Seed Run Co-op: bodhi's Good Medicine CBD Blessings Preservation Run (Closed)

What an awesome medicinal combo pack! A beautiful CBD strain, and a dank indica that’ll put you to sleep. Thanks for hooking it up!

5 Likes

Always on the look out for high CBD strains, it helps with my lower back.

Currently growing Harlequin from bagseed from a Washington State medical dispensary.

These are the two Harlequins, unsexxed.

11 Likes

Is the list full…it sounds like this will help great

4 Likes

There is a space on the list for you.

1 Like

Don’t know what level I am so I’m the last name

3 Likes

You are Member status so TL2. When you get to Regular you will be TL3. Here is the breakdown. You are in the correct spot bud :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey all, just found this thread. Hope I’m not to late to play. Filled a open spot on the list.

4 Likes

Signups are closed. Thanks to all who participated - let’s hope there are plenty of seeds to go around!

The signups were limited to 50 spots for each tier. That’s why I put 50 slots and not 75. Anything after that will have to wait for a 2nd drop, if I have enough seeds. This thread’s been here for 2 full months, so if you didn’t sign up in time, no worries. Please refer to my last post for possible other options.

16 Likes

No worries here. I’m sure there will be some floating around.

1 Like

great job @nube -

looking forward to growing this one;
I saw a bubble hash run on YT and IIRC the trichs were pink and the yield was heavy.

5 Likes

Happy Friday folks!

Thanks for bringing this up @Chiefer88 . Here’s how they look after ~40 days of reveg, the first 14 of which were in 24hrs of light, and the remaining 26ish have been in front of a sliding glass door with ambient light and overhead lighting.

The GM plants in this pic are #2 up front left, #1 behind that, #3 in the front middle, #4 behind that, #5 the shorty to the right of that, and the clone from #6 that rooted and also revegged from a fully seeded branch in its own 1/2gal pot to the right of that.

So far so good!

In other news, www.headiegardens.com has their 420 sale live! It includes a B1G1 blowout sale on Bodhi Seeds with packs at $55 each, and the freebie packs are amazing:

Black Triangle x Strawberry Milk
Chem91SkVa x OMG
Chem91SkVa x SSDD
Dream Axis (Axis x SSDD)
Granola Funk Remix (OGKB x Wookie)
Mango Biche x Kashmir
Mimosa x 88g13hp
PNW Hashplant x SSDD
Purple Unicorn x SSDD
Skunk Hashplant
Soul Axis (Axis x Snow Lotus)
Terpenado (SM x Wookie 15)
Time Bandit (Wifi 43 x 88g13hp)
WoMo (MM31 x Wookie 15)
Forest Queen (SM x 88g13hp)

Also, if you buy a Strayfox pack along with a bodhi pack, you get a combo pack of PV F2 and Wolfpack F2 (while supplies last, super limited supply)

16 Likes

Edited!! Found them !!

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up on the sale. I grabbed a second pack of the Hashplant D, since you mentioned in the Bodhi thread that people had been finding skunky phenos. And finally grabbed a pack of Devil’s Hashplant, after eyeing that one for at least a year.

5 Likes

Looking good, looks like everything is putting on new growth. After scoping GLGs sale offerings I was pretty sure that I’d follow through with my plan to not buy any 420 beans, but Headie’s sale looks to have the best price and the best freebie list, so now I’m reconsidering.

7 Likes

@nube message me if you need me to add Good Medicine CBD seeds to the Spring Box distribution list. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Yeah man, let’s get them on this Spring Box! :slight_smile: I’ll have them to you ASAP. 1 plant left to shuck and then sort & pkg & ship!

Yeah they’ve fully revegged 100% and are pretty close to giving cuts. I’m excited! And like you said, Headiegarden’s sale and freebies are by far the best this round. I also have bought from both and, though GLG has great Bad Dawg freebies, those have lost my interest recently because of the hype cuts being used, and also his freebie list this round was pretty subpar. I’m happy to support SHOE cuz he’s a good guy, too.

20 Likes

Quick update: All combo packs of Good Medicine F2 and Dank Zappa F2 have shipped to @Sebring for the spring preservation box. The GMF2 should have 20+ seeds in every pack, but the DZF2 were very limited so they only contain around 10+ seeds per pack. There might be enough for a 2nd drop next month. I’ll be sending some to Headiegardens.com again too to use as another fundraiser for @Strayfox .

I sent some unsorted GMF2 seeds to a few people a couple weeks ago at harvest, mostly ones that had fallen out when taking down the Good Medicine, and the first person to pop them (so far) got 17/18 germination even with a few being green and white seeds. That bodes well. :slight_smile:

Thanks again to @bodhi for being amazing all-around, for @The_Lazy_Hippie for donating the Dank Zappa to preserve, and extra special round of applause and thanks to @Torontoke for BOTH donating the Good Medicine to F2, and dedicating his time and space to make the DZ F2. You guys rock!

:peace_symbol:

P.S. I’ve smoked the seed shucking crumble from a couple phenos, and so far it’s stony weed with calm effects and pain relief. GM#6 tastes and smells like apple jolly ranchers, and GM#5 was more like pine and dark chocolate smell with a flavor I couldn’t really pin down. Can’t wait to regrow it seedless to see its true potential. Hopefully this summer!

I’ve vaped the combined dry sift of all phenos from the bottom of my trim bin and it’s a muscle relaxer + has a lot of pain relief for me, it’s anxiolytic for my gf, and helps make everything enjoyable while NOT being couchlock at all. There must be at least one or two phenos that are high in CBD.

36 Likes

Amazing, many thanks for all your hard work.

8 Likes

@nube for Prez.:muscle: Once again, nice report. Thanks for all of your dedication and support for our community :v:

10 Likes

Here is the link If you’d like to follow along with the Good Medicine F2 grow from this preservation run. Thanks again Nube :sunglasses:

Good Medicine F2-Seeds From Friends

10 Likes