Seed Run Co-op: Bodhi's Cheech Wizard **Closed**

This will be fun to watch. I love the name of the strain. :smile:

10 Likes

Ill slide into this one for sure!

Thanks @nube and @The_Lazy_Hippie !

17 Likes

Lol look at his little friend running around the side to check on him.

12 Likes

Thank you @nube for this Preservation :heart: & @The_Lazy_Hippie, Iā€™m on the list as #35ā€¦

Much appreciated :pray: :relaxed:
Good luck & Positive Vibes ,)

10 Likes

#10 looks a little funky to meā€¦ growth wise. And after
Recently listening to the pot cast of Bodhi and then Mean Gene. I like weird more and more.

Thanks @nube for your continued seed making and to making this place a great place to be.

11 Likes

Thanks @nube on the list at #37 Regular Level 3

10 Likes

@nube, NUBE, nubeā€¦stepping up to the Plate again, OG at itā€™s B-E-S-T!!! ALL the Best Wishes I can gather up are extended your way. Indeed, SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

I made it! #46!! This is exciting I never ran any Bodhi gear but the word on OG is itā€™s :fire:

10 Likes

Much appreciation @nube for the time, space and energy for the preservation. I always love following along with your threads! Many thanks to @The_Lazy_Hippie as well for the donation. Cheech Wizard is a cultivar that I have been intrigued by for some time. Best wishes on your seed run! Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

10 Likes

Overgrow the World 2022

11 Likes

Iā€™m loving anything appy and snow lotus right now. :v:t5::grin:

11 Likes

is this closed ? have to look at my ā€œrankā€ ā€“ if able ā€œall inā€

10 Likes

You are trust level 2. Get your name on the list, it will fill up quick.

10 Likes

Big Thank you to @nube !! Youā€™re an all star!

11 Likes

What an awesome run! thanks to @The_Lazy_Hippie for the donation and @nube for growing.

Be watching this one closely. :peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Hey @nube , you ok with basic members signing up as I noticed at least one TL1 member signed up? Just caught my eye.

9 Likes

Oh iā€™m excited for this one boys. The Arctic Fallout I have going is a cousin to this strain sharing the snow lotus father and if this is anything like AF itā€™s gonna be a looker for sure. Interested to see what the OG will bring out VS the Chem 91.

7 Likes

I added a few more spots to TL 3,
I didnā€™t see a limit on the number for sign ups and if this was a pre set limit I will need to remove myself from the list.
Thank you @nube and @The_Lazy_Hippie for bringing these to the community for preservation.

7 Likes

Hey bud, I hope you were right to start adding more numbers since he might feel pressured to keep them now that people are filling the new spots.

10 Likes

More bodhi vibes! I love it! Thank you @nube and all involved for this good work. Stoked to catch one of these at the beginning, I think Iā€™m in an acceptable position in the list, someone please let me know if Iā€™m not. Canā€™t wait to watch this one!

5 Likes