Seed Run Co-Op F1 ZamaldelicašŸŒ X Grand Daddy Purp šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø (CLOSED)

Thatā€™s strange Iā€™ve heard that from somebody else before saying they root faster because they root in the dark, but then my brain is saying it needs light so I never gave it a go but guess it could work if youā€™ve done it too?

5 Likes

Your mostly there but the new calyxes may mean you need more light ( like 24/7 til you see normal blades etcā€¦
Iā€™d keep going to save your genetics, sounds like itā€™s trying to re-bud so 24/0 light for a bit should do the trick ā€¦!

Good luck bud ā€¦
Gaz

10 Likes

I take issue with no proof posts that flagrantly contradict my own, especially as I offered a photograph with my post.
IC Mag is full of no help, no proof posters who criticize before trying it themselves, which is why I donā€™t post there very often.

But you say that the female has serious branching potential, maybe making monstering moot.
If Iā€™m still on the list Iā€™ll make it a point to try it.

6 Likes

There are always mutant looking plants in reveg. One would be foolish to think a plant will go from
Flower to veg without some goofy looking growth. Everything is looking good. EVERY reveg I have seen looks like yours and plenty far worse

8 Likes

Of course your on the list bro. No worry :honeybee: happy.

6 Likes

Thanks.
Whatā€™s really the coolest thing about this thread is itā€™s contagious.
I have a cross that I want to maybe try your method with, Iā€™m learning a lot.
And itā€™s setting a standard.
Nothing more enjoyable than watching someone DOing.

6 Likes

@zephyr
Iā€™m a little confused how the term ā€œrevegingā€ is being used here.
I thought ā€œrevegingā€ meant taking a harvested plant that you left a few leaves on, cut back the root mass by a third, replant in a new pot with fresh mix. 24/0.
If not and you mean reversing the flowering cycle on a rooted flowered clone I think the secret is to leave at least one bud on each clone. I think those ā€œmutantā€ plants are just writhing around after having their yaayaa cut off.

As for the only cut to survive, break up itā€™s light cycle/intensity. 24/0 may need to go 20/4 or vice versa.
Iā€™d increase light intensity first as well.(edit) I mean before reducing it.

Hope this helps and keep us posted, pics?

8 Likes

Hey V, When it comes to revegging plants I use a similar method to @spaceman but I cut a lot more back, 75-80% of the mass before repotting and run them 24/0.

With clones I select them the same as I would any other clone and run them 24/0. All my VGā€™s in flo now were taken 2 weeks in flo and revegged. Iā€™ll get a pic up for you of the one thatā€™s still in veg that hasnā€™t been chopped up.

Some strains reveg better than others, some wonā€™t at all. The Valley Ghash took about 6 weeks to reverse after rooting, sometimes theyā€™ll fool you into thinking theyā€™re dead.

13 Likes

Thanks alot man. I know you have your growing down to a science :robot:. Always apprish you chiming in @Undead-Toker!

6 Likes

Thank you for the encouragement bro. First time reveggingā€¦ I already have a different Zamaldelica clone saved, so if it died I wasnā€™t too worried. But I am glad it looking ok.

5 Likes

You are correct.
Also anyone taking clones from flowering plants should try not to do it after 21-28 days. If so ive found more success with cinnamon and 24/0 lighting for 2-3 days. Clones taken from a flowering plant look like a plant thats revegging. Treat it as such.
I would say light nutes but i wouldnt know as i am organic.

5 Likes

It doesnā€™t take any proof to figure out a mutant female would take a month to get back to a state where it could be vegged. And then to be revegged and trained another 30 daysā€¦ I have revegged a plant after it flowered. Monster cropping is BS.

5 Likes

11 Likes

The GDP is very sensitive to humidity it likes it very low!.. Zamadelica is more forgiving then most plants ive ever grown. Outdoors is going to be tough.

3 Likes

GDP clones will go into 24 hours of light. So far one of four hasnā€™t produces balls. But hes definitely trying to.

9 Likes

As for the three members I promised pollen to I will do my best to keep collecting pollen but I am not getting much out of him in this humidity. I may have to reveg one of these clones and do a GDP pollen run for the community as well.

I am thinking of super cropping a male that way itā€™s way easy to collect pollen. Kinda like a hanging garden.

12 Likes

You are doing some great work!! Keep it up!! Blessings Jah

4 Likes

Its not BS just a bad name. Its still just cloning. The clones just grow wacky if you take em deep in flower.
I actually disagree with a few namesā€¦like Manifolding.

4 Likes

thanks @Gaz29, that makes a lot of sense. I used to have great results rooting clones under 24hr light in a seed starter box before I switched to using my main veg space for clones.
Thanks @Undead-Toker, @Badfishy1, @Schmokey, @Misolo313, and @spaceman, for sharing your experience and advice on the subject. this will be super helpful.

5 Likes

Once a plant reaches maturity it will alternate nodes. It doesnā€™t matter how many days into flower you take it or even if you call it ā€˜monster croppinngā€™. It will throw branches everywhere. Why take that mature branch 3 weeks into flower then reverse it? Thatā€™s wasted time. You are arguing from what? Certainly not experience or you would not be recommending this procedure.

4 Likes