sour diesel cut I grew. the buds were very sticky, but kind of loose and bubbly looking with thin fragile stems.

3 Likes

I noticed all these Sour D have very fat, hollow stems.

10 Likes

The non flexing type?

5 Likes

Yo!! If you don’t smile at that pollen drop something is really wrong with you!!! Nice!! @Mongobongo for Prez!!!

4 Likes