Seed Run Co-Op Lefthand Everyday Haze (Panama Haze BX)* CLOSED in 2020

Seeds. Mmmmm

Strain: Everyday Haze aka Panama Haze BX → Panama Haze x (Panama Haze x Malawi Panama)
Donator: @lefthandseeds
Breeder: @lefthandseeds

Panama Haze is a fabulous hybrid from Ace. I’ve been holding onto a mother plant for about a year. I outcrossed her using a Malawi/Panama male – a strain that has great yields, potency and a short height for a sativa.

I had bigger plans to cross her with a few other similar strains as well. I started with 12x Panama Haze x Malawi/Panama, 4x Panama Haze x Acapulco Gold and 4x Ciskei x OT Haze. Out of those 20, I ended up with exactly 1 male… shit. Anybody else notice weird M/F ratios in the first generation from a plant grow from fem seed? Anyway, these BX will probably be mostly females if the pattern continues…

So now I’ve got several PH clones flowering and only 1 male. I’ve decided to just pollen blast an entire clone and make seeds. So here we go!

About my Panama Haze mom:
She’s a 12 week purple OT Haze leaning pheno. She is not a huge yielder, but what she lacks in yield, she makes up for everywhere else. Nice frosty, potent herb, with a strong hazey bouquet. The high is excellent – great daytime sativa, with no drowsiness and no jittery feeling.

The male (Malawi/Panama) is very dominant in the first gen cross, so I expect these BX to still be somewhat different that a pure Panama Haze. It may contribute yield, possibly a little fruitiness and an astringent, sinus clearing smell. It may make the high slightly more electric, it may also contribute a shorter, more apical dominant structure. All conjecture right now.

Males (2x short ones selected).

:loud_sound::warning:How this works is :loud_sound::warning:

You sign yourself up by clicking the triple dot symbol.
then clicking the pencil symbol
An editndow should appear at the bottom of your screen that you can use to edit this post. Add your username where it goes in alphabetical order under the category it goes under, either ADDRESS ON FILE or ADD/SEND LIST.

Donor sends seeds to breeder OR breeder has the seeds already for the project
Breeder grows the plants and documents it in the assigned thread
Those interested puts their name on the list for the breeder and distributor to go off of (How many packs needed)
Receiver ensures their safe address is on file through pm
Breeder harvests the seeds, dries them out and sends them to each distributor
Distributor reaches out to everyone in their area to arrange postage and delivery
Distributor sends out the seeds and gives receiver an estimated delivery date if they can
Distributor moves the members name from wait list to shipped list
Receivers inform seeds received

Signup

Current Request List:
:envelope_with_arrow: Address on file :envelope_with_arrow:
Africa: @MikeM
Aus: @Johnnybsmokin
Canada: @Shadey
Latin America: @MadScientist
UK/EU: @Gaz29
US: @MomOnTheRun
Regular Member (Trust Level 3) Sign Up’s

1 Indoornesian
2 misterbee
3 Foreigner
4 Gman
5 Mongobongo
6 man-bot
7 schmarmpit
8 dank-d
9 Shanti-ri
10 Gpaw
11 ubcchemo
12 invisible
13 SamwellBB
14 AllOra
15 MBVapester
16 herb4ever
17 ChronicMcBudz
18 George1961 :sunglasses:
19 piper
20 BarefootAndBlazed
21 khaoohs
22 DanzaKuduro
23 DeadInside88
24 PlantShepherd
25 Zion
27 pawsfodocaws
28Bullskinner
29jamescoldflame
30 Swe-can
31Upstate
32canofbusjoe
33 Guitarzan
34 2K19Starter
35 Papalag
36BuckeyeBeanz
37 YoungDad420
38Kingmambo
39 Old-Ron
40Tinytuttle
41 riahgorf_1
42 ifish
43 hewhocoruptz
44 grease_monkey
45 papalag
46 allotment
47 Meesh
48 smokenhike
smkncanuck**
50 howard.crane
51 GramTorino
52 rootfarmer
53 RocketBoy
54 Ginger_Rick
55 J-Icky
56Eudaemon
57Pug-love
58 CD buddy
59 DrGonzo13
60 HolyAngel
Burnso**
64 @Jinglepot :canada:
66 emeraldgreen:us:
67 Gugumelo
70Funciona1971
72 Gaz29
74 Badger
75 TheShowMeHomie
76 Sasquatch
Member (Trust Level 2) Sign ups

