Seed Run Co-Op Herijuana - Done and Dusted [CLOSED]

@MisticHaze just like the homedepot bucket says…

LET’S DO THIS! :clap: :tada:

’ just wanna make life easier for cash-poor growers, myself.

Baudelaire’s thoughtful comments in the other thread about how he began with Calif. Prop. 215, the real weed law, imo…reflect the 2 different camps of Cannabis users:
Medical 10% recreational 90%

“Sick people can’t work!” - Kevin Jodrey

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

It seems like only elephant tranquilizer and godhead have actually been donated and that it will take a while to set that up. Damn, well either we get that underway or I’ll have to go with Herijuana again. It didn’t help that I lost my wallet and had to order a replacement debit card or I would have bought seeds already.

I probably would have bought General’s Daughter and everyone was against that (understandably), but would people be against F2s of the Herijuana from Woodhorse (which Sannie used for his selection)? We might not have a choice at this point if those donations don’t work out.

7 Likes

Alright well things keep changing day to day and I guess we’re going with the Sannie’s Herijuana as long as we still got a place to grow these out (pm sent). I will buy them today with Bitcoin (damn wallet) if I get confirmation of a grow space. I have no other strains available to run and it was high on the original poll (second I believe). Let’s get back to the basics and just do what we were originally going to do.

7 Likes

:thumbsup: Free seeds for folks with needs. :seedling:
courtesy of your friends at overgrow

I remember an old Weednerd episode…“Nobody’s buyin seeds in fuckin Julyyyy…” Subcool, referring to cup seed sales. :laughing:

Slowing it down makes all this collaborative planning possible… ‘planning should be at least half of any undertaking’ --some engineering mantra

So I’m not worried. If anything, some of the controversy is a good thing and hopefully the breeders of the work/strains in question will spend 15 minutes hearing our cry & replying yea or nay.

I’m especially thankful of @Baudelaire for spending some time with us on these recent project ideas. :slight_smile:

This process reflects the Cannabis cultivation and community membership in a broad sense-- we all start out naive about more than we know, and those bumps in the :motorway: move our knowledge forward. Experience. :older_man: :older_woman: :thumbsup:

That coupled with an evidently solid, self-moderating group of people is what got me posting actively. OG’s improved my life significantly AND my rescued me from the cursed 2nd year SGS with forced :syringe: LITFA injections.

We have our knuckleheads too. :imp: They’re everywhere and most of us our prone to being one on occaison. :wink: :cowboy_hat_face: :lemon: :hammer:

I’d like to ask the active participants in this thread (openly):

What’s you overall opinion on how this has evolved from MisticHaze’ original post :angel: :moneybag: & my initial :mega: ?

:v: :hugging:

:evergreen_tree: hiiiiiiiiiiiigh…

4 Likes

@MisticHaze: You suck! This all got sidetracked and I’m more confused than I’ve ever been before!

I’m sorry and I’m going to be buying the Sannie’s Herijuana seeds (plus a couple freebies) today to get this thing moving again. Our grower is still interested and we’ll see how this next step goes.

6 Likes

I think it has been a class on the complexity of group dynamics lol

8 Likes

I am very curious about what chatter might be going on with the old folks watching from their balconies(like the old farts on the Muppet Show).

Not enough to take a dip in the shark tank though. :laughing:

:evergreen_tree: gosh darn

3 Likes

Seems like a lot of folks want to throw out opinions like chiefs, but only want to be indians, including me. lol

2 Likes

Hint hint @MisticHaze
Btw you don’t suck! Your amazing!

3 Likes

Good Medicine is a CBD strain… I dunno.

2 Likes

I can honestly say i would be more interested in this strain than all the others (except maybe orange sunshine) and it would be a great crossing parent for the medicinal pot users such as myself. . @cannabissequoia can we get a voting poll of people who would like to run Good Medicine?

4 Likes

Yes, we set out to design a :unicorn: and ended up with a :camel:

5 Likes

No camel yet​:joy: (don’t have that emoji) it’s just still at a horse right now and we are trying to get the damn horn to stay on :v::wink::+1:

4 Likes

Have you tried staples? :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Lol I think i might start :fearful::wink:

I think its been a roller coaster ride though a great jumping off point to hook up people to collaborate together that may or may not have without going this route…helping each other speed up the process with continuous runs in different environments

6 Likes

@MisticHaze I assume you’re waiting by your mailbox in a lawn chair, right? :wink:

heheh

Just checking that this is still on track. The Bodhite Buckaroos make me nervous about this more-simplified endeavor. :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I already ordered the seeds and they are being sent to the grower not me. Hopefully they get to where they need to. It’s going to take a while.

4 Likes

@Dr_Jekyll. Are you ready​:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1: wooo the parties getting started

2 Likes

6 Likes