Seed Run Co-Op Paonia Purple Paralyzer (Heirloom Preservation) - CLOSED

Here we grow again!

Strain: Paonia Purple Paralyzer
Donator: @Hashtree
Breeder: @lefthandseeds

Description:

It’s a regional heirloom to Colorado, of likely origins to Mazar-i-sharif or the Hindu Kush mountains. It’s been grown here for nearly 50 years(!). Without growers to carry the torch, it is probably at risk of extinction.

These seeds come from the son of a grower who lived up in the mountains, and grew it for many years. In addition to preserving the seeds for OG, @Hashtree wants to get the son a batch of his dad’s old seeds back. This is a great opportunity to preserve a piece of Colorado cannabis history!

Some strain lore:

If You have not participated in a co op seed run or need a refresh, click on this link please.
About the Seed Runs Co-op ⚠ Read before you participate

:loud_sound::warning:How this works is :loud_sound::warning:

You sign yourself up by clicking the triple dot symbol.
then clicking the pencil symbol
An editndow should appear at the bottom of your screen that you can use to edit this post. Add your username where it goes in alphabetical order under the category it goes under, either ADDRESS ON FILE or ADD/SEND LIST.

Donor sends seeds to breeder OR breeder has the seeds already for the project
Breeder grows the plants and documents it in the assigned thread
Those interested puts their name on the list for the breeder and distributor to go off of (How many packs needed)
Receiver ensures their safe address is on file through pm
Breeder harvests the seeds, dries them out and sends them to each distributor
Distributor reaches out to everyone in their area to arrange postage and delivery
Distributor sends out the seeds and gives receiver an estimated delivery date if they can
Distributor moves the members name from wait list to shipped list
Receivers inform seeds received

Signup

Current Request List:
:envelope_with_arrow: Address on file :envelope_with_arrow:
Africa: @MikeM
Aus: @Johnnybsmokin
Canada: @Shadey
Latin America: @MadScientist
UK/EU: @Gaz29
US: @Sebring
Regular Member (Trust Level 3) Sign Up’s

1 @Man-bot
2 Neogitus
3 Gaz29. UK
4 Shadey
5 daytripr69
6 thenasty1
7 HeritageFarms
8 allotment
9 khaoohs
10 MBVapester
11 Howard.Crane
12 poppapuff
13 Zion
14 jamescoldflame
15 Guitarzan
16 GrowHard
17 Badfishy1
18 Meesh
19 cannabissequoia
20 shiskaberrysavior
21 grease_monkey
22 TheShowMeHomie
23 Johnnybsmokin
24 zephyr usa
25 classicskunk1986
26 AllOra
27 misterbee USA
28 Swe-Can
29 Sincy
30 Sunvalley
31 BubbaRay
32 ttutone
33 Seymour Green
34 Olbrannon
35 George1961
36 invisible
37 craigson15
38 Sebring
39 Baltimore
40 joecool
41 Plantshepherd
42 crazaer
43 ChronicMcBudz
44 Hempire420
45 goatrock
46 herb4ever
47 Mongobongo
48 Misolo313
49 danonly
50 Jjm
51 jhentz
52 DanzaKuduro
53 misterbee
54 Enjoi802
55 SamwellBB
56 curiouscat
57 Foreigner
58 BDGrows
59 randrobertson522
60Silverhaze
61ubcchemo
62 ct2003viper
63goodgrace87
64 riahgorf_1
65 Hashishin
66 Djfda714
67 DiggySoze
68 Northern_Loki
69 Indoornesian
70 Morbidly_OG
71 GreenCaciqueHawaii Hawaii Big Island
72 2K19Starter
73TheHighCheef
74 schmarmpit
75 Pedro … Thanks guys.
Member (Trust Level 2) Sign ups

