Seed Run Co-Op F1 Zamaldelica🌍 X Grand Daddy Purp 🇺🇸 (CLOSED)

This @spaceman would be a good place to start - https://overgrow.com/search?context=topic&context_id=19125&q=Ace%20seeds&skip_context=true 50 results pop up… Who knows?

5 Likes

I’d be more than happy to help you out if you have questions on cbd oil and thc oil infusion. Let me know I’ve been making cannabis for my son to control his seizures for years. I have nothing to offer right now except my knowledge.

7 Likes

Thanks drew whatcha got my man? Recipes?

3 Likes

From a member on of icmag -
"But the most incredible trait of this plant is neither its taste nor the effect. It’s the fact that it keeps growing and flowering for two, sometimes three years in a row. For some very mysterious reason the plants that have been imported hundreds of years ago have developed a unique ability to regenerate vegetative growth once the buds have been removed, and to flower once again when the days shorten again next winter. It is not a uniform and stabilized trait, and some of the plants actually die after the first harvest, like any other annual cannabis plant. Probably other genetics have been sporadically introduced by visitors, polluting the unique characteristic of the perpetual.
This perpetual cannabis landrace allows the growers to chop off all buds, leaving a small skeleton of stem and branches. Few weeks later new growth slowly begins to show and in a matter of days the plant is boosting vegetative growth again, to eventually start flowering again for the next crop.
The most experienced growers tell tales of plants that have been planted in December, harvested the next April, then went back into growth for two months, then flowered again and were harvested a second time in August. And some say they swear to have seen plants harvested even a third time the next April, one and a half year after being planted. I cannot confirm the truth of these claims, but I can testify that it is considered common knowledge on the island.
Interestingly, I once met a musician from Reunion traveling through Africa. He had brought with him some seeds from perpetual plants and tried to grow them in two different locations on the African continent, without being able to replicate the result.

This makes me presume that the perennial trait might be induced by unique environmental factors rather than genetics. There might be a specific soil composition on the island that stimulates this character in the plants. Or, to make a very thin hypothesis, it could be the huge magnetic field generated from the volcanoes, the same one that troubles satellite TV reception and small aircraft instruments.

Whatever the reason, the perpetual weed of Reunion is one of the most incredible landraces known to man, and surely one that deserves to be hunted, retrieved and preserved for future generations to enjoy."

7 Likes

There are genetics in Cape Verde that do the same. In places with perfect growing conditions year-round as long as there is still viable meristems on the plant it has some non-zero chance of revegging and reflowering.

4 Likes

What i was reading is that the real perpetual phenos shed their seeds naturally and then revegg on their own.

3 Likes

Infuse 1.5oz of mct oil to 3 grams of high thc flower with high terpene of limonene like gorilla glue, black lime Cook that at 280 degrees a constant stir (a magnetic stir with a hot plate is much more efficient )until decarbed in the oil (usually take about 25 minutes)then you cool in the freezer for about 15 minutes. you strain it with two brown paper coffee filters, a reusable coffee filter and a cheese cloth to help you strain it. With cbd oil it’s pretty much the same except cbd flower it goes a lot quicker like 9 minutes or until the flower decarbs in mct oil. Remember the fresher the flower is the better the medicine will be.for cbd flower I use ringos gift and trident.

3 Likes

Some of the clones are autoflowering some are not. …so if you folks do F2 these seeds… you might end up with some autos and you might not. Luck of the draw! I think have a decent idea which ones are the autos. But there is only one way to find out for sure…
Grow them!

3 Likes

How long does it take for an auto to alternate nodes?

Have a seed that is doing everything much faster than the rest.

2 Likes

Depends on who bred what with what and the selections from those breeds too.

2 Likes

Any plant that is showing sex the nodes should be doing that btw. Its when the nodes start to shorten up is when you know its actually flowering.

2 Likes

This i know. Just havent had one switch nodes in 19 days before.

2 Likes

Indica pheno is what I’ll presume why its doing that. It takes a few months to show sex. How fast did it show sex? 19 days?

1 Like

The rest took abou 40 this is the youngest @ 27

1 Like

27 days veg i mean. The others are flowering. Most.

2 Likes

Wait and see if the node spacing shortens up. Thats how you know its trying to autoflower. At least in my experience.

2 Likes

For sure. Im very interested in autos. All canna really.

But even if its not ill have to baby this one. Cant ignore an early maturation. Robust roots and a big stem. Really wish i could chuck it outside and watch it shine. Need shorter phenos.

Great work btw.

4 Likes

14 Likes

20 Likes

nom, nom, nom!
Love your work mate!
Thanks for the time and energy you’ve expended so far.
50000000 de-seeding hours to come :slight_smile:

6 Likes