Seed Run Co-Op Purple Badlands closed

FStrain: Green Point Seeds Purple Badlands: Flo (Temple Cut) x Stardawg
Donator: Buzzer777
Breeder: MomOnTheRun

If you have any questions on how this works, please visit here as we have done our best to address them in one spot instead of in every Preservation Co-Op journal

Regular Member (Trust Level 3) Sign Up’s

1 howard.crane
2 AllOra
3 allotment
4 Swe-can
5 Explorer
6 kobracom420
7 mongobongo
8 Neogitus
9 johnnybsmokin
10 George1961
11 crazaer
12 grease_monkey
13 jamescoldflame
14 dayteipr69
15 ChronicMcBudz
16 Meesh
17 shiskaberrysavior
18 MidwestMover
19 MBVapester
20 colanoscopy
21 hashtree
22 Jdemo75
23 Sunvalley
24 Hempire420
25 BubbaRay
26 kingkush312
27 SamwellBB
28 PoppaPuff
29 Olbrannon
30 fortheloveofbud
31 herb4ever
32 Jjm
33 HaRdRoC
34 riahgorf_1
35 Jay
36 goodgrace87
37 badfishy1
38 goatrock
39 Undead-Toker
40 khaoohs
41 50State
42 Zion
43 Zephyr
44 SCJedi
45 Leaf
46 Craigson15
47 schmarmpit
48 TheShowMeHomie
49 Misolo313
50 ttutone
51 invisible
52 joecool
53 papalag
54 Sebring :grin:
55 man-bot
56 jhentz
57 danonly
58 misterbee
59 valleymicro
60 Foreigner
61 Shadey
62 randrobertson522
63 grohio
64 ubcchemo
65OrganicGorilla
66 2k19Starter
67 curiouscat
68 Gman
69 Tappy
70 jhentz
71 Gaz29
72 HolyAngel
73 Guitarzan

Member (Trust Level 2) Sign ups

1 Zephyr
2 OniTenshu
3 mike28086
4 Felzarn
5 Fred Flinstoner
6 Hashishin
7 N.R.G
9 Phatlewtz
10 ReactorPwr
11 TheBubbleKing
12 BDGrows
13 kobracom420
14 greenbugg
15 GreenCaciqueHawaii
16 LonnieBoy28
17 bob13
18 kronickuz
19SilverHaze
20 Cannasaurusrex
21 LabRat
22 Morbidly_OG
23 trytogoodbud
24 Trippy Hippy
25 PROfessor
26 Drnylle
27legalcanada
28 MBSeeds
29 Yawningtears

33 Likes

Toward the end of last winter, I believed the summer would be a cooler one as it was taking so long for the tell tale signs we have up here in Alaska. Having this belief I started the seeds on May 4th with Hibernate

They sprouted by May 9th

The plan was to run them as soon as the Lucky’s were finished though that plan went all to shit as I got super busy irl and neglected all the plants. Then Mother Nature decided to turn the tides making this last summer one of the hottest on record. I figured thats ok, i’ll put them in my living room to veg then moved them to my kitchen for a bit

They were doing great though a bit on the spindly side until I had to move them back to my room helping one of my brothers out with a place to stay with his kids. This is where it turned ugly…out of sight, out of mind kinda thing. Not only were they sporadically watered when I remembered or had the energy to, they grew into the leds getting burnt up and very rootbound. As soon as irl slowed down a bit, I evaluated them and almost tossed 'em though decided to see how they rebound…

Rebound they did. Here they are 20 days after proper care…

and 4 days after that…

Being happy seeing them settling in and picking up speed growing again I decided it was time to flip them a couple days later on November 5th. I have a couple pictures on my phone showing their stretch period though can’t access them until I get a new cable cord which I will do later today as well as, post what they look like now :wink:

24 Likes

Nice choice MOTR plus 20

6 Likes

Wow, Temple Flo x Stardawg?

That sounds extremely interesting! Excellent choice!

(Fixed the link, I think. It reverted the first time)

11 Likes

Ill join in for a good cause!! :heart:

7 Likes

It is. Beautifully sweet and high THC beast :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Please pay attention and don’t delete others. Especially not me. Thanks. :kissing_heart:

12 Likes

Think I’m level 3 big boy burn if I’m wrong move me where ever. Suppose this saves your stash @anon58740919 :rofl: and always thanks for your time n effort @MomOnTheRun

10 Likes

Thanks MOTR…You Rule!!! Also, thank you to @Buzzer777…You Rule 2!!!

I have never ran Green points before, and was just drooling over their Cake And Chem strain…

Thanks very much you guys…

Kind Regards,

K.

8 Likes

The stardawg in it has me tripping balls and hearing stuff. It’s a massive yielder and deserves a preservation run. I’ll pass on this run but I recommend people grab some of these. You won’t regret it. Some strong assed weed :v:

17 Likes

I know you’ll be checking the list every day . Thanks MOTR and Buzzer777 for sharing this jewel with us …

10 Likes

No, because you can trace back the edits of the list and those who kick others out don’t get seeds in the end. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
But I just caught somebody deleting me so I thought I might mention it in a friendly way. :wink:

11 Likes

I was guessing why you were not the first one in the list, now I know …

8 Likes

Full disclosure: I already was first on the other list, so I waited until a few people were on the second. It was too embarrassing to sign up first for both. lol

10 Likes

Just wanted to mention to everyone that it’s not necessarily always the user at fault, nor necessarily anything malicious or even not paying attention. It could be an “edit conflict” in some cases common to wiki-style editing.

I’ve seen first hand how if one person begins editing, then a second person begins editing and finishes first, then the first user submits their edit, that second persons changes may be lost. Happened to me four times just trying to fix the link in the first post to direct to the proper page.

12 Likes

Awesome thank you so much!

Sounds like a very interesting strain and I have never grown any green point either. Looks delicious :drooling_face:

7 Likes

I thought it was something like this. It was definitely not on purpose and I did not want to imply that. :slight_smile: We will probably see it more often at the beginning of limited runs. Best would be to check if your name is still there a day later and edit if necessary.

6 Likes

Frustrating as hell if you assume your name’s still there and it disappears. After all, you put it there, it’s not crazy to think it should stay there, lol.

It’s just one of those pathological use cases where there aren’t many good user-friendly solutions, but I wanted to point it out for everyone because it’s a good thing for us all to know.

Yup. Agreed.

10 Likes

Thanks for the tip, hadn’t seen that one . Numerating the list was a great idea , someone can take your number while you’re editing at the same time, but once the list go ahead that risk dissappears unless being specially stoned while doing so …

6 Likes

And you think THAT is not a risk for everyone here? :sweat_smile:

8 Likes