Seed Run Co-Op Herijuana - Done and Dusted [CLOSED]

If that’s the case, I agree. :thumbsup:

:thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

IIrc, the many choices were all available though hard to come by (or classics) that the community voted on…many Bohdi options were available which led to the Bohdi preservation jumping off point. Herijuana won the vote. I thought they would be f2’ed for like 3-4 breeders to do crosses then distribute…i’ll have to go back to the beginning and read back through unless this is still the plan?

5 Likes

I mostly agree, except (correct me if I’m wrong) sannie is distributing their IBL of the strain, which they did not originally create.

IMO we shouldn’t f2 and distribute sannies line, since that wouldn’t be ethical. However if someone has seeds from a breeder that is no longer selling their line, I don’t see why not.

5 Likes

Ask Sannie. He might be OK with OG using heriuana as a cross, for OG members in a non commercial way. That is the intent if I’m not mistaken? His heri is IBL, so need no to inbreed further.

3 Likes

did i miss out on this one is it too late ?

4 Likes

I have no idea where this project sits at the moment. :thinking: It’s unfair/poor taste to undercut a breeder or seedbank but this started out small & the other OG seedmaking projects arose(e.g. Bodhi F2 Preservation).

This past summer @MisticHaze generously offered up :money_with_wings: to generate a round of OG, “in-house-only” seeds, the users voted & chose the Herijuana IBL, shipment took like 5+ months, and in all that time some people’s “real lives” have been priority :blush: :hugging: so it’s stalled for now, I think.

I think we’re looking for a garden to put it in & the collective go-ahead/OK but some Sannies HerijuanaIBL did make it to North America! :fireworks:

8 Likes

ahhh i see “Seeds Shipped” means to the chucker … i thought it meant F2s shipped … thanks for the update friend, i’ve been away a minute!

8 Likes

Good observation-- I’ve edited it to ‘Status Pending’ for now.

:v:

6 Likes

@Dr_Jekyll How are things down on the farm? :slight_smile:

Hope you & yours are well.

2 Likes

Ahh yes my brother I am alive and well. Been on the DL as of late. Autos are making their final push and should be clear of my garden very soon.

That said, are we going to run these as planned? I don’t want to snub anyone, but also don’t want people to think I am just sitting on my hands, just waiting for clarification.

Also, I will be moving as soon as the autos have finished, maybe before. The house next to me sold and low and behold the new owner is the fucking chief of police for my city. To say this has caused me major anxiety would be an understatement… I ALMOST CHOPPED DOWN MY GIRLS BC I LOST MY NERVE FOR A FEW DAYS.

I have every plan on still making this my summer run, just need to know we are not stepping on toes.

YALL LET ME KNOW :metal:

HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT
DR J.

6 Likes

These are the ones i have been waiting for.
They are no longer available in Australia.
Keep smiling.

5 Likes

Hey & glad you’re OK. That sounds f’ed up about the new neighbor. Could be the opposite & be a tweaker house…either way you’re screwed! :unamused:

I don’t have a clear answer for you but I’ve seen a post on another thread about available garden space for these kinds of things. Mistic_haze has absolved himself of everything Cannabis and that’s all I know. :confused:

5 Likes

:speaking_head: Ahem.

I’m unofficially officially closing this project to avoid reproducing a current & in production strain. :hear_no_evil:

This began as an innocent & generous donation by an absent member & we overlooked the scope of possible & likely consequences. :wheel_of_dharma:

So for all those who are disappointed, so am I but accept it gracefully in the light of all the other great seed-making going on here & the great green wave of 2020+. :seedling: :herb: :deciduous_tree:

Best regards, friends :slight_smile:

:evergreen_tree: :scales: :thumbsup:

6 Likes

Overgrow, but only with permission from people selling seeds of plants that have been around for thousands of years.
I gracefully fully disagree that seeds for sale cannot be reproduced and given away.
Keep smiling.

10 Likes

I wanted Herijuana too though can just as easily buy a pack. There is no stopping anyone from crossing them and giving them away though imho, only strains that are no longer available to be bought are the only ones we should be focusing on in our preservation runs :wink:

10 Likes

I have about 30 herijauna beans, f2s I was gifted I was told are from the original ibl mota rebel was working on right after the woodhorse seeds release, will be interesting to pop and compare some day

8 Likes

Unless the original creator is still selling the seeds I would consider it an heirloom that should be available to all to gift sell or do as they please. Just because a seed company is already selling there version of somebody else’s work why cant another person do the same. I see so many different strains being sold or claimed by people that had nothing to sue with there origins. The person who did the work to stabilize it paid dearly for it and everybody else is arguing over who has a right to do what with it, let’s just be glad for any ibl lines being worked and kept , so much instability being created now a days

10 Likes

Hola Gang

Meduser from woodhorse
is still saling the Heri he never
stop saling it

Bare

6 Likes

I thought I saw some posts referring to him still being around but never found a source of his gear also dident look very hard

3 Likes

yeah obviously anyone can do whatever they want, if someone were to offer a giveaway of something that’s up to them, i think just for these ‘preservation threads’ they don’t want to step on toes

5 Likes