Seed Run Co-Op Herijuana - Done and Dusted [CLOSED]

Huh?
It’s not my Birthday for some time yet.
However, I wish I was turning only 40!
Oh well.
:smile:

5 Likes

Sorry @Calyxander, I was using my phone to reply and it decided to select you instead of cannabissequoia from the drop down of names. :cry:

2 Likes

:innocent: :laughing: Yeah … I had the thought this morning that in ten years+ I’ll laugh at this…& there’s more than 1 OGer wishing the same. Oh well. :upside_down:

I guess that means I am still young & stupid! Awesome! :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

@MisticHaze @Hoodini
so where are we at now? looking for grow space to make a bunch of Sannie’s HerijuanaIBL? :vertical_traffic_light: :stopwatch:

:v:

3 Likes

Absolutely, I have a few breeders for you to pick from, pm me

3 Likes

Yep. I’m getting ready to buy them, but I wanted to see if I could ship it directly to the person growing them (if possible). If not, I’ll receive and ship them out again.

Sannies gives you 5 free regular seeds with the order. I don’t know much about the freebies, but I found a few pictures of one of them: Durganchitral X Blue Hammer (https://www.opengrow.com/topic/52254-durganchitral-x-blue-hammer-purple-pheno/). I’ll prob get that one and whoever grows these out can have them also.

4 Likes

I have someone else offering to donate and run Herijuana but not sannies
@MisticHaze

3 Likes

@Dr_Jekyll will run your sannies @MisticHaze and he didn’t even know there was a freebie involved, lol please exchange info guys

4 Likes

@MisticHaze @Hoodini

Hoodini asked "You wanna …?

Jekyll said “Point the way, im down like 4 flats on an Eldorado Cadillac…”

I jist want to give a little back to the community. My space is yalls space.

8 Likes

:clap:

'…And then Good King Jekyll gave all the people new Cadillacs and the people rejoiced and got 'hyphy :blue_car: :champagne: … ’

4 Likes

All Cadillacs from Jekyll come with 4 flats. The tire shop in town loves me. :slight_smile: @cannabissequoia

4 Likes

My grow is at the communities disposal.

:v:

4 Likes

Thank you! :smile: I have HIGH hopes for our WeedNotBombs movement…

:evergreen_tree: unless it’s the :bomb: :seedling:

2 Likes

It looks like we have 3 + Hoodini’s Harem so let’s work out whatever logistics & distrib. (teleportation of course)… :envelope_with_arrow: :incoming_envelope: :mailbox_with_mail: :thumbsup:

qty of beans? :heavy_division_sign: # of grows?

whichever member(s) is the least burdened by this addition to their grow/work should be figured out… as much as i’ve over-complicated MisticHaze’s original post i am a firm believer in KISS – Keep It Simple, Stupid! :smile:

we have already seen how easily miscommunication & hurt feelings can arise here just like anywhere else online…it’s part of the challenge but the payoff is worth it, IMO.

@MisticHaze so before you hit that order button, let’s post some kind of updated next steps & who’s-doing-what’s-&-not’s. (?) for the sake of this :baby:

4 Likes

Well I would be honored to dedicate a large part of my grow room. Though distribution might be difficult for me. I would probably need to send in bulk to have someone else distribute.

8 Likes

I would also like to throw my name in the ring fir some fruity pebbles OG. That strain needs to come back with the gusto!

5 Likes

@MisticHaze The people demand answers! :wink:

Where are we at currently? If necessary PM is fine.

Glad we started this. A little wheelspin :race_car: is to be expected.

3 Likes

From what I was reading in the Bodhi proliferation thread (basically a continuation of this thread) people seem to be hesitant about running strains that are currently available for purchase. I don’t know if that applied to all breeders or just OG affiliated ones, so I was just thinking of running some of the Bodhi gear that isn’t available anymore (Orange Sunshine or Angel’s Milk). It seems like Bodhi has said in interviews that he doesn’t mind people tinkering with his genetics (for non profit projects) so his strains seem like a safe bet to not “step on anyones toes.” These two strains were not the top results in the Bodhi poll (someone else in the Bodhi project can run those), but are unavailable and popular enough for me to consider them.

6 Likes

Yeah. Anyone can pollen chuck and make crosses and do all the time though on this big of a scale, it could hurt the original breeders an certainly don’t want that so focusing on personal already done crosses, hard to get and retired strains is the way to go unless the original breeder doesn’t want this…gotta have that acknowledgment and support = respect

So from my understanding someone donated Godshead and someone else donated Tranquil elephantizer which wouldn’t be a bad cross all in itself…idk many stepping up with their libraries and more giving input, its hard to decipher whats what though I do think perhaps this could be a great jumping off point to match collaborations together to the benefit of all …idk just a thought

4 Likes

Yeah I saw the list of Bodhi strains and I assumed they were all available for donation, but I don’t know. I’ll take any of them that are available for donation, but not available for sale. I just want to get some seeds in a growers hands already. The original $100 I offered will now go towards shipping the F2 seeds since I can’t buy rare/unavailable seeds at that price (afaik). Plus we SEEM to have a lot of donated Bodhi gear.

6 Likes