Seed Run Co-Op Paonia Purple Paralyzer (Heirloom Preservation) - CLOSED

The Sixtuplets

There’s six of em. They all look pretty much the same right now, so I’ll only show you three.

Bit of cupping, time to pull up the lights. And they look like they’re ready for a stronger proof of the ol grandads.

23 Likes

The Lusty Twins

Give me the sweet man sugar they say. And feed me. I’m not a girl anymore.

31 Likes

I like all those too. :smiley:

6 Likes

Awesome bro. I thought I was the only one who assigned names with personalities in my herd. Looking good!

8 Likes

what is trust level and how do i find mine out?

4 Likes

You are a member. You can see it in your profile and check your badges.
Also explained here.

6 Likes

Click on your user name in any post and at the bottom left of the popup window, you’ll see a designation of “member”, which is level 2, or “regular”, which is level 3. As @MBVapester said, you’re level 2, member.

6 Likes

Cheers LeftHand:
That what I thought when I first read about the background.
This could be considered an IBL in theory. U may find plants lean one way or another slightly but prolly not too many weirdos.
Im curious to see how they go. They look quite consistant this early on.
Good luck on these brother. U may have something to do some cool hybrids with there.
Im signed up.

6 Likes

CULLED

Skinny, Crazy Legs and McGruff received the chop today. Seems like a good time to do some spring cleaning.

18 Likes

SExED

I think we’ve got 3 good females and 3 good males. I transplanted to the females to bigger pots. Males have 2-3 weeks before they can get the chop.

The Panama Haze are moving along faster than expected. Anyone know if seeds will still mature if I need to reveg them because of late pollination? They still have a long ways to go, so maybe it’ll be ok. Guess we’ll find out.

27 Likes

they will, ive done it. no ill effects that ive noticed

13 Likes

Thanks @thenasty1. I’ll keep it as a backup plan if I need to.

6 Likes

I would think so too. Looking good bro. Those males are looking stout. What size are the pots again? Those males sure don’t care. Last three I had from another strain did the same thin in one gallon pots. They ended up around 5 feet and I got the pollen…MOB x Cocoon.

4 Likes

They’re in quart sized pots right now. With coco, I’ve found that I don’t need to transplant males any further. They get plenty big and produce lots of pollen in these little ones.

11 Likes

Yeah, that’s exactly why I did it. Wow. I’m glad I didn’t give them bigger pots. They were insane as it was.

7 Likes

Now things are humming along. We have 3 nearly identical males, just starting to drop some pollen. And three girls, also looking very similar.

I took some flowers and started sprinkling pollen over the panama haze clone. Gotta get that girl knocked up.

32 Likes

Looking REALLY good @lefthandseeds! Appreciate ur work on this! I LOVE that word PAONIA, (if I’m pronouncing it right, that is…pay-oh-nya…) it puh puh puh putters outa my mouth with the other P words in succession…
Paonia Purple Paralyzer
Paonia Purple Paralyzer
Paonia Purple Paralyzer
Be careful cuz she’ll sterilize ya’
THE Paonia Purple Paralyzer

14 Likes

:joy: Thank you friend. Yes, I think you’ve got it. Paonia is a little town maybe about 3 hours west of Denver, where this old heirloom had it’s heyday.

If that’s not a mouthful for ya, Panama Paonia Purple Paralyzer Haze? Maybe I’ll have to think of something different…

14 Likes

Ha, really. How about 4P haze. Doesn’t have the romantic flow to it.

7 Likes

Great minds think alike. That’ll just be the abbreviated name for it. In formal settings, I’ll insist on calling it by it’s full name. :joy:

14 Likes