Seed Run Co-Op F1 ZamaldelicašŸŒ X Grand Daddy Purp šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø (CLOSED)

Being a firm believer of the KISS theory, all Iā€™ve ever done to revert a plant was put it under 24 hr light and wait. The most extravagant thing I did was to put the plant in complete dark for a week or two, although I never understood the logic for doing so. When I put it under 24 hr light Iā€™d give it a good shot of fish emulsion and just let it be. The first new growth would be kinda twisted and funky, but itā€™d straighten out as time went on. After the plant had gotten itself re-established I would shave the root ball and re-pot. Easy, peasy as they say.

People are free to complicate things as they choose. Myself, I prefer the simple approach.

7 Likes

Theres confusion. Im not advocating.
I dont think anyone should take clones late in flower because the clone will have to root AND reveg. Which i personally dont see as advantageous unless you are saving a pheno/geno.

I dont think theres an advantage in any reveg besides the above personally. But the pros of extra branching for someones situation makes this another tool in the garden.

I dont engage in any hydro/aqua/aero because its not a situation for me,personally. But i sometimes daydream about 5 bucket RDWC Setups.

I salute you and am a sponge for all knowledge you decide to offer, as you came before me,
Peace

6 Likes

Sure it takes proof.
How many clones are you gonna pull from that single clone?
ANY clone is gonna take time to root and veg to proper size, Iā€™ll see that time produce many tops for me to your one.
A monster mom can produce a dozen clones 2 months after cloning.
That ability alone proves monster cropping superior to standard cloning.

This is all Iā€™ll say on this out of respect for this great thread so you can get your last word in.
Remember, I didnā€™t insult YOUR BS method.

2 Likes

[quote=ā€œMisolo313, post:119, topic:19125ā€]

Iā€™ve never really seen that leaf twisting, ā€œmutantā€ look you guys are talking about - like pictured in that link Iā€™ve posted.

I donā€™t pinch the buds off either, which is what I believe the link says to do, they just shrink away.
Once I go 11/13 they bud furiously as though trying to make up for lost time.
Quite a sight, one plant with a dozen+ tops.

EDIT
@V4vendetta
Sorry if I missed it but how many weeks into flower with the female will you go before dusting them?

2 Likes

3 weeks and the seeds will be brown dude. But these will grow for 8-10 more weeksā€¦total 80-110 days of flowering is normal for the strain but these look more like 87 days then chop.

9 Likes

16 Likes

I love how the lights make the leaves all purple but the bud sites are all green. Makes for really cool pics. They look great! Keep it up :+1:

6 Likes

Zam Pic Of The Day

18 Likes

Beauty pics! The constrast with the green and purple does make them look extra dank haha

6 Likes

Ya nice tones in that pic. Best blurple shot I have seen in a while.

6 Likes

10 Likes

I only bought one Zamaldelica seed. Same with GDP. Just goes to show what one can do with two seeds and time and patienceā€¦ It was alot of cloning and learning what the plants craved and what sensitivitys they had as well. Outdoors is easier and less maintenance but after all the hard work indoor, it does pay off. Plus I get to stretch these two seeds even more by giving away a thousand more to our community!..

27 Likes

Zam Pic Of The Day

17 Likes

See how she tells you she wants water? Just gave her some waterā€¦so Iā€™ll take a pic at 1 am. Iā€™ll bet shes already perking up :point_up:

20 Likes

19 Likes

I recently had an extreme case of
ā€œWeā€™re thirstyā€ that I thought might
Be too late.

But the next morningā€¦

18 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty forgiving. But those really really needed waterā€¦ My god. But they perked up once they found water!

6 Likes

Yes they took a lot of abuse and neglect as
I left them for the week and saw them on weekends. They did turn out likeā€¦

20 Likes

Looks like you gave them ample LITFA! Look pretty good from here.

3 Likes

Just waterā€¦ I dont use LIFTA. No offense @ReikoXā€¦

3 Likes