Seed Run Co-Op Lefthand Everyday Haze (Panama Haze BX)* CLOSED in 2020

Panama Haze x Malawi/Panama

Sister of the male used to make the BX (and also the sister of the pollen I sent out). I’m pretty excited about what’s going on with her. Very unique smells just starting to pop out, perhaps like spearmint, pine and grass right now. She’s in a 16oz cup and her roots are freakin dense in there. Nice compact plant that looks like she’ll still yield pretty well.

48 Likes

She looks fine! Checked yesterday and haven’t received the pollen yet. Not surprising even all my amazon orders I get emails saying they will be later than promised.

5 Likes

I started reading this thread thinking, nope, no more seeds. After reading, I can’t resist. I’m gonna sign up.

Wasn’t there a seed whores anonymous thread somewhere? :rofl: Outdoor season next year is gonna be phenomenal with something like this is the lineup. I’m freaking giddy like a schoolgirl with her first crush.

@lefthandseeds you’re amazing, thank you so much!

14 Likes

I think last time I mailed pollen from here to Canada it took several weeks for a few people to get it. Things are not moving across the borders quickly right now.

:+1: :joy: get after it brother. There will be plenty to go around. I’ve got 2 very fertile clones stuffed with seeds.

11 Likes

Don’t kno if somebody already pointed this out but when I signed up my name to the member 2 list it italicized my name as did a few others and I just hope it doesn’t mess this thing up!

Thanks @lefthandseeds, your stuff is always FIRE!
Appreciate it and look forward to running this stuff!
WOOOOOOEEEEEE!

10 Likes

There’s a Strainaholics Anonymous!

Come join us!, We have :cookie::cake: :rofl:

@lefthandseeds That sister looks she’ll produce well for sure! Still have plenty of time to keep stacking :drooling_face: Crazy that she’s only in a 16oz cup. :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

@HolyAngel
Unfair! I have cookies on the way but no cake at all!

8 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws was so excited he put his name up twice!
Fixed that by swapping the second out for mine… :wink:

11 Likes

I’m sure I’m a future member. Once I get a place and an indoor setup, I will be able to grow so many more crops a year.

Funny part is I’ve never been a yes man, but around here I keep saying, “yes sir, yes sir, yes sir!”

7 Likes

If you like sativa, I’m planning an add-on project using these seeds so I’ll cover you down the road when you are ready. :+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

14 Likes

I have been a serious day smoker since I got laid off. :rofl:

I stay busy, working, improving, and completing projects. I gotta have a weed that keeps up with me!!!

Thank you so much good sir, you are a stand up gentleman. I can’t wait to see that one go down. I already watching your skills on your autos.

9 Likes

Ha oops. And then some… mustve been nice and toasted

7 Likes

I’m taking down my old grow area in prep for putting up the new one. I squeezed everything left into the 4x4, and had to cut this Panama Haze clone just a bit early. Not seed bearing, this one is purely recreational. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry for the flash in the last pic… things are in disarray in my basement, and I don’t have my photo lights setup. But you get a good idea of the colors this plant shows. Such a beauty queen.

46 Likes

Beauty Queen indeed. That is gorgeous.

9 Likes

Very beautiful plants. Thank you @lefthandseeds for this run, and your hard work. Deffinatly one to collect!

10 Likes

Oh man those are pretty

9 Likes

I know that you will have a fun recreation! my mouth is watering form all of that gooey terpeney goodness

10 Likes

Thank you so much for doing this run @lefthandseeds! I’ve been awfully busy lately, so just checking in on the landrace threads for the most part, but I just found some time to read the whole thread. You do beautiful work. I’m really loving the look of these. Can’t wait to put a couple in my garden next year! They look very manageable.

14 Likes

I should have some more pictures tomorrow. Just got back in town, plants are already asleep, so I’ll wait to give the update. But things are going well… just waiting for the seeds to mature at this point. Not a whole lot of action to report otherwise.

24 Likes

Mmmmmmm, Haze.
I miss a good floral Hazy spicy Haze. And that sativa zap also.
Sadly real-deal Haze would never finish on time here. I would have to light dep it to get it to finish in time.
Lookn good bro. The gnarlier the bud the better lol Foxtail included.
Looking on point bro @lefthandseeds Congrats.

13 Likes