Seed Run Co-Op F1 ZamaldelicašŸŒ X Grand Daddy Purp šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø (CLOSED)

HI wanted to share this cross. Pure and simple. OG community love :cupid:. Anyone can sign up for this Seed Run. @MomOnTheRun offered to help distribute and so you can get it added to what your already being shipped. If you have not signed up for a seed run yet then PM @MomOnTheRun or @Sebring with a safe mailing address if you wish to get on the list.
So, you can F2 the cross and pheno hunt for your own personal tastes or cross itā€¦whatever, in itā€™s completely your property to do as you wish.

This is Original Grand Daddy Purple Male

Its potent effects are clearly detectable in both mind and body, delivering a fusion of cerebral euphoria and physical relaxation. While your thoughts may float in a dreamy buzz, your body is more likely to find itself fixed in one spot for the duration of GDPā€™s effects. Like most heavy indica varieties, Granddaddy Purple is typically pulled off the shelf for consumers looking to combat pain, stress, insomnia, appetite loss, and muscle spasms. GDP blesses growers with massive commercial yields which are ready for harvest following a 60 day flowering time indoors.
https://www.leafly.com/indica/granddaddy-purple
(Strain origin)
Introduced in 2003 by Ken Estes, Granddaddy Purple (or GDP) is a famous indica cross between Purple Urkle and Big Bud.
(Flavor and appearance)
This California staple inherits a complex grape and berry aroma from its Purple Urkle parent, while Big Bud passes on its oversized, compact bud structure. GDP flowers bloom in shades of deep purple, a contrastive backdrop for its snow-like dusting of white crystal resin.

This is the Zamaldelica Female

Zamaldelica by Ace Seeds is a potent sativa-dominant strain from La Reunion Island near Madagascar. It is a cross of Zamal and Golden Tiger, and is famous for its heady, psychedelic effects and powerful physical vigor.
The bright, spear-like colas are wrapped in red hairs and express a unique aroma of sweet carrot, mango, and citrus. This strainā€™s powerful mental effects leave the mind soaring and could overwhelm the uninitiated sativa consumer. Zamaldelica has an extended flowering period of approximately 11 to 14 weeks. https://www.leafly.com/sativa/zamaldelica

One user described the experience - ā€œHit this carefully! I used this strain in a vape. I am always looking for a good Sativa. One puff was fine. Three puffs laid me out for a 4-hour nap. I would say this strain is for experts and heavy hitters only.ā€

This seed run is a part of the Seed Run Co-Op Rare or Discontinued Preservation Project In-house Special

:warning::loud_sound:How this works is :loud_sound::warning:
You sign yourself up by clicking the triple dot symbol.
then clicking the pencil symbol
An edit window should appear at the bottom of your screen that you can use to edit this post. Add your username where it goes in alphabetical order under the category it goes under, either ADDRESS ON FILE or ADD/SEND LIST.

Donor sends seeds to breeder OR breeder has the seeds already for the project
Breeder grows the plants and documents it in the assigned thread
Those interested puts their name on the list for the breeder and distributor to go off of (How many packs needed)
Receiver ensures their safe address is on file through pm
Breeder harvests the seeds, dries them out and sends them to each distributor
Distributor reaches out to everyone in their area to arrange postage and delivery
Distributor sends out the seeds and gives receiver an estimated delivery date if they can
Distributor moves the members name from wait list to shipped list
Receivers inform seeds received

Africa: MikeM
Aus: Johnnybsmokin
Canada: Shadey
Latin America: MadScientist
UK/EU: Gaz29
US: MomOnTheRun

Current Request List:
:envelope_with_arrow: Address on file :envelope_with_arrow:

AllOra
allotment
Artisan
Badfishy1
Baltimore
BDGrows
beacher
BubbaRay
cdnBuddy
Chainmaker
ChronicMcBudz
crazaer
curiouscat
danonly
Danza Kuduro
DiggySoze
Drnylle
Dr_Jekyll
Explorer
Craigson
farm3r
Felzarn
Fortheloveofbud
Fred Flinstoner
gaz29
Goodgrace87
Gman
goatrock
grease_monkey
Guitarzan
HaRdRoC
Hashishin
Hashtree
Hempire420
herb4ever
hewhocoruptz
Howard.Crane
invisible
Jamescoldflame
Jay
Jdem075
Jhentz
Jjm
Johnnybsmokin
Khaoohs
kingkush312
Kobracom420
kronickuz
legalcanada
leuh13
LonnieBoy28
MadScientist
Man-bot
MBSeeds
MBVapester
mike28086
Misolo313
misterbee
MomOnTheRun
Mongobongo
newb2.0
Northern_Loki
Olbrannon
oleskool830
OniTenshu
OtisCampbell
Pedro Bann
Phatlewtz
piper
Pookie123
PROfessor
randrobertson522
Reallifegrows
Red_Beard420
SamwellBB
Sebring
Shady
Shanti-ri
shiskaberrysavior
Schmokey
Sincy
Smokeygrows
spaceman
SpikPT
stonedmason
Swe-can
Tappy
thaweedguy
TheShowMeHomie
tbone1
Tommy_McCain
ttutone
Undead-Toker
Wildboyz1
riahgorf_1
50State
Niburan
lefthandseeds
BuckeyeBeanz
Zion
MidwestMover
Red_Beard420
LabRat
TrippyHippy
rooted
Daytripr69

