Seed Run Co-Op F1 ZamaldelicašŸŒ X Grand Daddy Purp šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø (CLOSED)

Smells like candy when I come into the grow roomā€¦when you pluck a fan leaf it smells like freshly peeled mangos.

11 Likes

Ohhh Maannnā€¦

7 Likes

Tom Petty came over and told me to give them a light misting on the surface with this and then I gave the a nice foliar feed just in case anything got on the plants I really donā€™t like using pesticides but this is all experimental for me and I donā€™t want gnats to attack the roots in my plants and I believe thatā€™s whatā€™s happening Iā€™m keeping the soil arid but at the same time the gnats arenā€™t overwhelming but theyā€™re becoming a issue. Heā€™s a good dude heā€™s just trying to see if my girls be well. Once he gets time to post his plants. It makes me like Iā€™m staying in still for real anyway I hope this works I put a sticky trap up in there and apply like it says so like I said, a nice foliar feedā€¦:v:

The next time I feed I want to add quarter strength of one of these Fox Farms I believe itā€™s a liquid plant food Big Bloom. Then I have instant concentrate grow big liquid plant food for Lush vegetative growth that should probably be the one I use during veg huh? Then use the tiger bloom in the Big Bloom when I flip them I donā€™t have any experience with using fertilizers like this all I have is pH Up pH Down by Bloom city Cal Mag by Bloom city and this Trio from Fox Farms other than that thatā€™s really it hereā€™s a pic I rearranged all of them and gave them a have turned each and drop my small T8 fixture with the cools just for some extra light once they get a little bit bigger Iā€™m going to throw it a 600 watt hid lamp on it. Things are actually starting to look better

Thatā€™s one thing I am for real I have issues Iā€™m a citrus nut I like Berry flavored but when you start getting into the citruses and the guava Cindy 99 I believe the Maui sunshine I love all the Citrus trains I canā€™t wait to run these Jesus Lord Iā€™ve been waiting for this forever. You dudes are Saints really. Please be safe and continue doing what youā€™re doing everything just gets better and better is beautiful thank you for the show. Be safe.
-J

9 Likes

Picked a few small buds that looked like the seeds might be done. 20% were not ready. But the ones that are done look beautiful. Id say 5 more weeks until theyā€™re all brown.

28 Likes

How long before we can put them in the ground? Iā€™m dying to run it!!

4 Likes

5 weeks plus dry time.

12 Likes

Mmmmm theyā€™re looking nice and fat

2 Likes

Cool mottled look to those seeds!

3 Likes

The comparison to the other GDP hybrids seeds Iā€™ve harvested are interesting.
STBA Ɨ gdp

blue rhino/GDP

11 Likes

So Iā€™m curious as Iā€™m not a breeder myself so do the green seeds turn brown after drying or are they brown when plucked and just dried?

3 Likes

Looks like the zam adds more color to them or something.

2 Likes

I wanna join in list, can I? :grimacing:
Im from Brazil

3 Likes

I tell my friends seeds are like tomatoes. Theyā€™ll brown up over time. But even after extra time when you get them wet theyā€™re greenish looking and no germination. Good seeds; you can step on them and they wonā€™t break. Ive learned this the hard way.

13 Likes

I think we can accommodate one more. Until we get to 100 people its open. Im not sure how many have signed upā€¦

10 Likes

Absolutely! Madscientst will send them to you once he has them just make sure you put your name on the list so we remember and get an accurate count :wink:

Yup! Just countedā€¦51 including myself - 52 once leuh13 adds her name to the list :wink:

7 Likes

Iā€™m really glad to receive those seeds, I started a new cicle using seeds from a homemade cross that @cannabissequoia did last year (Duban Poison x Red Cherry Berry). maybe this seeds arrive here before I finish this round and I will germinate on my next cicle

10 Likes

Even though we all know, sometimes i just stop and appreciate that Cannabis is so amazing. Truly magical.

3 Likes

Thanks dude I am picking up the 3-1 air conditioner for the grow room tomorrow morning. Iā€™ll see if I can get the temperatures down in the low 50s. Zamal is known to have a slight purple hue during flowering like a lavender color. Iā€™ll post a pure zamal picā€¦
Pure Zamal (purple pheno)

Zamaldelica

15 Likes

On a side note I thought this is very interesting history of Zamal. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=307924&page=4

9 Likes

Reminds me somewhat of Golden Tiger, another ACE seed and how she got her name.

Donā€™t hear much from ACE, are they on this board?

9 Likes