:evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

Well said! :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

So… Can we make it official?
Breeder: @Pedro_Bann ?!?!?!

8 Likes

You da man @Pedro_Bann
With that description and your your love. I cant wait to see these.

6 Likes

Yep lets do it. OverGrow for the win.

22 Likes

Pedro will show y’all how to make 1000+seeds in 2 months going 12/12 from start lol

17 Likes

See it’s master strokes of information like that right there that get me coming back again and again :smiley:

6 Likes

Pedro! Pedro! Pedro! Pedro_Bann!

Man, I am stoked for this one for sure!

9 Likes

glad to see this one up and running again, thanks @Pedro_Bann!
@Dr_Jekyll no worries man, safety is always top priority, hope you can find a good place without too much expense or difficulty.
adding myself to the list, this one should be a great medical strain for the patients in the community. I’ve never been able to sample this strain from a decent grow, looking forward to see how it takes shape.
Thanks again everybody!

10 Likes

Hola Gang

I love heri I should put one

outdoor just in support of

the cause

Bare

9 Likes

Just figured out this one is still going… so happy! This is one of those strains we dreamed about in our younger days but was unobtainable. These projects and the generosity of the OG community is why I loved the original forum, and why I never went anywhere else, even after the original went down.

8 Likes

The beans havnt arrived yet but the space is reserved for them in my cabinet.

16 Likes

Here’s hoping the postal gods come thru in a timely manner.

8 Likes

I vote for Pedro. I think if he wins all of our wildest dreams will come true…

Thanks for stepping in!

13 Likes

added my name if thats ok. always want to try this one!

5 Likes

@Pedro_Bann is the man I’m here cus of him and started my own log I know he will do the seeds justice and get things done right

11 Likes

We are expecting the magic beans to arrive any day now, They will be grown in coco and there are enough spaces in the cabinet for all of them to be flowered at the same time although I may off set half by a week or so just so we can get maximum beanage ( word of the day ) When we pollinate one or two of the first round females at around 4 weeks into flower with a second round male at about 3 weeks into flower, sound good?

23 Likes

Sounds like a plan to me!

10 Likes

Can we grab a confirmation of what date these were sent @Dr_Jekyll, I’m a little worried they are cold and hungry and lost.

13 Likes