Seed Run Co-Op Paonia Purple Paralyzer (Heirloom Preservation) - CLOSED

If you end up with extras I would love to trade for some.(f2 or w/e) Was a strain I sincerely regretted letting go and I have a couple friends with serious insomnia issues.

Cheers bro would love to see them :+1:

7 Likes

I think there was a seed run on OG but it wasn’t finished or something.

Edit: Found it. The grower went missing.

10 Likes

I will keep you posted, got to build a cabinet for flowering boys first, to get some pollen, they should be ready to flip in about 6 week’s.

7 Likes

Oh yeah I remember seeing this when I first joined I believe. Too bad. Hope everything is ok with them.

4 Likes

One of my priorities as well to make a safe breeding or pollen collecting zone! Good luck sir💪

6 Likes

Reading this thread…very cool what you are all doing.

5 Likes

I think I figured out how to add my name to the list. Well, my daughter did it for me actually but, wanted to say thanks to @Hashtree and @lefthandseeds for being so awesome. :+1::+1::+1::+1:

9 Likes

I was gifted 4 bag seed that I was told where Paonia Purple Paralyzer about 3 week ago. I know they are bag seed and they came from a grower in Oregon. I did some research and got myself wound up and dropped them and to my surprise they all popped. I am expecting that they are most likely a cross but I am going to grow them out and see what I get and pollinate them just in case…providing I get a male. The plant may have selfed. I was going to create a post ask about them and Bam…this popped up. I’ll be tagging along. Hope I get something real close

11 Likes

Thanks @lefthandseeds and @Hashtree for sharing this exceptional strain and story with us , fortunately I have here enough cold :snowflake: to make those beautiful colours arise, cheers …

7 Likes

Wow! That’s great! I’d love to see your pictures too as your plants mature.

6 Likes

Hey @Shadey and/or @twistedinfinity Do you have a design for your male cab? My setup makes pollen collection risky. I’ve seeded out my whole tent more than once, :upside_down: and I’d like to build a male isolation cab, and any info is welcome.

Also, big props to @Hashtree and @lefthandseeds for making this happen. :vulcan_salute:
G

8 Likes

Wondering this also . A good cab set up for some males .

5 Likes

I will try and post some up as soon as I figure out how to post pictures without any information attached I will get some for you to see. If I have to much trouble I will pm them to you. I was so glad to see this pop up. I was having trouble finding any good information, I found out all about the story(s) of its origins but that was about it and that it was “fast flowering”. I’m not going anywhere, along for this ride

4 Likes

Not yet I will start looking shortly, it will be pretty much be a sealed box with enough heat from the light to keep it warm I think. Going to take some cuttings for clones and flower them long enough to get some pollen.

6 Likes

I saw one a guy made by standing a clear plastic storage tub on end, and using some small filters and PC fans. I thought it was kinda flimsy looking. :vulcan:
G

8 Likes

Looks ok for just doing males fairly safely, at least I can just leave it in the flower room to flower, and take it out to collect pollen some where safe.

4 Likes

Wow.
What an interesting grow!
I’m gonna hit those links now…
Thanks for this unique offer.

4 Likes

Two awesome guys @lefthandseeds and @Hashtree Super humble great growers. I appreciate all thats done from the top to bottom. No one does like OG. Im not gonna lie im glad to see theres more people who think you should participate as best to receive everyones hard work.

Godspeed Lefty! :grin::+1::v:

10 Likes

Thanks for that link bro. My uncle works at a plastics fabrication company. I have sheets of clear plexi glass, lexan whatever. I imagine I could just build a 3’ tall box and add the fan filter and some sils. Thats awesome. A totally clear sealed filtered male chamber.

Thats right on time. Im slow rooting my BB male for a real pollen run. Good stuff​:+1::metal:

9 Likes

Those are two great links :+1: thanks.

@Hashtree and @lefthandseeds :clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes