Seed Run CO-OP. Bodhi Triangle Kush crosses we we {CLOSED}

After reading a about these two strains sounds like this will be a very nice cross. :+1: thanks @Craigson15

5 Likes

Thanks @Craigson15 for doing this run. There will no dought be some :fire: in that cross. Love Bodhi gearā€¦cant go wrong with it.

7 Likes

Twist my arm! Iā€™m signed up for this killer cross.

Thanks Craigson15

5 Likes

Just watched moonshiners and ā€œthis is how @Craigson15 makes the Black Gold Triangle!ā€

4 Likes

Bummer, got dropped to member from inactivity. Oh well. Gotta sign up though! Hopefully i can start growing again soon.

4 Likes

I like it, sounds really interesting!

2 Likes

@Craigson15 would you ever trade some pollen off those? Iā€™m running those Triangle Kush S1ā€™s next from CSI Humboldt and I would totally dust those dirty girls down with some BT and GT. Iā€™d throw you a bag of beans off my keeper. I have some other fun beans I would also trade.

7 Likes

We can discuss that when i get there

5 Likes

Sounds like a plan. Anything with Triangle has been on my plate lately. Iā€™ve been out of most everything cured except BT. So Iā€™ve been smoking that exclusively for about a month. Tastes like weed should.

6 Likes

Ya im kind of on a good kush hunt now too. Going to hit my death bubba w some pollen too.

11 Likes

Thanks @Craigson15. Iā€™m running some BT atm also. Always wanted to try the goldenā€¦thanks for the opportunity!!

6 Likes

@Craigson15 really appreciate you doing this for OG.

7 Likes

@Craigson15 strikes again!! Thanks a lot for doing this man. Those plants are looking great. I have no Triangle crosses at all, so Iā€™m stoked about this one.

5 Likes

So the black triangle Iā€™ve grew out test like a monster and yields like one to. Average tac off them is 25+ and if you let it go longer they quickly go 30+ in just the thc. Mine peppery and spicy with earthy tones on inhale and like a straight lemon head on exhale. ! Thank you @Craigson15 for doing this!!! Also prob one of the headiest smokes Iā€™ve had In a while. Talk about melt your face and body.

10 Likes

Thanks for running these @Craigson15! I too am a huge fan of Black Triangle and never tried Golden Triangle. The two together sound like a recipe for winning, double the TK with Hashplant and Appalachia mixed in YUMMM.

Iā€™m going to be running some of @Silversurfer Orange Push Pop BX soon which is (Orange Cookies x Triangle Kush BX). My gears are running to mix that with these and have this TK 3-way all day.

13 Likes

Very excited for the Black Triangle. My arguably best plant in the garden is TK x G13HP, same mother, different father from same IBL line. I didnā€™t end up keeping a male and now I can continue the line. Blessings on you for this.

8 Likes

No promises yet but if I can collect a lot of pollen from each strain Ill get a sign up list going for that as well. Stay tunedā€¦

20 Likes

This looks like a smoker!!! Iā€™m definitely interested in this.

3 Likes

This has me real excited!! =======D
U lookin for peeps to smash together some F1ā€™s to make F2ā€™s?

3 Likes

The one pic looks like a Trifloiate.

1 Like