Seed Run Co-op: Bodhi's Silver Mountain (CLOSED)

Thanks for fixing! I have had to go in and do a few prior as well. Its an interesting format thing.

6 Likes

No problemo amigo

3 Likes

Iā€™ve never seen that before, so I checked a couple runs, and the signup sheets donā€™t usually have a ā€œ.ā€ after the number, so you donā€™t have to leave a space. Thatā€™s why this oneā€™s different. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

5 Likes

Iā€™m a big fan of the Appalachia stuff from Bodhi. I always appreciate the people who take the time to make seeds for the rest of us.

Have a great day!

13 Likes

Just a reminder, the ā€˜Bold/not boldā€™ of the name is a flag that indicates whether or not the distributor has the safe mailing address.

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Ok maybe I will go in and make it easier for everyone lol

3 Likes

Nah. Theyā€™re all big boys and girls. Theyā€™ll figure it out. :grinning:

5 Likes

Well I did it anyway RQ hah but I may have ended up editing at the same time as someone else was perhaps adding their name but im not sure how to see.

2 Likes

Never sweat the petty
Always pet theā€¦stop it.
Iā€™ll be back on the bus tomorrow.

7 Likes

That looks awesome.thanks for doing it and wanting to share.be a great addition to the garden.

3 Likes

Peace @twistedinfinity We All appreciate the time and dedication taken to do this and it will not be forgotten. Just now realized that after Saturday the 5th, I wont have an address, safe or otherwise, for a little time. Unfortunately I am being kicked from my rental and I have not been able to get a new prospective spot for the family. They can stay with their grands as can the wife. I on the other hand, do not have that luxury as I have a job in another state and it would be killing gas travelling back and forth to and from. Anyway, thank U for doing this and I trust all goes as U had planned. Stay safe be well and grow hard :fist:t6:
Peace

8 Likes

Thanks for all your hard work. I have yet to grow a haze but am thinking that will change real soon.

5 Likes

How are you not tier 3 thereā€™s people in the private lounge thatā€™s been here 2 months :expressionless: you must be missing just one little box cause you are definitely active

5 Likes

@twistedinfinity thanks for doing this. Did you save any pollen from the male, or maybe keep clones of him? I ask because it would always be nice to have another pheno when I do the open pollination F1 run of a pack of this one. My buddy who crossed it to the Pleiadian Love Nest said the Silver Mountain was incredibly good, and the pics made it look like one of the frostiest golf ball producers Iā€™ve ever seen. Really looking forward to it, but since I have a pack I wonā€™t get greedy and sign up for seeds. That way thereā€™s more for everybody else. :slight_smile:

@TheShowMeHomie weird how people whoā€™ve been here 6 or 8 weeks can be regulars, ainā€™t it? Leads me to believe that the whole formula for level 3 is based too much on just posting a lot of fluff rather than actually being a regular contributor.

13 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure you can scroll your way there pretty fast

7 Likes

I dont understand it either, all together iā€™ve been a member 11 1/2 yrs. stayed in the shadows in OG 1.0 , Just dont give a fuck In OG 2.0(they stopped hanging in Texas) to busy to be regular. aaahhh let the new guys have it. im good with member.

6 Likes

I just put my name in the 2 category. I post but I havenā€™t done a seed run, so I demoted myself. Not worried about seed availability. Iā€™m sure if I really needed something Iā€™d just ask.

3 Likes

Seeds look amazing. Nice and dark. Thank you for doing this!! Iā€™m a sucker for Bodhi but these look great!

2 Likes

Hey @Nube of course! I did keep a little container of pollen, though not the maleā€¦ When are you thinking of doing your run? I thought about pollinating one of the Spirit Train I have going but decided to wait anyway.

4 Likes

Unfortunately, this is true. The number of posts youā€™re required to read in order to reach, and maintain a TL3 is onerous, but you can scroll through them and the system thinks youā€™ve ā€œreadā€ them.

As I understand it, the whole reason for that requirement is because TL3 members should have an overview of whatā€™s happening across the site, but if you donā€™t have time to read them, and just scroll them to get your post count up, it kinda defeats the purpose.
:guitar:

19 Likes