Seed Run Co-Op Hibernate closed

13 Likes

Couldnā€™t figure out how to highlight my name like normal

Iā€™m really looking forward to all these stardawg crosses

2 Likes

You have to put a space between the number and the double starsā€¦fixed it for ya :wink:

7 Likes

This is extremely Nice of you Mom
I always liked and knew you were a generous caregiver
Thank You.

3 Likes

I edited down below as always - the three dot line - then the pencil

5 Likes

This is not Hibernate, but itā€™s daddy is Shuteye and Shuteyeā€™s offspring and itā€™s crosses throw these kind of buds

26 Likes

Donā€™t know what went wrong then. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Is this a wreck your day send you to the moon annihilation strain??? Cause that would be sweet

4 Likes

Yesā€¦

5 Likes

Sounds super : )
Greatly appreciated MomOnTheRun : )

2 Likes

Awesome @MomOnTheRun! Been waiting for these since you told me about them!

3 Likes

Looking for more Indica that makes me sleep without causing anxiety. Only had any real luck so far with Reikos autos in this regard. Really curious on this one. Could be a great container grow for me and the men love their indica as well. (not putting Indicas in the ground anymore for outdoors). New experiment for 2020. :grinning:

Judging by their crazy rebound, they arenā€™t fussy either. Always a plus!

8 Likes

Damn you mongo, you got my spot. Had to settle for 1 spot lower :rofl::joy::rofl:.

3 Likes

Shut-eye and hibernate is the number one reason I smoke! This sounds perfect! Thanks @MomOnTheRun!

7 Likes

Seems your plants appreciate your care and presence as we do, looks like the perfect strain for when your day is done , thanks for sharing ā€¦ :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hibernate sounds like something Iā€™ll need before work to make sure I get my 6 hours sleep.

5 Likes

I donā€™t know what you do for a living, but Iā€™d suggest you have it after work instead :joy:

3 Likes

@avr1 that looks like a banger :muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

I work in a warehouse. Sleep is extremely important to keep from collapsing at work. I donā€™t want to pass out on my feet.

To be clear Iā€™m not talking about right before work. I mean to be able to sleep before work. I have extreme difficulty sleeping properly. Once I get excited at all at any point in the day, itā€™s basically impossible to sleep without a lot of weed or dabs.

5 Likes

I understood you, i just took the opportunity to joke about it because of how you phrased it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
And I feel your pain believe me, Iā€™ve been deprived of sleep for months, anxiety will be the end of me!

2 Likes