Seed Run Co-Op Herijuana - Done and Dusted [CLOSED]

I’m sorry your thread got hijacked and all your good intentions got lost. Truly. I thought we were all trying to do something good here.

2 Likes

Seems to me the whole idea has been jacked and moved to another thread with a whole new set of folks jumping on the bandwagon. So anyone who would have helped here has jumped off and went there. Everyone has an angle. Y’all have fun and good luck with this.

The whole thing has sickened me now.

4 Likes

No worries at all, really. :slight_smile: To be honest, the @GrapeApe & @LemonadeJoe only put us under review for several hours. :thumbsup:

Nothing worthwhile is easy, right? :wink:

We have a living, evolving experiment here that is bound to have some wrinkles to iron out and it’s a learning process that will help us all collaborate better, for this, and further on. I really hope to see this become a “seed” itself and set an example for the next generations to follow. :hourglass_flowing_sand: :seedling: :baby:

thanks for your participation & help (everyone). :relieved::metal:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

It’s cool. I guess in my mind, the seeds were gonna go to people who actually needed them and not to hoarders and collectors. I think I was just wrong about the intentions from the start. I’m catching on to how things are in this forum and what most people are like. Think I’ll just stick to my grow logs and knowledge seeking, being kind and not hijacking other peoples ideas.

3 Likes

I believe you are in fact confused @Meesh . No “pros offered to breed your seeds for half price”. @LED_Seedz simply pointed out that he already has a ssdd project in the works. So if you wanted to make something that’s exclusive to your group, you may be disappointed in a couple months. That’s how it reads to me anyway.
…Have a fun project guys :+1:

4 Likes

According to another member, I have taken this whole thing to personally anyway. I guess I have. I do take giving back to any community too seriously. So, I’ll stop now.

2 Likes

@Meesh: I’d be lying if I said this is the way I wanted this to turn out, but trying to fix it is keeping me busy enough to not think about all the weird turns this thread has made :confused:

So getting back on topic (hopefully):
Sannies Herijuana IBL is in the lead, Bodhi’s Sunshine Daydream is second, and FDM General’s Daughter is third (the order may change, but I think these are going to be the top 3). Vortex is unfortunately not available for pollination anymore AFAIK.

Oh and if you guys wouldn’t mind voting in this poll to get a sense of what direction this project should go in (hope the poll is clear):

• Make F2s of winning strain (or runner up if not available)
  • Cross winning strain (or runner up if not available) with next available runner up

0 voters

6 Likes

I’ve got a clone going my good buddy so hopefully she roots. . .Plus I had to pollinate her now otherwise she would be done before I could grow anything else to pollinate her with. . .but all the vortex x razzleberry kush seeds will be given out towards this project and i vote for f2ing the top 2 and crossing them on the second run​:v::grin:

4 Likes

I am still here and will help in anyway that I can as it was your idea to do all of this after all. IMHO, it seemed appropriate to move the other project to a different thread while this one is being worked out :wink:

3 Likes

Wasn’t my idea. It is all @MisticHaze I just thought it was such a generous idea and was willing to pitch in via a donation to pay it forward.

3 Likes

Ooops - Sorry about that…took my evening canna dose and guess its kicking in now lol

3 Likes

Its still a great idea… OG exclusive strains in the making :stuck_out_tongue:

I can see it turning into a tradition to automatically give seeds to newbies for practice (and good smoke) like Reiko did for me with his auto’s as I really suck at growing them

8 Likes

That’s okay! You would think I had from the big stink I made about it. lol
I don’t even need seeds, as an outdoor grower, growing personal meds, I only have time for feminized seeds and certain strains that help my depression/anxiety. It’s nice that there are still folks that want to help even through the bs. I’m sure @MisticHaze appreciates it along with @cannabissequoia

3 Likes

Wish all the members here were as gracious as @ReikoX. That was very nice of him! :innocent:

3 Likes

@Meesh
While few may compare to the generosity of ReikoX, I think you’ll find 99.9% of people here have proven to be beyond generous.

I’d suggest you hang around longer than a month before you judge our level of altruism. Some might take your veiled criticisms as insulting.

12 Likes

Point taken. My written word was not meant to be a veiled criticism. So I apologize if I offended anyone. It was only supposed to be a compliment to ReikoX. I didn’t choose my words properly. I’m sorry. I meant that it would be rad if all newbies were given starter seeds, not that some members weren’t generous.

I’m not a passive-aggressive person and not one for veiled anything. If I have a criticism, I’ve layed it out specifically.

2 Likes

I got distracted looking at changes for the 1st ever High Times Cannabis Cup that will be here this weekend but yes, many here are very generous with what they have otherwise I wouldn’t be able to run The Black x Champagne from deep_rob with my upcoming “munchies” theme grow or the many others I could grab just by giving my address…I only mentioned Reiko’s auto’s exclusively because he sought me out and I can see doing that with all new members after vetting with potential OG community exclusive strains.

No other forum that I know of allows such things to take place openly like this so it is exciting though one has to be mindful that we all come from different backgrounds, customs, ways of doing things and sometimes “life” gets in the way of plans and goals which may be different than “Joe Blow” across the map…sometimes that changes too.

IMHO, respectful ongoing communication is very necessary to cross “T”'s and dot the “i”'s in any seed giveaway and that much more in a collaboration such as this so no one gets the wrong idea hence the many polls to get this far, branching off with a set plan of Sunshine Daydream and Dragonsblood hashplant seeing how they are in already in hand from members willing to freely donate to see this happen with several eager to give it a go as genetically, the pairing can give so many different albeit delicious possibilities :yum:

Now regrouping here after that shit storm over seeds no one has and those that do are willing to part with 1/2 price of what they can currently get on the open market and imho, that is fair since in the inception it was to pair any 2 strains for up to $100 iirc with an offering to help purchase the seeds if needed…now can we get on with the next poll??

Decide if the winning strain will be bred to make more seeds to do a phenotype run or if “we” are going to take the winner and runner up to immediately cross them…

I voted for cross winning strain (or runner up) with next available runner up just to get through this though I really like the idea of an initial seed run of each independently to get as many expressional phenotype’s as possible within the genetics to distribute to those willing/have space to do the initial cross - mix seeds from all involved growers then distribute etc etc…a tier program so to speak with polls in each grow for matings based on observations that can be worked over the next 4-5 yrs for an exclusive OG forum strain…least thats the vision I hold re-reading through all of this

6 Likes

For the record my project was under way long before this thread was started. I was simply pointing it out. Clearly I don’t need this thread to advertise anything but I thought I would make people aware to not piss anyone off. Fucked if I do fucked if I don’t.

Heres the cool part no one is forcing you to buy a thing and there will still be plenty of vultures to hoard your free seeds.

9 Likes

IMHO, you had all rights to do so to make it clear what you want with genetics you have worked on as well as any breeder that was nominated purely out of respect - someone has to buy and donate them right?

2 Likes

:raised_hands: That’s the idear! :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes