Seed Run Co-Op: Maui Mango Haze (CLOSED)

Thanks for that link. I always wanted to read up on that and couldn’t remember which was best for harvest and germination.

Hey @Guitarzan, I’ve had seeds germ on the plant like that. If they sit on the plant a long time and you get rain it’ll sure happen. That’s a good sign, though, right?

5 Likes

Nice looking

4 Likes

Hey guys, new to this whole breeder/donations thing, do I just put my name on the list and that’s it or are there further steps to take? Am I too late?

2 Likes

As long as the thread is not closed and there are still open slots you aren’t too late. See you already signed up, good to go.

2 Likes

Welcome to the club.There is a small fee to cover the cost of shipping and you need to send your addy to your regions distributor.

2 Likes

For your reading pleasure :grin:

5 Likes

@Badger @SmknCanuck I actually read that before but I wasn’t sure if I should reach out to the regional or will I be PM’d?

4 Likes

Reach out for sure. Sebring is a busy man supplying seeds to the world.

10 Likes

Who’s handling The US delivery ?

4 Likes

@Papalag My understanding is Sebring stepped up until MOTR comes back.

5 Likes

Indeed. @Sebring had stepped up for the interim, but he just had his drop so probably not ready. The more we tag, he eventually will see it tho… Stay safe and grow hard :fist:t6:
Peace

3 Likes

Tomorrow is dedicated to working on the OG Fall box! (And taking occasional breaks to smoke weed and work on the seed cleaner, of course!!)

37 Likes

Sebring is that hibernation in the box?

3 Likes

I hope that wasn’t a forced 18 year vacation if so hope you have enjoyed every day since :v:

2 Likes

I wish. Still no response from motr.

11 Likes

Peace @TheShowMeHomie Unfortunately Yes it was a very forced vacation, but that is over now. (I changed travel agents :wink::rofl:). But , yeah, just trying to live as best as I can undoing my years of karma along the way. Thanks for the concern. All good. Stay strong be safe and grow hard :fist:t6:
Peace

12 Likes

Hey everyone. I have all the seeds sorted. I started a germ test this morning.

If it goes well, I’ll get them sent to @Sebring next week. :slight_smile:

I can’t imagine I got all the split seeds sorted out of there, so my apologies for that, hopefully it won’t be too many.

Here’s a quick shot of the MMH clones @ 32 days.

This is the clone from the #1 plant. These are all hollow-stemmed plants, and about 2/3 up the plant it goes berserk. The stem flattens out, and there are maybe 4-5 leaves per node, including one that’s growing upside down.

The guy I talked to about these, Mike @ Zibalba Farms, said the breeder selected a very Afghan dominant Maui Wowie female for this cross. It shows.

All in all, these are nice plants to grow. They don’t get huge, not in 2 gal pots in my tent anyway. :slight_smile: They all put up nice main colas, and they have a musky fruity smell that’s very nice.

Thanks for looking. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

45 Likes

They look really nice, especially for the size. Nice job.

6 Likes

They look great from where i am looking.thanks for your time and effort @Guitarzan , it will be intresting to cross it with Sebring MWCB and see what i get.

12 Likes

@sebring you can pull my name from the fall box gear.
Was just wanting the Hibernation, with a name like that.
That and was hoping to get some of that haze back I donated to Motr.
Last thing I need is more beans that won’t ever get planted.

Thanks for all you do!

12 Likes