Seed Run Co-Op F1 Zamaldelica🌍 X Grand Daddy Purp 🇺🇸 (CLOSED)

You are only after a small amount of seeds then, 50 thousand or so. :laughing:

13 Likes

I know
… these will be healthy packs. I knew it would be a ridiculous amount of seeds. And I was telling mom I wanted to give them away because I would literally have a mountain of seeds. But I will have lots of buds either way. I dont mind picking seeds out of buds before I smoke. Especially these seeds.

18 Likes

You’re a good man. Maybe a little bit crazy, but obviously a good man . If you aren’t crazy now, after de-seeding that much, you should be really close :joy:

13 Likes

As long as I am not deseeding premature seeds I’ll be very happy. Thanks Jay. :wink:

13 Likes

Haha that does seem like insanity but I guess 1 single seed run could potentially run the entire OG community and yourself for quite some time. I must admit this is why I put myself up for some preservation runs because I figure I would help others and have my own steady stash of seeds to grow my own. Plus you do still get bud from it so there’s still nice smoke to be had long as ya don’t use CS to fem em :man_shrugging: Keep up the good work @V4vendetta this will only inspire others to complete these runs dude props to ya :+1:

12 Likes

Fuggin rights V…Thanks for doing us all a solid :slight_smile:

6 Likes

19 Likes

Love it. Been thinking the same thing Jay… Dude’s gotta be be nuts. But, like my slobberin’ St Bernard I just can’t help lovin’ him.

You’re one hard working florist V. No idea how much I admire and appreciate what you’re doing. I’m almost as old as that dirt you were playing in and It’d probably kill me to even try keeping up with you.

9 Likes

I just felt like making some seeds

19 Likes

15 Likes

17 Likes

Seeds are now confirmed (by the hundreds). Already enough to get everyone a ten pack. I’ll let him go 2 more weeks then start collecting pollen in cups.
Edit: maybe sooner…depends on him really.

17 Likes

This was my first time. I hope im doing it right.

3 Likes

You are…also answered your pm :wink:

7 Likes

Again, This is a great community.
And again I Thank You.
I Thank all before me.

4 Likes

Clone

CloneCloneCloneMomMom

17 Likes

Time to start collecting pollen.

23 Likes

22 Likes

The plants are looking great! Based on the two plant structures I think you’re going to get a pretty solid hybrid. :wink:

9 Likes

Thank you @Sebring. Both are easy to clone. But the zamaldelica is cloning machine. Both are resistant to high or low PH. GDP has a little bit of a nitrogen sensitivity. Otherwise they handle heavy feeds well. The structure is similar but the vigour will be improved with zamaldelica. The high should be the most variant gene of this splicing as well with the flavor and smell. Should be interesting…

11 Likes