Seed Run Co-Op Herijuana - Done and Dusted [CLOSED]

I can help with the shipping logistics, I’ve gotten pretty good at it.

15 Likes

Sorry about my post. It’s just that I had originally been thinking of using more sensibly priced bulk seeds (best way of describing them that I could think of), but a good amount of people liked a post suggesting higher priced seeds. I was hesitant at first, but decided that I was open to the idea. I’m just going with what people are collectively deciding on (up to my max limit of $100 + shipping). Should something happen to these seeds during shipping or something, I’ve lost a lot more money on riskier behavior and I’m still alive so why not?

4 Likes

Vote changed; see below.

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it. We’re all friends here on OG. Sometimes it’s hard to decipher if someone is being argumentative in a post or giving sound advice or even being sarcastic. It’s just words on a page. We have a few 1st class breeders here on OG and I’m sure they will do everything they can to help you achieve your goal.

8 Likes

fruity pebblezzzz og

2 Likes

Of course, i forgot Mr SupeHero @BogSeeds.

All three rock man!

Sci :robot:

3 Likes

All seeds are not created equal.
There are huge genetic differences
Quality of work
It’s certainly not just price that separates seeds.
Not being negative or argumentative but I assure you that plenty of dogshit og seeds waste peoples time frequently
Just my .02

5 Likes

You can get something good for less. I misread and thought you were going to buy 10 different varieties of cheap seeds. That’s what I was advising against. Show us the stuff you were originally thinking about getting.

1 Like

I didn’t say they were all created equal. The man stated a budget he had and original seed store are on par with barney’s farm seeds. Their strains are sold along side most well known seed companies here in Europe. I was trying to give the best bang for his buck so he could spread as much love to the OG community as he could.

To be fair to all three of the people in this conversation that went off on a tangent, the entire thing started off from a misunderstanding. Let’s just leave it to the voters.
Direct democracy!

P.S. The aim is to make many seeds from these original seeds to be able to spread them to as many people as possible.

4 Likes

Fair enough
You stated a seed is a seed
Not exactly argument worthy anyway
I apologize
The bodhi suggestions are good but ssdd is sold out and not being restocked.

5 Likes

Yeah i apologise also mate. Obviously there are some excellent breeders out there hence the much higher demand in turn pushing the prices to beyond anything most general growers can afford. I’m sure MisticHaze will achieve his goal with the help of the OG community.

4 Likes

Sannie’s Seeds offers good seeds at a very fair price, if budget is your main concern. Most are priced at €27.50 with the most expensive (Sannie’s Jack F9) being €45. Just it out there as an option.

https://www.sanniesshop.com/regular-cannabis-seeds-en/#/category/187

3 Likes

Mr. Nice auction has good deals, a respected breeder, and popular strains. Takes cash too :dollar: :+1:

Can shop all-day at grow-legal.com with $100 also. Plus, I think the “save25” code is still viable also.

2 Likes

Originally I was going to go with Bulk Seed Bank:

OA seeds and original sensible (as esrgood4u mentioned) have some bulk seeds too:

Or

2 Likes

Just to be clear the budget hasn’t changed, but if you guys want to change your votes, that’s up to you. I’m fine with getting what people vote for as long as it’s in the budget.

2 Likes

:+1:
There’s so many pollen chuckers around here that your most difficult task will be to make something people will want. You almost need a marketing dept. even for freebies. I like to watch a good science project tho. good-luck.

10 Likes

I looked at those sites. Bulk Seed Bank was $100+ for 25 seeds. And all the seeds are feminized. My vote is against those sites. You can get two packs from Sannie’s for that much including shipping.

I’m changing my vote. Herijuana IBL and Killing Fields F6

https://www.sanniesshop.com/regular-cannabis-seeds-en/#/product/29782

AND

https://www.sanniesshop.com/regular-cannabis-seeds-en/#/product/29786

Pay with bitcoin and the total price with shipping is €71.95 ($83.85). And you get to choose a couple freebies. Two feminized seeds or five regular. Total seeds = 22-25. For less than the bulk seed site. And I’m inclined to say that Sannie’s genetics will be better.

1 Like

What about @Baudelaire’s generals daughter, or his Durban and C99 mixes, @MisticHaze…? The two 25 seeds packs are excellent for the price…
or some @LED_Seedz’s strains or…?? You can also buy great genetics at a great price from sannies too.!
Lots excellent choices for the price you wanna pay…
Good luck with your endeavour to help the community…!
Gaz

2 Likes

@Gaz29 the breeder mix from @Baudelaire is VERY nicely priced. 25 seeds for $30? Hell yeah!! Make some mystery strain for the OG and call it OG Gump. “Life is like a Baudelaire breeder mix. You never know what you’re gonna get.”

4 Likes