Seed Run Co-Op Herijuana - Done and Dusted [CLOSED]

@Hoodini, can we make this in addition to @MisticHaze’s project cross?
@MisticHaze should get to complete the project he’s been gracious enough to include us in with our full support! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And they still can be if you like. I still have the original cut which I will use for one of the mothers, and a new male will be selected as well.

I didn’t mean to come in and mess up any plans anyone had. I have held and played with SSDD for several years and I know what I can expect from the mother I currently have, where someone with just seeds will likely be shooting in the dark which can also be good, and perhaps not as good results.

I love the strain as much as the next guy and want to see it available. If you guys want to play with what you have to work with by all means do so. I will also have it available and within 4 months.
:wink:

11 Likes

I would think :thinking: hell ya. . . I’ve got the vortex going anyway so please feel free to continue with the original plan. . . @OrganicGorilla and @Morgwar, you can decide who’s running yours and @MisticHaze and @cannabissequoia can decide theres. . .everything sound good? Anything I missed? Any changes that should be made? Don’t make me get CS to build another poll dammit!!!

2 Likes

For free to the people of overgrow?

And this is where your expertise would come in greatly :v::+1::beers:

4 Likes

For free no, but at less than half than what most people charge like everything else I do.

This is also why I encourage anyone to make their own and not really worry about what I am doing.

I have had a lot of people in my circle want me to move forward on the SSDD and since it is happening I did want it to be known since the strain seems very popular in fact more so than I really even knew.

I’ve given away about 50 packs of seeds on OG, so I am well documented doing my share of freebies.
:wink:

7 Likes

Manual like override :grin: I was just wondering my man. . .thanks for SPREADING THE LOVE

1 Like

@LED_Seedz Can I get added to the SSDD waiting list? Happy to pay for some when they’re ready.

@Hoodini Does this mean we need a new thread for the Bodhi F2 Proliferation project or does one exist already?

2 Likes

Lol no time like the present

Anyone else interested please post on here^^^

1 Like

Looks like you all are doing so interesting and fine work keep it up will be keeping an eye out

2 Likes

Holy guacamole you guys. I’m stoned & have to catch up on 40 replies. :smile:

I’m pretty much cool with all the non-conflicting input that I can’t remember just reading. :thumbsup: :ballot_box:

For my 3.1415 cents on the whole happy mess we have going:

This has evolved from MysticHaze’ original post of offering up 100 shekels towards a member-directed seed run, and all good from what I can tell at the moment. :thinking: (stoned, right)

:thumbsup: = a unique-ish OverGrow strain(s), free to all participants on this thread, depending on quantity we generate -> auction at least some to fund OG Patreon for those who can’t donate $, have fun, start a tradition–not a trend,

:thumbsdown: = profiteering, clique-making, business-forming, ego-pumpin’, thievin’

as far as the breeders, the strains, the lineages… i’m not too concerned personally…just as long as we have fun making some funky rare dankness & go forth &… OVERGROW (mofo).

the anonymous voting helps reduce politics & shark-tankery, a good thing, imo.

so it appear only half the original 25-30 people have chimed in on our 2nd (& 3rd & 4th & a half) polls…so I say let us at least allow for the 24 hour globe spin & the possibility that our poor, dear brethren have to work or go to school. I personally don’t & forget that shit as much as possible. :smile:

:evergreen_tree: snoochieboochies

10 Likes

Now can we get this thread back on track. I am still willing to donate the seeds I have mentioned. :seedling:

4 Likes

Order, order! :hammer: :warning: :scales:

I’d like to grab the Conch :shell: shell & maybe a fire :fire_engine: extinguisher for a moment, if I may. :pray:

I’m glad this flare-up seems to have gone out quick & I sympathize with all the parties, related or not(believe it-- i’m a weeeeirdo :alien:). For the sake of this thread and it’s purpose as well as OG in general, may we keep personal or individual disputes in PMs? :crossed_swords: :envelope_with_arrow:

Maybe it’s the ozone levels, maybe it’s brain damage, but I wasn’t even up to speed on the stuff just mentioned. :smile:

So far, so good everybody. :thumbsup: I’m always proud of OG and this should work out smoother each time it’s done.

When I was younger & changed careers from white to blue collar I had a pretty rude awakening, getting “greenhorned”(if you got it you know it), and learning that in a lot of ways I was & am hypersensitive. It took a kind foreman (thanks Mark!) who pulled me aside & told me that if I wanted to “cut it” I’d have to learn to “take the shit & let it just slide off”. :poop: :confounded: I know I’m still me but I’ve learned to pause before reacting if I can. Writing is a perfect example-- My speech & diction & (all that shit) are waaaay more low-brow. :smile:

So…? Overgrow.

:evergreen_tree: best done by over-seeding! :wink:

8 Likes

Woo hoo thank you. . .it’s back baby, let’s cut the shit And grow some seeds to share!

6 Likes

Oh schnap willy… It looks like Sannie’s Herijuana IBL has ended the disputes?

I don’t know what happened behind the scenes here but I’m glad for whoever fixed things. :wink:

There were 26 +/- original participants/commentators, so as of this post we’re waiting on 7 people. uhh about 10pm UTC/GMT.

(then, @MisticHaze order when ready, i guess? )

I suppose we need to plan out our host garden stuff too.

The bigger, the better, IMO. (Or at least capacity for 2 large M/F plants, right?)

I’ve barely begun my own pollen-chucking but I can see already that 2 christmas tree sized plants ought to put is in the 10k range? (I guess this is where we start pissing off some folks…heheh too bad) :imp: :seedling: :seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:

harumph.

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

I have been reading since conception but only just voted this morning :slight_smile:

Keep Smiling.

5 Likes

Just to be sure, did you vote in this poll:

I didn’t see the number change, but maybe I checked it after you voted.

1 Like

I think it was that one, a couple others too

2 Likes

I no longer know what the hell is going on, after witnessing an entire tangent on money and pros offering to charge 1/2 price to breed seeds. Can’t we just stick to charitable folks being kind and all working together? I vote we leave all this to the amateur growers (leave the profit minded pros to keep on keeping on elsewhere) or I don’t want to contribute. I’m all about giving to the community not making other people money. Sorry.

Maybe I’m just confused.

8 Likes

That 1/2 price to breed seeds thing was an advertisement for their own seeds from their mothers. They noticed that a strain was popular on our poll and advertised that they will have F2s available for sale soon. Even though it had nothing to do with this project, I agree that any advertisement for something that isn’t free (apart from maybe reasonable shipping costs) has no place on this thread.

Oh and your not the only one who’s confused. I am too lol.

7 Likes

Don’t worry-- somebody talked to somebody & somebody else fixed something. :smile:

I think we’re still on track to “elect” a pack via MisticHaze, but we need to start volunteering some upcoming grow-space to elect as well. I’m still pondering if I can swing a monster outdoor open pollination but it’s not likely(I’m already waaaaay out of bounds). :wink:

Mmm. Yeah.

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like