Seed Run Co-Op F1 ZamaldelicašŸŒ X Grand Daddy Purp šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø (CLOSED)

The snozzberrys taste like snozzberrys.

16 Likes

Hello, I was looking 1st post on this topic and my name isnā€™t in the list, can I edit and add or doesnā€™t has enough seeds that I can join in the list?

3 Likes

You can edit it. Click the 3 dots at the bottom of the first post then the pencil. Add your name in bold on the first list if they have your address already and on the 2nd list if you still need to send it to them.

4 Likes

Cannot wait for these!

3 Likes

Thank you @ChronicMcBudz ā€¦though the seeds are harvested we arenā€™t going to send them out til ~November or possibly December as @V4vendetta has dealt with rippers for the next run he started outside and is going through paperwork to become legal in his stateā€¦just extra assurance for us all :wink: So all are welcome to add their name to the list until V closes it himself or asks Sebring or myself to do it though do not see that happening anytime soon with as many that were dusted with all those swollen ladies - V please correct me if I am wrong :wink:

9 Likes

Yeah, I remember that I had added my name but idk why my name isnā€™t there anymore lol Iā€™ll add again
Iā€™ll send a pm to MadScientist because I need a stealth delivery, cannabis isnā€™t legal here hehehe

3 Likes

I thought you were on the list though its been awhile since I looked. Either way, each distributor in the harder to reach areas and/or 1 or 2 people signed up like you and @MadScientist have a standard set of 3 - 5 seed packsā€¦least in my mind though its surely to change as more and more realize OG is back :stuck_out_tongue: Keep adding your name to the lists for the strains you are most interested inā€¦sometimes someone will accidentally delete a name adding theirs to the list - total stoners, busy lives and all so I tell everyone that contacts me to make sure their name is there on a particular strain just before I do a send out as we do our best to minimize expenses for everyone hence the current delay adding an impromptu Server fund seed disbursal

Whenever in doubt get with your distributor, Sebring or myself as we all interact through pmā€™s to make all of this possible :wink:

10 Likes

Hello ,i love this Purple strain ,and i going like a child and wayt on just this seeds to create new life in my grow room .
I have about 100 kv new grow room to be in .
I need some help from you / evrybudy to fill out that room .
I am going to create som seeds from diffrent strains , to have 100 strains under 12 led lamps . That is my Goulā€¦
Becorse if i take all buds and do some oil , to have in the coffe in the morning i dont have to smoke and get my lungs bad .
I Think i have some buds to ,to have Ć„ good joint .
But i thinking on this to have oil .
And i going to experiment on this .
But i Will buy some seeds and i Will taking seeds from some caind OG member .
I thinking on to leave my country to buy or rent some place to live and grow like a work .
Maby it happends some day .
If you Someone have seeds to give or traid, i bee happy .
Love this diffrent strains some have this Purple / Pink/ blue/ Orange couller strains .
I have learn so mutch from all you here on OG , SO i Will say . Love and light go all of you

5 Likes

Well I might as well put my name down here if yaā€™ll donā€™t mindā€¦

2 Likes

Itā€™s easy. If you read the first part of the thread, youā€™ll be good. Just edit your own name in place and let @Sebring and or your distributor know your mailing address. peace

3 Likes

hehehehe, I guess I already did thatā€¦yipā€¦Iā€™m a stonerā€¦ahahahah

2 Likes

@V4vendetta hoping all is well. Havent seen you around.

3 Likes

@MomOnTheRun was saying heā€™ll be tied up until November or December, due to trying to get his paperwork finished to be legal in his state. He was also dealing with losing his next outdoor run to rippers, but that all the seeds for this run are finished and safe and sound.

So, we must be patient! Something us stoners seem to suck at, lol. peace

12 Likes

MOTR identifies as female. Thank you @GMan for the info. I have been missing her.

2 Likes

I think Gman was referring to vendetta as a heā€¦ V4vendetta is currently working on becoming legal, hence the absence

7 Likes

Ah! I see it now. Seemed like an odd mistake. Sorry about that @GMan.

3 Likes

I was more worried about wellbeing than seeds.

3 Likes

Hi @Misolo313, I hear ya. Just passing on the exact information I last read. Sounds like he may be fine but busy. Maybe heā€™ll pop in soon to tell us himself. peace

6 Likes

I got on list but i have no address on file. How do i put an address on file for everything on this site?

2 Likes

Get in touch with your local distributer. Australia, US, Canada etc via pm. They can also let you know the details for postage.

5 Likes