1joboo
2 GreenBhoy
3 monkeyman
4 katanaking00
5 jdemo75
6 mike28086
7 TheBubbleKing
8 6u3m
9 ftlob
10 SweetLeaf
11 Tejas
12 shiskaberrysavior
13 yobigdaddy
14 pookie123
15 trytogoodbud
16 MidwestMover
17 Felzarn
18 wyiwndr
19 Joker
20 cinDakush
21 BubbaRay
22 Chiefer88
23 randrobertson522
24 Mr Toast
25 Frederick Flinstoner
26 BDGrows
27 RedOctober
28JBow918
29Needsomebeans
30craigson15
31MBSeeds
32 Tappy
33Sincy
34 RocketBoy
35 goatrock
36 kingkush312
37 WVMountainGhost
38corey
397anja7od
40 ftlob
41 MotaMan
42 repins12
43 PROfessor
44 redjimp
45 repins12
46stanknugzz77
47 yawningtears
48 DannyTerpintine
49urbs
50 Olbrannon
51Oldtimerunderground :canada:
52 gratefulned :us:
53 @Yetigrows :canada:
56 @BlueSun :us:
60 faithisyours :eu:
61 @Colby :canada:
69 joecool
70 Iggypuffs

ADD/SEND LIST
:seedling::seedling::seedling:Please Pm Address to Sebring or your distributor :seedling::seedling::seedling:
Africa: @MikeM
Aus: @Johnnybsmokin
Canada: @Shadey
Latin America: @MadScientist
UK/EU: @Gaz29
US: @MomOnTheRun

strong text

87 Likes

I was trying to be first on the list, but couldn’t get the pencil icon to pop up. But I’ll keep trying, I definitely want some of these.
Also not to forget, thanking you in advance @lefthandseeds.

14 Likes

Ah thanks for flagging that. I am trying to figure out how to make it editable… Maybe a mod needs to do it.

EDIT: Ok I think I got it.

13 Likes

JUST NOW!!! Check out he new Seed Run…go ahead and sign up!!!

10 Likes

I’m excited about this! Thanks @lefthandseeds!

9 Likes

Thanks! I’m on it…lol
Sure hope one day soon I can come up with a masterplan to give back to this wonderful community
@lefthandseeds good luck with your run

7 Likes

Ooh this sounds fantastic! Shorter, 12-week, no jittery sativa with a haze influence, yeah that is perfect :rofl: :heart_eyes:
Thanks for continuing to give back! Super appreciated here :+1:

10 Likes

I don’t have enough likes for this. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

10 Likes

If you’re a haze lover, then you’ll love this strain. I’d highly encourage anybody to try it straight from Ace. But this short flower purple haze pheno I pulled is exactly the pheno I want to keep running. From clone it’s super easy to manage, and drops to 10-11 weeks.

26 Likes

@lefthandseeds sounds and looks awesome!!! Can’t wait to try some out.

6 Likes

A not very tall sativa is what I need now in my life Jessica|nullxnull tounge_smile|nullxnull , thanks for sharing, appreciate what you’re doing for this community … leb|nullxnull

8 Likes

@George thats exactly what I want

4 Likes

This should all go pretty quick. My male is already in the early stages of pollen drop, meaning next 1-2 weeks pollen production should begin. I’ve got 2 ladies that are ready to take some juice.

38 Likes

I’m STOKED for this! Thanks for being so awesome @lefthandseeds

5 Likes

I have another project using similar genetics that will hopefully come to fruition sometime next year. I found a pheno that is structured like haze (with loose haze-density buds, big haze-like calyxes and haze smell/taste) that only stood about 2.5 feet, topped. I call it “mini haze”, and if I can find it again in the F2s from her, it’ll probably be making an appearance in a seed run co-op as well.

28 Likes

I’d pay good money for a shorter haze

8 Likes

thanks so much! I am looking forward to this - Panama and Haze makes me grin just thinking about it

4 Likes

OH yeah!! @lefthandseeds that’s fantastic making these available! :exploding_head:
I have been thinking about working with these plants! I still will but - later.

I can’t wait to grow these!!!

Cheers & Thanx
G

13 Likes

Yours was my last like for x hours!!! :rofl:

Edit, I got gpaws and it worked…bit I’m running out of likes

5 Likes

Never tried this before but I sure trust your judgement on the choice. Be nice to have a haze that sits in the flower room for a shorter period of time. :+1: thanks @lefthandseeds

10 Likes