Seed Run Co-Op F1 ZamaldelicašŸŒ X Grand Daddy Purp šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø (CLOSED)

I was referring to @MBVapesterā€™s salvaged girls lol

1 Like

No. Just searched and found out what it is but will keep it in mind.

3 Likes

Evened out the canopy and moved the lights more even as well.

16 Likes

Zam Pic of they day :earth_africa:

16 Likes

Looking really healthy and full. Nice work.

6 Likes

Thanks bud. It keeps me out of trouble.

9 Likes

Looking good. Starting to fill out a littleā€¦

14 Likes

Theyā€™re looking great!

Also ā€˜It was alot of cloning and learning what the plants cravedā€™

Brawndos got what plants crave :drooling_face:

7 Likes

Muscle Milk for plants eh?

5 Likes

Pretty much. Itā€™s got electrolytes! :muscle::muscle::muscle:

7 Likes

I say we put Adam on it and see what he saysā€¦
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXPOw2unxy0

5 Likes

Holy purple supercalifragalisticā€¦oh hell

Love it!! :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Waooow :orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::heart: just love it

1 Like

Man these beautiful strains just keep coming that last picture that is zamaldelica? Man fucking beautiful excuse my language. Itā€™s like the greatest hits collection every time I turn around heā€™s just more beautiful strings a beautiful people that grow them out I appreciate all the hard work and organization they all guys do not going to be as ones that say oh Iā€™m going to send a gold bar but Iā€™m definitely going to hang on and stay around. It really does feel like a collective like-minded people and really good people thank you guys for and girls for the hard work that you do. Iā€™m going to continue to grow and learn from everybody and I will reach level where I can give back. Love you guys and girls. Please be safe. If thereā€™s anything I can ever do big or small that would help just send me a message.
-J

5 Likes

Thanks for all the wonderful comments heres some more for ya.

14 Likes

Oooow hey laaadies! Absolutely stunning I have a quick question certain plants I see leaves are waxy or than others I donā€™t know if itā€™s certain phenotype but I see that trait a lot in like white widow White Rhino stuff like that with the hard really dark waxy looking leaves are they like that through the veg cycle or do they tend to get that Sheen during late flower just wondering because really new to indoor growing but I seem to be doing okay right now I just watch you all in all try to be a better grower in a better person thanks for your hard work though dude itā€™s a honor to be here and watch yā€™all do your thing thatā€™s a awesome name and also movie always like that mask need to throw one of them guys up there. I was just wondering cuz I have a plant thatā€™s displaying that hard waxy shininess in the plant looks healthy but I just wasnā€™t sure if it was certain strains right now his name is Charlie Sheen. Hopefully itā€™s a chick though we shall see thanks for your time bro awesome grow awesome bro!

5 Likes

Very nice plants Vā€¦Damn itā€™s making me drool.

K.

3 Likes

There just wet from the feeding before lights out. But yes healthier plants will have shiny healthy leafs. Thanks for the positive comments bud!

5 Likes

:thumbsup: always a pleasure to watch you do your thing. I might not know a whole lot but Iā€™m passionate and thatā€™s what gets me through every day and I see your passion and your work makes me strive to just give the plants what they need for them to be at optimal growing condition. Iā€™m in the FAQ is right now trying to find a solution to gnats I think there are affecting my root system I heard about neem but Iā€™m trying to find a way without spraying Dawn on my plants thatā€™s not happening.

3 Likes

@Baltimore You can try Diatomaceous Earth https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatomaceous_earth (if you donā€™t use live worms), and sticky trapsā€¦I have always had good results killing Gnats this way. Just get a salt shaker/flour sifter, and sprinkle a thin layer on the top of your plants soil, and gently rub it into the top surface of the soilā€¦Place a sticky trap in there as wellā€¦Just make sure you rotate the used stickyā€™s out, and you should be able to get control of them.

K.

2 Likes