Seed Run Co-Op Herijuana - Done and Dusted [CLOSED]

I feel like that’s a reference to me. But I don’t remember sending him seeds.

1 Like

No its from a seed house.

1 Like

Come straight to the breeder for a fine deal! :sunglasses:

Bogland72@gmail.com

6 Likes

…wouldn’t ya know. :wink:

Apparently a 3rd attempt by (the now harumph’d) Sannies is on the way. [smh]

I’m very happy with this years’ and my first BOG plants.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

so what happened? is there ssdd and heri getting growed?

2 Likes

We all went to the preservation thread to get organized for all the f2’s. SSDD and Skunk '91 are the only one’s currently done and have been periodically sent out

7 Likes

I heard a rumour that herijuana seeds had maybe arrived?!?!

5 Likes

Indeed they have :slight_smile:

6 Likes

15 Likes

Noob question, Why diluted with corn starch?

3 Likes

Makes it go farther.

4 Likes

The corn starch, or flour, also act as a desiccant which wicks moisture away from the pollen. Moisture + Pollen = Germinated Pollen in a Container = Trash

8 Likes

I have a crap ton of seed packs I would donate to the cause… help u save money… lmk

6 Likes

Sannie’s Herijuana is still sold and is available for purchase. It’s one of the staple strains in the shop and will continue to be restocked. I thought we weren’t f2ing strains currently for sale? I can see f2ing the original woodhorse version but don’t see the point to f2 something that is still for sale and available to anyone.

https://www.sanniesshop.com/herijuana-ibl-regular-seeds.html

6 Likes

If that’s the case, I agree. :thumbsup:

:thinking:

4 Likes

IIrc, the many choices were all available though hard to come by (or classics) that the community voted on…many Bohdi options were available which led to the Bohdi preservation jumping off point. Herijuana won the vote. I thought they would be f2’ed for like 3-4 breeders to do crosses then distribute…i’ll have to go back to the beginning and read back through unless this is still the plan?

5 Likes

I mostly agree, except (correct me if I’m wrong) sannie is distributing their IBL of the strain, which they did not originally create.

IMO we shouldn’t f2 and distribute sannies line, since that wouldn’t be ethical. However if someone has seeds from a breeder that is no longer selling their line, I don’t see why not.

5 Likes

Ask Sannie. He might be OK with OG using heriuana as a cross, for OG members in a non commercial way. That is the intent if I’m not mistaken? His heri is IBL, so need no to inbreed further.

3 Likes

did i miss out on this one is it too late ?

4 Likes

I have no idea where this project sits at the moment. :thinking: It’s unfair/poor taste to undercut a breeder or seedbank but this started out small & the other OG seedmaking projects arose(e.g. Bodhi F2 Preservation).

This past summer @MisticHaze generously offered up :money_with_wings: to generate a round of OG, “in-house-only” seeds, the users voted & chose the Herijuana IBL, shipment took like 5+ months, and in all that time some people’s “real lives” have been priority :blush: :hugging: so it’s stalled for now, I think.

I think we’re looking for a garden to put it in & the collective go-ahead/OK but some Sannies HerijuanaIBL did make it to North America! :fireworks:

8 Likes