Seed Run Co-op: Bodhi's Cheech Wizard **Closed**

Wow… just wow. :rofl: They all looked nice, though like you said that #9 was a little bit under-done. This description of #10 just cracked me up. :stuck_out_tongue: I guess it figures she’d have an exotic smell too, huh! Nicely done, sir; thanks again for all the work you do, impregnating nuns on our behalf… :rofl:

9 Likes

Congratulations on this amazing run @nube. I love reading you’re write ups, you’ve got a way with words my man

7 Likes

“wipe with this hand, eat with this hand” hippies” Ha! Smoking chalice out of a Conch shell and singing Om Shanti chants.

10 Likes

Congrats on the Flawless run and all the info and hard work put ibrotthis journal as well as the seed run. Can’t wait to see what people get from the progeny of these beauties!

10 Likes

Pretty dang nice run. Nice, indeed.

6 Likes

@nube

thank you for everything you do!

6 Likes

Very nice! Thank you! It’s a damn beautiful strain!

7 Likes

Amazing looking work @nube quite the standard set for the rest of us looking to do reproductions. Thanks for setting such a positive example bud!

6 Likes

Top notch! Its a great day! Tons of love to the world through your work! We are All already smiling in anticipation!:heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

Thanks for taking the time for this :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

6 Likes

Great run bruv… Been awesome reading along

7 Likes

ezgif-2-97cd87ae59e3

@nube, I just completed a complex calculation, and I estimate you have 1,373,069 seeds. You might need to take the rest of the year off to release and shuck them all; perhaps also need to take January off, too.

OMG - what a f*ing HAUL!!! Great job so far - but the real work is about to begin!

13 Likes

Great breakdown and run! Thanks for your efforts man!

9 Likes

Beautiful work @nube

8 Likes

well done @nube it was really fun watching another incredibly generous Bodhi seed run take shape!

8 Likes

You did an amazing job. Excellent job documenting it all too! :v:

11 Likes

@nube Thank you for a such clear, concise and detailed grow journal. There are many qualities and variations to marvel at with this cultivar. I’ll bet there are precarious nuances in the smoke from the different phenotypes. Each one is like a choose-your-own-adventure book.

17 Likes

@nube what a great run man, congrats on your success and thank you for your good work and generosity. Curious if there were ultimately enough seeds sent to Sebring cover the overflow list or not, just want to make sure those of us on that list are on top of what we owe him. More for Sebrings sake than anything else, can’t be an easy task to organize all this. Thank you again! Learned a ton from watching you work, I appreciate how open and responsive you are. All the best brother :v:t2::v:t2:

8 Likes

@vernal I did not sign up for this run, although I wanted to. So whoever @Min is, maybe they wanna show up and claim their pack haha. Thanks for letting me know, you can remove me from the list so whoever it was can sign back up.

4 Likes

I deleted my name because I know in all honesty I’ll never get around to running them. Did I mess something up somehow and tag you? I thought it was a quick operation lol.

4 Likes