Seed Run Co-Op Lefthand Everyday Haze (Panama Haze BX)* CLOSED in 2020

@lefthandseeds the Panama Haze mom looks stellar!
The sign up list shows in the edit mode levels 3 and 2, but not when you exit out…strange.

4 Likes

Right? And if it’s lefthandseeds, then it’s our comrade and we can trust he deserves our support OG style.

5 Likes

It expands to a drop down. You just have to click on the arrow.

5 Likes

I am not signed up only because I already have a package from my esteemed colleague en route at the moment. :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree: Christmas in June.

6 Likes

[quote]The high is excellent – great daytime sativa, with no drowsiness and no jittery feeling.[/quote] had me at non jittery.

Thanks @lefthandseeds appreciate your time and effort to do this

6 Likes

Thanks @lefthandseeds so generous :hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

looks and sounds awesome, thanks for the opportunity

5 Likes

Another excellent seed run from @lefthandseeds. Thanks so much for this.

10 Likes

Thanks again Lefthandseeds. I enjoyed my one Jungle Spice female last year and have dropped some Black domina x jungle spice for this year!

10 Likes

Sounds fantastic, thanks a lot for sharing @lefthandseeds!

5 Likes

Looking forward to these, need some uplifting right now.

6 Likes

i bet these will be incredible thanks @lefthandseeds

3 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing!! @lefthandseeds

5 Likes

these sound awesome thanks @lefthandseeds

4 Likes

@lefthandseeds thank you for sharing the hazey types! Thank you!! I’ll be watching for sure.

5 Likes

You had me at short sativa thank you !

6 Likes

There will likely be short phenos to be found. The male is not especially tall… but we’ll see what holds after I cross it back again to the mom.

I do have a female Panama haze x Malawi/Panama growing as well (the sister of the male I’ll be using). It’s very short. I’ll get some pictures up tomorrow.

22 Likes

This is the sister of the guy who will be pollinating the panama haze clones. She has a few spots on the leaves due to the great well poisoning of 2020. Hybrid of Panama Haze and Malawi / Panama (MxP). I selected her from the other ones due to her very short stature. I might make a small handful off F2s with her.

She’s actually starting to look a lot more like Panama haze now with the narrow 5/7 finger leaves filling in at the top. Apical dom, with buds lifting slightly off the main stalk much in the structure of the MxP.

32 Likes

Somewhat related plant. This one is Panama Haze x Acapulco Gold. I didn’t make this cross, but decided to check it out. Unfortunately got 4 fems, but still have 4 seeds left to try. Also selected for shortness. CRAZY branching structure. It’s going to have a million fluffy bud sites.

She’s flopping around a bit, because I found a dry res this morning. Can’t have been more than a feed or two they missed, but they’re in tiny pots. I’ll probably try a bit of PH/MP pollen on one of her branches too.

25 Likes

As you can see from the 2nd and 3rd picture, we have signs of the pollen taking. There will be seeds.

I have the male plant intertwined with the two clones. It’s topped, but not stretching hard. :+1:

37 Likes