Seed Run Co-Op F1 Zamaldelica🌍 X Grand Daddy Purp 🇺🇸 (CLOSED)

Oh my…

Its just so…

Wow. :cry:

3 Likes

Thanks guys. Can’t wait to get my grow room back to normal. These plants look like they can keep going for a while. I’ll be watching the trichromes.

7 Likes

The deseeding party is planned.

14 Likes

Bubba Gump Dank…20

3 Likes

Well I cut the ties holding the mom down. I’m not worried about stretch anymore. Buds are sagging.
I may have unleashed hell.

13 Likes

13 Likes

If you cut your ties she’ll try to stand back up. I leave mine on until the end. I am always making little adjustments here and there throughout flo as they stack to pull them apart and open them up more. I’ll get some under the canopy shots up in the crypt after bit.

6 Likes

I’ve got room for her to grow up a little then I’ll tie her right where I want her again before she finishes. This is 5 days in.

5 Likes

12 Likes

18 Likes

Looking really good! And easier on the eyes than the blurple pics. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

They’re coming along nicely V! Cant wait to see what the offspring look like!

2 Likes

Temps have hit 100 degrees on these girls. Their doing way better with air conditioning.

8 Likes

:star2::star2::star2::yellow_heart::green_heart::heart::star2::star2::star2: whayt like a child

2 Likes

Edited with clearer photo

17 Likes

21 Likes

20 Likes

Gorgeous work. Im watching. Hope to be half as good, so I can make a seed run for us all. :clap:
I’m wondering how to deal with smell a little I have a carbon filter I’m about to hook up to my 4" ipower. It keeps my temps perfect. Do you know if the filter will hinder performance? Put the stocking they give you with it over the filter or leave off? How do you handle scent?

6 Likes

The filter will hinder it slightly. Might not be too bad depending what the filter allows through it.

3 Likes

Looking good must be getting close to ripe seeds couple more weeks? I’m courious as to flower times on this cross ! Be nice to find a 9/10 week kick ass pheno!

5 Likes