Seed Run Co-Op F1 Zamaldelica🌍 X Grand Daddy Purp 🇺🇸 (CLOSED)

4,000, wohoo thats a lot of seeds. Great job man.

7 Likes

60% are brown at best.

5 Likes

If the seeds don’t brown, will they ever brown later or is it just not going to happen? Amazing job! Inspiring. Need to try breeding seeds.

2 Likes

Thanks dude. The white ones are no good. Light brown is minimal. You can minimize that by timing when you pollinate. I was after as many seeds as possible.

8 Likes

Wooooow, gratzzz bro!!!
You did a fckng awesome work!!!
I’m starting to get anxious for receive my beans hehehheh

7 Likes

I can’t wait to check this one out…Something tells me the smoke will be joyous…

Thanks again V…

K.

5 Likes

Dude. Its a trippy trippy high. You end up gettimg too fucked up and it really gives you a lazy eye. Looks like someone slapped you to be honest lmao.
You feel the high start in the back of your head. And work its way down your spine. Good for muscle cramps.

29 Likes

Hello, you do å Nice work, happy life .
Its going to be intresting to see how its work .
:star::star::star::star:

5 Likes

That’s so awesome dude thank you so much for taking time out to do this for everybody. I appreciate all the hard work you put into most beautiful plants. Later bro have a good one

6 Likes

That description sounds phenomenal!

4 Likes

Sooo, you felt like this then?..

K.

10 Likes

Good stuff here @V4vendetta. Looks like you got a bumper crop and some amazing genetic potential.

4 Likes

I wanna get the crazy/lazy eye… :eye:

lmao… that dude looks cooked. got the chips in hand… heh…:smile:

7 Likes

Where’d u find this?

Haha…I seen this a couple of years ago…It was on an MMA forum I used to frequent…In the Off Topic section I used to live in…

I have always liked it.I love how his eyes blink at different times haha.

K.

4 Likes

This is a ridiculous amount of seeds. I ended up having my dad help me deseed all of this. We’ve fill that box plus a zip lock baggie and iam just cutting the last ones down. The momma is almost dry. I’ll start deseeding her next

26 Likes

Woo, hoo!

Seed on, and be calm! :pray:

7 Likes

Such a task. You are a trooper.

6 Likes

You have no idea how much I’m looking forward to putting my nay-saying brother in law on his ass for a couple hours.

7 Likes

Thought this was great!

12 Likes