Seed Run Co-Op Greenpoint Lucky 7's - on hold for future run

Do you have a pic by chance as long as mom is ok with it?

Their mom’s did have a sweet smell near the end - they are curing now so haven’t smelled them for awhile. These ones are just starting to flower for the seed run so it’ll be awhile…boys are going in on Wednesday :wink:

I’m ok with it …the more info the better :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Update time!!

The girls got big in a hurry and still stretching a bit - finally showing off their lady parts

The boy is tiny compared to them though he will catch up quick I am sure

For now, he is sitting on an empty upside down gallon of mayo…can you see him?

31 Likes

Wow. I really love the luster of the leaves and the wonderful gradient in that second pic.

4 Likes

Some sexy ladies Mom. How tall are they now??

Cheers Johnny

3 Likes

The tallest (back left corner) is 46" and the smallest (front right corner) is 35"

10 Likes

Soooo I am a bit behind on keeping up with this journal…the heat is kicking my ass with this “heat dome” going on breaking all kinds of state records though thanks to my awesome ventilation system, the girls are doing their thing and still stretching - so much so 1 cola grew into the light so I raised it up a bit more and snapped her neck

Still can’t see the male in the center though he’ll show himself soon enough :stuck_out_tongue:

31 Likes

Mom…Where do you find the time?

You are a machine…even as far as mothers go…

Thanks for this…

K.

4 Likes

A little here, a little there… 3 of 5 cabinets with blumats help - other than that, timing :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

So this is where you have been posting…

Is this seat taken? :seat: Who has my popcorn? :movie_camera:

4 Likes

This one and the Lucky Charms thread…the microcabinet is on hold and redoing my lights a bit in the 2x3x4 cabinet - cord management and adding a far red puck)

Welcome aboard…i’ll make a seat for ya. We are 4 wks into flower and still stretching like mad

So bent most of the cola’s again to reel them in a bit

The only difference between these girls and the Lucky Charms is Stardawg’s influence and boy does he make an impact as they are just now starting to bud

I am due to “paint” female pollen on a few buds though I am going to give them another week to really stack up and become receptive :wink:

26 Likes

DAMN! Those girls are so dark green and healthy. You have some beautiful green mama’s.:blush: Do you just use a really good soil mix then fertilize if necessary? I really need to read up on soil prep. My grandfather had a garden outback and had soil trucked in. I imagine they have soil testing kits. Great job! :call_me_hand:Have A good one. Stay cool.
-J

2 Likes

I build my soil on an intentional set and forget kinda thing sooo I mix up a batch per lab tests following their recommendations with a sometimes 2nd test if I REALLY follow then do a grow then make up a 2nd batch using 1/2 the amendments used in the 1st for a top layer…I outlined this in the beginning of the DBHP thread and posted real time results. Anyway, I am on my 3rd grow with this soil only adding Mineralized Gardens Transplant Formula and insect frass the 2nd week into flower…once this grow is done I will flush and remix the soil every day for a week then send in soil test and grow a cover crop and rebuild microbes - rinse, lather and repeat for 3 yrs then use it to fill another trench perennial garden…slowly yet surely getting it done :stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes

Love the half naked hippie Gnomes in your garden, almost didn’t see the 2nd one LOL

Nice couple!

4 Likes

update is long over due …been remodeling my bathroom in my spare time so the plants have all been pretty much ignored while they do their thing. Peaked in and set up the dividing curtain now the boy is abut ready to burst…

Soon to be Regular seed side

Soon to be Fem seed side

Pics suck I know…got the curtain up just before lights went off so went into point/shoot mode - these were the best ones to turn out…not bad though not great either :stuck_out_tongue: When lights come back on i’ll be dusting the fem pollen on the fem side and get better pictures for ya’ll :wink:

16 Likes

Cant wait for motr…

1 Like

Good looking plants @MomOnTheRun , can you please stick me down for a few fem seeds … (is this a preservation run .) .? I hope so lol…
What is the main difference between the lucky Charms and the 7’s … bigger plants and/or …?

Anyway great :+1: genetics you have donated for your fellow og members along with your time (and shipping) too.!!
Kudos to you for your sharing n caring nature …
Happy growing ,
Gaz

6 Likes

Looks great! Does the sheet between the plants keep all the pollen to the desired side of your room? How many days into 12/12 are the males ? :v:

2 Likes

Sure…it is a preservation run

~Gu got ahold of a nice Lucky Charms pheno and crossed it with Stardawg to bring in more Sativa then renamed it to 7’s - just the 1 generation out cross separates them. Stardawg’s influence has made them have longer node spacing making them much taller and take longer to flower…I am liking the Charms better though its one of the few indica’s I have in my jars at the moment :wink:

It truly is my pleasure just wish I had more time to really capture their essence for ya’ll to see

Thats the idea so it gets done in 1 grow and 1 room…hopefully it works - fans are turned down low and on the opposite side so the male pollen may hit the curtain though shouldn’t cross it

They went in June 29th so just a bit over 3 wks

10 Likes

Thanks again for everything here Mom…You da Ma…er…Best.

Hugz <3

K.

4 Likes