Seed Run Co-Op F1 Zamaldelica🌍 X Grand Daddy Purp 🇺🇸 (CLOSED)

Thanks @Sebring. Doing my best for you guys. I knew if I posted someone would aid me in making the thread more user friendly!

8 Likes

Those both sound awesome. Should make an exciting cross. Thank you @V4vendetta!

3 Likes

The cavalry has arrived.

:hugs:

3 Likes

Still cannot thank you enough for helping my sister. @Sebring. She becomes violent when she has seizures I am now learning… Crazy shit man. Thank you again!
This will not be the only seed run I will share. There will be more. And (just my opinion)…Instead of trading seeds and maybe getting burned with low germ rates or not receiving the package at all, we should just do seed runs for the community as a whole. Everyone wins and no one gets burned. And it feels good to give back a little. I donate to the site despite not representing “og supporter” badge. But I know this helps so many people to get seeds that would not otherwise get a chance to receive them. I think it would be good for the community and itll bring us all a little closer togeather. Especially the new members. And we can f2 the ones we really want to be apart of making. Community bred strains.

18 Likes

Very well said sir. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow! I suppose I am sheltered up here…thats crazy

Your the best @Sebring :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

That’s exactly what I was hoping for when we started these. :blush:
I believed that if we show non-judgemental compassion for others, then they become inspired to do the same. :relieved: :heart: :earth_americas:
I’m very proud of what all of us have done on OG, it was a rocky start, but man has it been worth it!!!
And… We’ve only just begun. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Male is already throwing pollen.

23 Likes

Awesome looking strain…Thanks for the sacrifice :slight_smile:

Regards,

K.

5 Likes

Thanks for doing this V

8 Likes

Thank you so much for these. So many cool people on OG.

4 Likes

what are the preservation seeds you mentioned that many are already getting?
oh and nice work putting this all together. this cross loks interesting for the reasons ppl pointed out, but i am on the fence atm as i don’t wanna horde beans and i have allot lined up for my small space atm so i wouldn’t be able to grow these for a while.

6 Likes

@outlier
Search ‘Seed Run’ on the site and like twelve threads will come up.

https://overgrow.com/search?context=topic&context_id=19125&q=seed%20run&skip_context=true

(holy cow, there’s twenty of em already! That went 0-100 real quick.)

11 Likes

I added myself to the list. Thanks for doing this guys, love what the OG community is turning out to be!

Hopefully this year some time I can return the love!

7 Likes

The ones that state Giveaway Has Ended: SSDD, Skunk 91 Jungle Spice and DBHP…your distributor may have a pack or 2 left though you’ll have it discuss it with them :wink: Its looking like Cackleberry and Snow Lotus will be ready next

Ikr?!?! Its amazing :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

These look very interesting and wild.

regards,

mike28086

2 Likes

Helloo , waaaoow i just love the couller…:heart:
If you give me.or sell me some seeds i Will give you seeds back from norden ut you Will.
Hope i whrite ok .
I am realy hookt in this to grow . And this seeds i have now is.my 3e ordenary grow room , in my life .
I take this seeds , ut you give me some and going to give them Love deluxe.

5 Likes

Your added to the list dude. You dont need to trade seeds to get seeds. No worry :honeybee: happy. You will be contacted about your safe address soon.

10 Likes

Love and light from Sweden

7 Likes

Moved the male into the center of the grow room.

20 Likes