1 Gman
2 valleymicro
3 twistedinfinity
4 Burnso
5 ReactorPWR
6 MidwestMover
7 Felzarn
8 Bullskinner65
9 mike28086
10 grohio
11 Sincy
12 TheSadBadMadGrower
13 pookie123
14 spaceman
15 bob13
16 N.R.G
17TheBubbleKing
18 SCJedi
19 fortheloveofbud
20 kronickuz
21 PROfessor
22 Dyad
23OldToby
24kingkush312
25 LabRat
26 Trippy Hippy
27 jdemo75
28 BarefootAndBlazed
29 trytogoodbud
30 MBSeeds **
31Instg8ter
32smokeygrows
33MomOnTheRun
34pawsfodocaws
35 Katanaking00
36Sincy
37smokenhike
38 JuniorB
39Morbiddew
40GreenBhoy
41 Mr Toast
42JBow918
43 @repins12 :us:
44 Iggypuffs
45 NorthNorthNugs :canada:
47yobigdaddy
48 Donnie
49 Chirpxchirp
50 @Pigeonman :canada:
51 @Jinglepot :canada:
53 who (actually lvl 3m but was full)
54 BirD
55 @Tao :us:
56 @Sasquatch :us:

ADD/SEND LIST
:seedling::seedling::seedling:Please Pm Address to Sebring or your distributor :seedling::seedling::seedling:
Africa: @MikeM
Aus: @Johnnybsmokin
Canada: @Shadey
Latin America: @MadScientist
UK/EU: @Gaz29
US: @MomOnTheRun

strong text

68 Likes

Signups are live! +420

30 Likes

Sounds like an interesting strain, I wonder what it would be like crossed with Tranquil Elephantizer Remix. Pretty devastating I would think :dizzy_face:

18 Likes

Good luck with this adventure! I hope you get plenty of sign ups.

Give me a year and I will be helping out around here more and be able to learn how to breed. I’m going to be trying cloning for the first time in a couple of weeks.

15 Likes

25 Likes

Spending quality insomnia time signing up for a paralyzing seed run. Thanks for sharing. I could use this strain right now. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Thank you @Hashtree and @lefthandseeds

7 Likes

Do you have tranquil elephanttizer remix? I grew mine out long ago now and that was a pretty wicked strain!

This looks like a neat story and hope the son ends up with a nice pile of seeds that would be special.

8 Likes

Sure is an interesting story. So @Hashtree any connection to your user there? Thank you and thanks Lefty. This should be interesting to see these mature.

11 Likes

Count me all the way in!!

9 Likes

I don’t want to say much about the guy I got the seeds from out of respect but I don’t think he had any direct relation to the story that I know of. These where grown the next valley over for several decades. They are about the best thing I’ve seen for growing and finishing in the Colorado high country outdoors. The purple doesn’t really come out until the temps start to drop in flower.
Definitely have a strong pinesol smell with good size buds and good mold resistance. Very narcotic couch lock high that has never failed to put the to sleep :+1:
I’m excited to see these preserved, shared and enjoyed! I had a huge stash of these but I have friends that ask me for these year after year and they’re almost gone. I’m very thankful that @lefthandseeds had taken this on and I hope they don’t disappoint.

36 Likes

Well that seals it right there. Always looking for something to put me to sleep. Growing a BlackBerry Hammer right now that I hope can work.

14 Likes

This is going to be a one count me in

6 Likes

Great story behind this strain, the names appealing as well. Thanks to @Hashtree & @lefthandseeds for getting this one off the ground. The sleep is appealing to me. :thumbsup:

7 Likes

What a back ground to this all, sounds great. I’ll be watching closely

Cheers Johnny

8 Likes

Lets grow … big up @Hashtree and @lefthandseeds

9 Likes

Could definitely use something for sleep. Been up almost 24 hours and have to be at work for 7am :sleeping: Still not sure how to add my name when the edit window pop ups though. :tired_face:

9 Likes

Thanks a ton to hashtree for the genetics and lefthand for preservation breeding. I’m very very excited to see this one and eventually try it.
As cannabis culture changes due to legalization, the preservation of local and black market lines like this is invaluable.

15 Likes

Pleased to be on board! Lools like a fun one.

6 Likes

I have 4 growing ATM, 3 girls and a boy I think. I have about 4 seeds left so I was thinking of making more as Sebring asked if I could make some for him and his patients who need a nockout weed for sleeping.

It could possibly be a interesting cross withth these, put you in a coma job lol.

9 Likes