Seed Run Co-Op Purple Badlands closed

Yo! fixed all your names that weren’t in bold. Just anal like that.

10 Likes

Sounds like it’s right up Dad’s alley!

8 Likes

The comments make it even sound better now.

6 Likes

I tried and failed to add my name in bold to the list. Who do I send what cash when?

5 Likes

Your on the list :stuck_out_tongue: This strain will be harvested about mid January so will go to distributors by the end of March for mid April mailings.This way I can do a bundle of seed packs for roughly the same costs…get with your distributor as far as payment :wink:

12 Likes

I can’t wait :grin: :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: :blush::grin:

6 Likes

That picture in the link on the first post is incredible! Dark purple calyxes covered in lime green trichomes and fire orange hairs! What a beauty! Thank you @Buzzer777 and @MomOnTheRun!

9 Likes

Thankyou. I’m gonna guess @Gaz29 is our local distributor? Timewise that’s grand anyway. I’m looking at mid January harvest. Should also have some Tangie kush x rainbow kush (Jack’s Rainbow-only things that worked) beans to send you too

6 Likes

add to that if someone is nice enough to alphabetize while several access and save the doc.

1 Like

This sounds like something wonderful. Thanks @MomOnTheRun and @Buzzer777

4 Likes

Fixed more names to the bold lettering.

You guys have to put a space between the number and you stars ** then name in there @OniTenshu @PoppaPuff

5 Likes

Ohh that’s what causes it :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I think so

Sweet! I have 2 Tangie going now…hoping at least 1 is a girl. If not i’ll collect the pollen and do some dusting on OBS when I get around to it :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Alright. Here we are at the beginning of stretch and just before the gender reveal on November 11th

And now all caught up, these are from yesterday

Again, boys to the right and girls to the left with 1 boy in the middle. Now only if I can plan it this way for all my seed grows i’ll have it made :stuck_out_tongue:

35 Likes

Very sorry,kinda freaking out here ,I can’t believe this strain is available ! I don’t know how to properly sign up,I’ve read ,don’t understand, possibly to much going on for me to deal with,very sorry
Peace and love all !

9 Likes

Out of likes. Great job! Love the back story, too :smile:

11 Likes

Hopefully ill have time to get more pips to add my name to level 3

7 Likes

Niiiiicely done Mom thanks for all you do for us!

fr0g_D

7 Likes

If someone deletes me, I will hunt them down and plant them in coco. lol

11 Likes

Awesome work MOTR thanks for doing this for the community
Chair pulled up joint rolled
Peace

6 Likes