:envelope_with_arrow: Address not on file :envelope_with_arrow:
:clipboard: If you have, put your name in bold above :clipboard:
livingthedream

No_Chem
SuperiorBuds
invisible
Sincy

53 Likes

@V4vendetta, this looks great. Thanks for making and sharing.

9 Likes

Iā€™d like to join :smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for doing this V, sounds very interesting.

I have GDP, my favourite weed, but would like to try this variant. What will the the flowering times be like for the cross, or is it a case of grow it and see :slight_smile:

I was thinking of doing a GDP X Tutankhamen but have no males of either unfortunately, I got both gifted to me as clones.

Cheers.

6 Likes

Iā€™ll save some pollen for you. I also saved four clones. Vegging in sunlight as I type. The GDP Iā€™m rocking is a very short, squat indica. Whatā€™s yours look like @Shadey?

7 Likes

I just recently heard of the Zamaldelica and it really got my interest. Iā€™d love to get in on this one too! No edit pencil on the first post :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you very much, hopefully that will work with the Tut, might be an interesting cross. I will do some of my GDP with it as well, hopefully might get some shorter variants when they spread out they take up room for 2 plants. I am trying some LST on some in veg atm, to see how that works.

My GDP is a tall one if you dont control it, It will stretch about 110% in flower and usually ends up between 3 - 4 ft tall and spread out everywhere. I have pics lol, why am I describing it. This is some of them, main colas are large ish, but then everything else is golf ball size buds. Pic is 2 weeks old they are coming down tomorrow.
edited with a better pic.

I have never had any colour on them either, except for one I grew outside last year but that wasnā€™t much.

10 Likes

Iā€™ll keep it doing it by hand until @admins can correct it. So just make sure moms got your safe address on file. No worry :honeybee: happy.

2 Likes

As for the color, the colder you get it the more itā€™ll turn purple. Iā€™ve read to get it BELOW 40Ā°.

1 Like

From my understanding thatā€™s most plants isnt it? Itā€™s been a long time since Iā€™ve been up on the research and all (OG1 went down and I didnt like anywhere else) but I thought that purple was brought out on most strains when dropped cold at night

2 Likes

Some plants canā€™t take it that cold. Ones that can take that cold sometimes dont have that phenotype to fully turn purple.

2 Likes

Below 40, crap that is not going to happen, apart from winter time lol. It was last September, when the one I grew outside started to change. I turned the heater off in the flower room 2 days ago to see if I could induce some colour, but its only getting down to 52F in there atm and its getting warmer now. I could open the door and let the cold in but I donā€™t think one night will do much lol. October will be the next time I could do it. I might just drag them out of the room into the workshop for the one night just to see.

1 Like

Ok makes sense. The pheno has to already be there and the cold just enhances or pushes it to display the purple color. Good to know

2 Likes

Sign me up please. Appreciate your generosity

2 Likes

Thatā€™s still a good looking canopy to me.

3 Likes

Kind of just a quick skim through the thread while working, but the purple is a plant ā€˜hormoneā€™ (I believe hormone is correct term) used as a response the stress. Google ā€˜why do plants turn purpleā€™ and you will get your answer. If I recall correctly, the hormone is brought out from response to any stress, not just cold. As I said before, this is just a quick response but can respond with more information later

Edit: If you have a plant with purple leaves, it may also be due to elevated levels of anthocyanin, which is a purple colored pigment. This pigment builds up when a plant becomes stressed and normal plant functions are interrupted. This problem can be very hard to diagnose as other factors can cause the pigment buildup such as cool temperatures, disease and drought.

4 Likes
6 Likes

Also. In most cases if your GDP doesnā€™t turn purple by week 6 of flowering its not from Ken. If itā€™s over 3ft tall (indoor) chances are its not from Ken. And if its being offered in feminized seeds itā€™s not from Ken. Soā€¦there is alot of imitators out there. Donā€™t be fooled people. Got this male I am using from attitude seed bank. 200$ for a ten pack on seedsupreme.

9 Likes

GDP is also one of my faves as well. Hadnā€™t had the Zam on my radar but looking at Leafly there could be some interesting phenos out of this with some grapefruit/mint flavors. Would like to be added to the list but am in Canada so if that works I can send the address info to @MomOnTheRun.

5 Likes

Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be fine. If not Iā€™ll figure something out for you. Consider yourself on the list @MBVapester.

3 Likes