Seed Run Co-Op Herijuana - Done and Dusted [CLOSED]

@cannabissequoia Vortex and fruity pebble OG are both tied so if Vortex goes through so should FPOG

4 Likes

I have known Bodhi for years on a personal level and we lived close for twenty years. I still visit him every time I am back out in CA, and I tested his gear prior to him being world famous.
lol

We have collaborated in the past on several strains as well over the years. Growing out a NL2 x C99 x his Snow Lotus as we speak that was never released. [I’ll post pics at the finish]

I did go and look after I last posted and I did finish off all of the 91 x TOK. I do remember it being very small flowers that tasted of hash, and if I am thinking about the right strain he may have told me the pack he sent me was the last. That said knowing him like I do, I can’t imagine he does not have more seed in his storage to make more if he choose.

I had seen on that Adam Dunn interview where he said the original parents of SSDD were gone. I called him after that and reminded him I still had said parents and he told me then he had plenty of seeds if he wanted to remake it. He just does not have a ton of interest in remaking things.

10 Likes

I also noticed that (I think I even mentioned it in a post) and it can be added, but whatever the amount of choices (top 5, 6, or 7) the next round will be the last.

3 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Bohdi Seed Dispute

:rotating_light: :slot_machine: :ballot_box:

trying to keep it moving…like an old car :blue_car: a little funky but it works for now… :joy:

• Bodhi - Sunshine Daydream
  • BOG - BOGBubble
  • Sannies - Herijuana IBL
  • Baudelaire - General’s Daughter
  • TGA - Vortex
  • Mr “X” - Fruity Pebbles OG

0 voters

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Do we only get one vote on this one?

3 Likes

yes’m, sorr if i’m a bit slower than my nOCDrmal

we’ve got Beijing air in CA

:head_bandage: :smoking:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Bodhi Seed Dispute

Cool. I got a little concerned for a minute there.

3 Likes

Me too. Who’s throwing some pollen at what and with what?

2 Likes

Found it

So the top two picks will be bred together. Now I’m really nervous :nerd: . Trying to figure out if I should vote for the best sativa and trust that others will up vote an indica, or go with my personal preference :slight_smile:.

Update: I pulled the trigger and voted for the strain I think will be the best cross to SSDD lol.

:smile: I’m glad for it too… hoping to start a real tradition & set the example for the 'younguns :wink:

:hugging: :family_man_woman_girl_boy:

:pray: :smile: :wheel_of_dharma: :om_symbol: :yin_yang:

:evergreen_tree: :moneybag: = :poop: :skull_crossbones:

5 Likes

The original plan was to have only one winner and make an F2 from a male and a female of the same strain. Since @morgwar offered up his Sunshine Daydream, I figured we could cross both the SSDD and the next runner up. Maybe we could vote on what the next step is: Cross top 2 available strains or F2 of the winning single strain.

5 Likes

Maybe both with the help of the community?

7 Likes

That would be awesome. More complicated, but awesome lol.

3 Likes

I can offer a half pack of SSDD (6seeds) to pop with the other SSDD pack.

10 Likes

Woo @OrganicGorilla awesome brother!
SPREADING THE LOVE

5 Likes

Also, if you stop the vote, I’ll send a 10 pack of Bodhi Dragons Blood Hashplant to cross with SSDD. That cross would be awesome…

Call the cross Dragons Blood Daydream

9 Likes

@Sebring I just hit my vortex with my razzleberry about 3 hours ago :wink:

4 Likes

Damn bro @OrganicGorilla I pick that! For sure, all day, I’ll buy that for a f*cking dollar!
Woo hoo i vote to stop the voting!

6 Likes