Seed Run Co-Op Herijuana - Done and Dusted [CLOSED]

WooHoo! Go Pedro! So glad this is actually a go now!

9 Likes

Sorry @Pedro_Bann @MomOnTheRun. I made some mistakes and now I’m paying the price. I have been laying low and scared to get on here, but my life is already in the wash, so fuck it. I was popped, they got xx xxx, xxx, xxx. I am currently waiting my day, but to be honest it’s not looking good.

I’m sorry I failed my friends, I should have done some things differently. Please accept my apologies, it looks like y’all found a way to get this done, I can’t be much help, but if you need anything money-wise let me know. I would like to do something good for this project as I have been a major hurdle in this process/ not by choice.

22 Likes

Shit sorry to hear that. Focus on taking care of it properly,…if you can get the best lawyer possible, it can make a dramatic difference. Good luck with everything, hopefully it works out well for you.

11 Likes

Shit Dr Jekyll. Really hope you can beat it. Best of luck to you! Like bleacher said, go get yourself a Cochran!

10 Likes

14 Likes

Glad to hear that someone was able to find some seed, I’d looked through my stash thinking I had half a dozen seeds but no such luck must of traded or gave them away,
@ Dr Jekyll sorry to hear of your misfortune hopefully it all will work out for you!

Looking forward to seeing the golf ball buds herjuana produces it’s been a while since I smoked it but from memory it’s a potent strain that’s got plenty of kick!

10 Likes

One of the best buds I’ve ever smoked was Herijuana crossed with Sannies KO Kush. It tempered the Heri’s narcotic effect and worked wonders on my ADD.

11 Likes

Sorry to hear mate, how long ago did you get pinned?

9 Likes

Right after we last spoke. I procrastinated a couple days and then all hell broke loose.

7 Likes

@Barefrog and @Pedro_Bann for freeing up valuable time. Good looking out my dudes. Came out of the woodwork with those bad boys. Every run is gonna be awesome from here on out. Thank all of y’all so much.
J

9 Likes

Yeah @ShiskaberrySavior iwee solid buds all over ( tho, not a great yielding strain.) i have grown only one pack of his ( Sannies.) fem ‘heri‘ and it wasn’t as potent as i was expecting plus it didn’t have a nice taste to it. It was ok but NOT great.
Hopefully these herijuana f2’s will be better than the fem ones i ran. :+1:
Cheers for running these @Pedro_Bann - good man .! And unlucky @Dr_Jekyll you will bounce back soon mate.:crossed_fingers:

Happy growing/smoking people …
Gaz

7 Likes

I believe these heri beans from @Barefrog are the Woodhorse version from meduser so the breeding direction might have gone slightly different than sannie.

I also have grown sannies version in the past and I wouldn’t have called it golf ball buds, more small baseball bats that could possibly smash a window if thrown hard.

Let’s see how the cookie crumbles with the way these ones grow.

4 of the first 6 came up and I will put more in jiffy pellets in the next day or so.

22 Likes

Had to be done lol but appreciate your efforts also @Pedro_Bann best of luck with the run :100:

9 Likes

Hola Gang

Those are originaly from Meduser/WoodHorse

Very potent no worries there

I don’t remember any popcorn

I would a had Butter Real Butter

';+)

Bare

20 Likes

No need to apologize just glad to hear from you…hindsight is 20/20 - the least merciful and most unforgiving. I have no doubt that you’ll get through this even better than before :hugging:

14 Likes

23 Likes

I love you my Australian brother keep growing them things dog. Looks like you know what you’re doing I think you should be able to handle it. Always nice to check out what you got going on especially for the community. Have a good one buddy
-J

8 Likes

Someone’s calling my name!

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

I got some f1’s of SsDd I can throw into that pile , I’m sitting on 3 packs.
If you’re gonna run these try to run more than 1 pack.
Also have a pack of f2 butter pheno of SsDd.
And a shitload of hybrids.
I’ll donate to the cause…

13 Likes

They have been slow but I just turned off the exhaust to try to warm things up a bit.

23 Likes